The Man Your Man Could Smell Like

The residential area used to house the miners, loggers, and mansion staff. Houses, mainly ranch-style and small, are arranged on one half of the U-shaped town. The other side of the U is home to a pub, a grocery store, a small convenience store, and a recreation center containing a gym and a small movie theater.
Namira

Post by Namira »

Why the fuck was she even still with this guy?

Okay so Rosa had done what had been necessary not to get killed, and then what? She'd stood there paralysed whilst Jimmy had murdered JJ right in front of her and Clair. Cold blooded, no reason for it. What the fuck kind've lunatic was she following around? It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion. And she was onboard the train.

J.J...

She didn't ... hell, Rosa hated him. Ever since that night... what he'd done to her. Screwed her, then laughed in her face, told her that they were through. Then, when she hadn't taken it like a good little cheerleader slut, he'd punched her in the face, blacked her eye, cut her, almost given her a concussion. And then after that, acted like she was invisible. Rosa had heard from one or two of the footballers that J.J apparently 'regretted it', but she'd never really given a fuck. 'Sorry' didn't really cut it, not after what had happened. But now... now he was dead, and it made Rosa wonder. Was he sincere? Had he really meant it? Because... he said sorry. His dying breaths, and he wanted to apologise to her. He didn't have to, there was no reason for him to want to make her feel better, it was just...

Had he meant it?

Ever so subtly, ignoring the confrontation, Rosa began looking for avenues of escape.
Outfoxd

Post by Outfoxd »

Like most of Ray's days on the island, the situation seemed to have gone to shit. Atypically, everything had been going well for so long he had almost managed to forget the gravity of where they were.

He shouldn't have been surprised. He should have expected that a bloodstained and beaten kid with a shotgun and a bug up his ass would show up to roust the group from their sanctuary. He should have expected that life at that point was lying to him. But he persisted in having hope, a habit Ray's luck was apparently trying to tell him was a stupid idea.

Ray kept his hands up as Jimmy talked, started gently moving to the side even as the girls came out to get his back.

"Annaliese. Don't aggravate the guy with the shotgun." He said as an aside to Annaliese. This kid didn't seem stable, and it wasn't just because of the weapon and the blood.

Then the wrestler addressed Jimmy. "It's yours, man. We don't want any trouble. You and your girl just help yourselves. We'll...We'll get going."

The last part stung. Ray was getting tired of backing down, especially from people half his size. If he didn't have that gun, Ray would've done unspeakable things to Jimmy. Especially because of how shitty the past week had been treating him.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

"Is that Rosa? Wow talk about a downward spiral," Alex said softly from behind Ray. She looked around hoping that no one had actually heard her and stepped back into the house. She wasn't actually trying to antagonize anyone, not when they had guns and were covered in blood.

"Guess we better get our stuff together," she announced to no one in particular. "I guess Little Lord Crazy Pants can't figure out this is a residential area and wants our house. Apparently he's decided to play the Napoleon of the island and conquer all he sees. Although come to think of it, Napoleon didn't have the greatest track records with islands."

Alex stopped talking abruptly realizing she was rambling. Instead, she busied herself with gathering her duffle bag from the floor. So much for the shower she'd been debating about taking.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Arscapi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Isabel was still crouched down near the sliding glass door with the shard of mirror in her hand. She looked down at her only weapon and her vision turned to water color right in front of her, then back again. She shook her head and almost feel forward on her face. As much as she was a stubborn little fighter, she knew she could never win in her state. A few minutes of rest wasn't enough. She had worn herself down where she needed more than that. Still thirsty, still hungry, ran ragged. There was no chance, especially against a boy with a shot gun.

Isabel steadied herself and gingerly put the shard back in her bag. She walked out to stand with Ray and Annaliese with both of her hands open and at her sides to show she had nothing. So hungry. She was dizy and her head hurt. She looked at Jimmy. He looked like a wild animal. After a brief moment of thinking she realized she must look the same. Dried mud up to her elbows and knees, rips in the skirt, frizzed out greasy hair. They were all like wild animals.

"I was the last one. It's yours, Jimmy. Just don't hurt anyone."

She took a deep breath and looked at the gun. He might really decide to shoot them then and there. Fear ran buzzing like electricity up and down her spine.

And then she heard a familiar voice.

"Oh god, Allen," she whispered. Her blood turned to ice. She had to get Jimmy's attention back just in case he decided to go hunting for the intruder.

