All That I've Ever Known

Open

The sawmill was the backbone of the island's infrastructure and as such, is very large; complete with a small series of bunkhouses for employees to live in as well as a small mess hall to provide food. Next to the main building are three logging trucks for delivering the wood, while they have no gas inside of them they still provide excellent cover. Inside the sawmill are many devices used to treat the wood and prepare it for shipping. The machines show some signs of use and there is still a thick layer of sawdust, but the blades aren't liable to move as the power has been shut off.
Sean†

Post by Sean† »

((Sorry for the short post. Not really much I can say without recapping Laz's post, and I'm in a bit of a hurry, so...))

"Oh shit," Joe muttered under his breath as Cisco walked off humming. He couldn't possibly be serious. The residential area was a horrible idea, and Joe wondered if Cisco had some kind of bizarre fetish for giant clusterfucks or something along those lines.

However, Cisco was slightly less likely to do something stupid and get killed with Joe by his side. So Joe followed, daypack and scythe in tow as day began to turn to night, and the gleaming moon shone upon the blasted sawmill.

((Joe Rios continued in Too Late))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sean. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Sawmill”