"Go on ahead. Check out the place. It's all yours. Nice and safe, good beds, cozy garden." She felt like a real estate agent. It was absurd. And what's more she felt like she could topple over again at any minute. Isabel willed herself to stay upright.
Little Boy†

Post by Little Boy† »

(Just an added content warning, as Jimmy drops the N-bomb here.)

Well... It had gone better then expected. In all honesty, he'd expected a firefight. He'd expected Ray to refuse him; of course, then the only option would have been for him to start shooting, kill one of them, maybe two. His heart raced at the thought, and Jimmy felt uneasy, even with his gun raised up, in control of the situation. He didn't want to kill them, he wanted them to get out of his way.

There was a difference, somewhere in there, but for a split second he wasn't sure what he wanted. And more than anything else, he felt scared.

He shook his head as a girl appeared in the doorway, Isabel Guerra. He needed to get his thoughts straight. Psychopaths thought like that, not him. He wasn't a psychopath. Jimmy was the good guy, and he was simply looking for a safe place to stay. If they had refused him, they'd be enemies, and lightening the place up would have been the only reasonable course of action. But they'd agreed to get out, without a fuss.

Why am I thinking about this? I don't need to think about this.

The entire debate was making him angry. No, he wasn't going to kill them, and that was final. Heroes didn't walk around, killing people over nothing. So why had he even had to think about it? Why did he want them to go at him?

Jimmy gritted his teeth. This wasn't supposed to happen.

"Get the fuck out. Get out of here, all of you, right now. This is our place now, and I swear to God I don't care-"

Damn, he was pissed off. He'd won, sure it was because the others had surrendered- Was that it? Was this all just some macho trip for him, to get over J.J? All for the cameras?

But- but heroes don't act like that. I shouldn't have to act like anything! I should- I- I don't need to do anything for anyone! I'm my own person, I shouldn't need to win to show them... I... I shouldn't fuckin'... Then why am I... Fuck! This is about me, not them! Fuck this! Fuck!

Jimmy felt his lip begin to tremble, as if he were about to cry from the realization. His shoulders sagged, it suddenly felt as if he were carrying hundreds of pounds of weight. It was all too much. He needed to rest, even if it meant never waking up. He couldn't keep thinking like this, it was driving him crazy.

"Out! Get out of here Ray, right fucking now!" He screamed. "All of you, get the fuck away from us!"

"An- and I swear to God, if you're not out of there in two minutes I'll blow your stupid nigger brains out!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Little Boy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
JamesRenard†

Post by JamesRenard† »

Voices. There were voices coming from somewhere nearby. Allen brought his hands down from his mouth and listened out for where exactly those voices were coming from, trying to pinpoint them to one of the houses around him. They were raised voices, sounded angry even though they were slightly muffled.

His gut was telling him to run, flee, head for the hills like he did on the first day. But he fought the instinct. He needed to find Andrea, and he needed to find her soon. What if she was in that building right now and her life in danger? Allen couldn't just run away and leave her to die, what sort of person did that make him? A coward, that's what. 'I suppose it's Allen to the rescue, never thought that would ever happen,' he thought.

He approached the front door of the building he thought the noises were coming from. It was shut tight and wouldn't open when Allen tried turning the handle; it was the kind that would only open from the inside, he surmised. "Andrea, are you in there?!" he called out loudly, rapping the door with his knuckles a few times. "It's Allen, is everything okay in there?!"

Allen waited a few moments for some kind of response. Then it hit him that the response, if Andrea truly was in danger, could be something like a bullet smashing through the door and nailing him in the forehead, or someone hacking through the door with a hatchet. 'Oh... oh I am one goddamn idiot,' Allen thought as he backed away from the front entrance.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler JamesRenard. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BetaKnight

Post by BetaKnight »

It was too much for Annaliese to take. Between Jimmy Brennan standing in front of her, screaming at them while waving a shotgun around and the banging and howling at the front door, it was really more than she could take at the moment. She could feel herself getting...thin.

Stretched in a way she wasn't comfortable with in the least. As though something very fragile was in imminent danger, only she couldn't identify what the 'it' was. This whole situation was so unnecessary. If only Jimmy would calm down long enough for them to leave, they would go. They would go and leave him far behind if he would just shut up and let them go.

Her heart hammered in time with the blows on the front door. It was too much. It didn't have to be this way. If only it would slow down and give her a chance to catch her breath.

The indefinable 'it' shattered with Jimmy's next words.

"An- and I swear to God, if you're not out of there in two minutes I'll blow your stupid nigger brains out!"

Annaliese blinked in shock.

The fuck? The FUCK did this guy just say? WHAT the FUCK did this greasy little subhuman have the nerve to say to Ray?! How DARE he! How FUCKING DARE he talk to Ray like that!

"FUCK YOU," Annaliese screamed at Jimmy as she leaned forward. Without any thought, she balled her hands into tight fists, fingernails digging into her palms. She had never in her whole life been so enraged. Who did he think he was, saying something like that to Ray?

That Jimmy Brennan, who spent all of his time at school getting picked on and disrespected, would think it okay to turn around and say something that filthy to Ray, who had been nothing but kind and good and noble the whole time Annaliese had known him, made her shake with anger.

Where did he get off? Ray was protecting people too, but he wasn't full of bravado and other people's vital fluids. Ray had protected her without violating anyone else's dignity or well being. But here was Jimmy, taunting and threatening and using racial slurs. That made him a monster, not the swaggering bad ass he always thought he was. Someone needed to tell him.

Fuck Jimmy Brennan.

FUCK.

HIM.

"You disgusting degenerate piece of shit. You shut your goddamn fucking worthless crybaby mouth, you limp dicked motherfucker! How fucking DARE you! You're a big fucking man while you hold a gun, Jimmy." She explosively flung her right arm out towards his gun with a careless gesture, sneering at him.

"And you may look like the shit to anybody who doesn't know you, but we all know you for what you really are, Jimmy. We know you," she hissed at him, her eyes narrowed.

Almost as soon as the last word left her lips, her common sense began screaming at her. What was she thinking, saying all that to the person holding a gun on her?! The one who obviously didn't hold any respect or regard for human life, as evidence by the gore covering him.

Oh god. He would kill her. Rearing back in panic, her eyes widened in shock. Oh god oh god oh god....
Little Boy†

Post by Little Boy† »

"FUCK YOU."

Jimmy hadn't been paying attention. There was noise at the side of the cabin, another kid interrupting the party, a potential threat. He raised his shotgun in the direction, fully prepared to kill, if only to distract himself from his thoughts. He hadn't noticed Annaliese Hansen immediately. She was just another girl, not his concern. His concern was for him and him alone... Well, him and Rosa. There were bastards and not much else at Bayview, and Jimmy was sure she was another bitchy girl, who'd have squealed at any advances, at any attempt at communication with him.

He hadn't been paying attention to Annaliese. But now, he most definitely was.

He wasn't sure what it was. The fury, the stone cold anger maybe. It reminded him of that beach, so far away, covered in the blood of another... In any case, it cut through him like a knife. Jimmy snapped his head around as Annaliese appeared in the doorway, his eyes wide with shock.
"What the fuck did you say to me?" He rasped, looking the girl up and down.

No one talked to him like that. He was Jimmy fucking Brennan. He was the only thing worth a damn at Bayview, and he no one was allowed to talk to him like that, not ever again. Phil had tried, and all it had gotten him was a dirt nap. Jimmy raised the shotgun up, pointing it at the girl's chest.
But this was different, somehow this was different. He was shaking he realized, and the gun was raised not out of hate or anger, but fear.

Jimmy, what the fuck is wrong with you? Rock and fucking roll, blow her brains out! Teach her that no- I'm not scared of a girl, no see, I'm John fucking Wayne, I'm the fucking hero- I'm the winner... She can't psyche me out, I haven't done anything, no, no I'm not scared of a girl, I can prove it, because I don't take shit-

"Do you know wh-"

She cut him off, exploding at him, wildly gesturing at his gun. Jimmy couldn't help but jump back, his mouth open with astonishment.

"You disgusting degenerate piece of shit!"

No.

What was happening? What did he feel, deep in his gut? It wasn't the same as Phil; it wasn't the same as J.J. This was different. This was...

All I want is-

"You shut your goddamn fucking worthless crybaby mouth, you limp dicked motherfucker!"

Kill her- I've gotta- she- Gotta shut her up before- before what?

"How fucking DARE you!"

I haven't done anything!

"You're a big fucking man while you hold a gun, Jimmy."

"I – I" He stammered, his heart pounding in his chest. It was all wrong. This wasn't supposed to happen... HE was the good guy. He just wanted a place to stay, that was all. He hadn't even shot anyone yet. Every word hit him harder than the last, and Jimmy began to panic. He could feel his face heating up, embarrassment. Rosa was watching all of this, as was the rest of the world, the great hero of Survival of the Fittest, getting trashed by a wimpy girl.

"I'm not lik-" He murmured, but Annaliese didn't let him finish.

"And you may look like the shit to anybody who doesn't know you, but we all know you for what you really are, Jimmy. We know you!"

That, more than anything else, chilled his blood. Jimmy sputtered his eyes obscenely wide, his thoughts racing.

He had gotten it wrong. What the hell was he doing?

"I-"

He had tried his best, and J.J had still beaten him. He'd tossed him about like a rag doll, humiliated him, just like old times.

"I- We- I was just-"

There was always someone stronger, even now. And no amount of bravado would change it. J.J had beaten him with his fists, and now Annaliese had beaten him down with her words. Jimmy just couldn't win. Back home, a million viewers were still laughing at him, because he was in the wrong.

He was wrong. He... had been wrong. How was that possible? God was on his side. He'd beaten Phil, because he had been right. He'd been rewarded for it, because he deserved it. He'd won the girl, defeated the jock- Where had he gone wrong?

And what were the consequences?

Tears fell down his face, and for the first time since the beach, Jimmy had no idea what to do. He looked at the girl in shock, trembling at her words. Everyone had heard her. He couldn't block it out.

This isn't possible. This- no, this isn't real!

He raised the shotgun again, pointing it square at her chest.

"SHUT UP! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" He screamed in terror. "SHUT UP!"

Killing the girl wouldn't make it stop. But it'd hold it back, for the time being.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Little Boy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Outfoxd

Post by Outfoxd »

(GMing pre-approved. There'll be another set of Ray/Jimmy posts and then back mostly regularly scheduled posting)

It was amazing how everything could go to to hell over the space of a few seconds.

One moment, Ray was complying with Jimmy's command, moving aside so he could get the house. The next, things went south.

The use of the word nigger didn't really bother Ray. He'd been called that before, by people more intimidating than the kid. The gun was more important than any racial intolerance.

But apparently Annaliese wasn't going to take it, and she showed a side of herself that was, frankly, terrifying. And could not have come at a worse possible time.

The gun came up, and as he saw it, Ray's heart spun around in his chest like a gyroscope. He didn't know how much time actually passed, but with a rush of adrenaline surging in his veins, it seemed like hours as the weapon traced its course up to Annaliese's chest.

No...

He almost didn't feel himself move.

One of the first things Ray learned in wrestling was to not think about what you were going to do. Whether handfighting, reshooting a failed takedown, or maneuvering into a pin, everything was just supposed to flow without thought. Here he put the training to good use.

Ray exploded off his back leg, exhaling in a sharp hiss as he propelled forward, right at Jimmy. The hand closest to Jimmy's weapon batted it aside before it fully got into play, and went flying out of his hand. Likely his unsettled state of mind had done the same for his grip.

Jimmy put up his hands as if to ward the wrestler off, but Ray was ready for that. He dropped levels, brought his forearm up and shot Jimmy's arms skyward as he executed as best a duck-under as he could considering the circumstances. Ray slid under Jimmy's arms and to his side.

With nothing impeding his progress, Ray grabbed hold of Jimmy's waist and locked his hands under his ribs, palm-on-palm in a tight Gable grip.

You smell like blood. You little fucking bastard. Whose?

Ray squeezed as tight as he could, the bony ridge of his clasped hands digging up and under Jimmy's ribs. He hoped the little son of a bitch couldn't breathe, hoped he was suffering.

Jimmy was flailing now, trying to free himself of the grappler's grip, but Ray's grasp was fueled by rage and thirteen years of wrestling practice. He wasn't going anywhere.

One elbow managed to land above Ray's eyebrow, drawing blood that trickled down just to the side of his eye, and he squeezed even tighter. Ray was just going to take him down easy, maybe just trip him and hold him. But he was getting angrier. The kid was going to kill Annaliese, going to kick them out of their fucking sanctuary,

And now I'm bleeding. Motherfucker.

and he was pushing back against Ray.

"If you weren't scared of me before, you little bitch, you should be now." he whispered into Jimmy's ear. "You fucked with the wrong guy's friends."

Ray dropped his hips under his captive's, raised up his arms, and bridged as hard as he could over his shoulder. One hundred and thirty pounds of psychotic teen met the sky before being sent crashing straight down into the ground.

Ray had only ever hit a belly-to-back once, and under similar circumstances. A kid had talked shit about Alicia to him at a wrestling meet once, to get him off his game. Ray dumped the kid on his head and was promptly disqualified for an illegal throw. Not that it mattered then. He had had business to take care of.

Like now.

Ray hadn't noticed before that someone was screaming. He wouldn't know until later that someone had been him.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

((Felicia Carmichael, continued from Legoland Empire))

Like a moth drawn to flame if that flame was composed of pure trouble, Felicia found herself being pulled closer to the residence that was making a terrible racket. People were there, all very angry. She shouldn't be here, she should not be here at all, now or ever. But if any of those people were Rosa, somebody she could put her arms around and make herself forget all of the terrible things she'd seen... and done... then she'd be okay.

Nothing good felt like it was going to come of drawing closer to the house full of screaming people, but Felicia had nowhere left to go besides find Kimberly or Rosa, both for drastically different reasons. Rosa was the one person she truly wanted to find, and if she managed to do so, would want for nothing more. If she found Kimberly, though, she knew exactly what she had to do. It was remembered with a pang of guilt in her heart that Felicia had already killed two people. One of the two had forced her hand, but the other was her greatest failure. If she had already succumbed to the lull of violence, though... then there wasn't any harm in taking out Aislyn's killer.

Another bout of screaming jumped Felicia and her conciousness back to the present time and location. The revolver... Samaya's revolver was pulled out of its protective sweater pocket and held by Felcia's hand once more. If she could just get away without killing anybody this time... no, scratch that. There were people that were very angry, possibly violent in that house. If this situation got resolved without anybody dying, that's what would truly make her happy. She'd just peek in the door, see if Rosa was there, get out of there if she wasn't... that's what she'd do.

Felicia found herself creeping along the wall of the building, trying to get to a window to take a peek. The doorway already had an occupant, and there was no telling just how that might end up.

One peek, Felicia, then out of there. We can't waste time finding h-

And Felicia saw her goal.
Little Boy†

Post by Little Boy† »

Everything was going wrong. Wrong in the most sickeningly perfect way possible. His entire body hurt, but he hefted the gun away, advancing toward Annaliese. His thoughts were a blur, a jumbled mass of unsystematic memories and ideas, thoughts and moralities. Everything had been perfect, and they'd ruin it. He'd pick up the pieces, but first they would pay.

"FUCK YO-"

With a flash, the gun was flying from his hands and he was going with it, stumbling to the left as Ray stepped in his path. His eyes went wide- how did he get so fast? How did he get so slow? The gun hit the dirt but he was still spinning, tumbling back, his words replaced with a distressed yelp. He wanted to fall, but Ray wouldn't let him. With a cry the other boys' arms were wrapped around him, lifting him up like he was a twig. He struggled and squirmed but his vision was blurred, the world flashing before him. It was J.J all over again.

He was in the air now, and he was still screaming, an angry guttural sound, completely illegible. He wanted to cry again, and the very idea only served to frustrate him. He'd sworn never again. Never the victim, always the hero. That was who he was, wasn't it?

Wasn't it?

Things were moving too fast. He couldn't concentrate, let alone think. He was in the air. He was tilting, the world turned upside down. For a split second, he thought he was dying. There was someone else screaming, along with him, laughing on the way to heaven or hell or God knows where.
"If you weren't scared of me before, you little bitch, you should be now!"

No no no fuck no please this isn't-

He couldn't get free. As he began his descent, Jimmy locked on to Rosa, his girl, his prize. She'd been the first to see him for what he was, a man's man, free and in control of his own destiny. A hero on an island filled with monsters, kids who didn't understand pain or karma, or anything that mattered. She was his right hand man and he'd defend her until the end, together acting as a force of savage justice, taking on everyone, right to the end. She believed in Jimmy Brennan, the hero that Danya had unwittingly made.

He was the only one who mattered. He'd never quit, and he'd never die, because that's just what heroes did. But if anyone else mattered in this world, Jimmy would have to say that it'd be Rosa Fiametta, the sexy Italian who'd confirmed that yes, yes he was the shit, and as a matter of fact, yes, he could win Survival of the Fittest.

And now? She wasn't even looking at him.

Somewhere along the way, things had gone very wrong for Jimmy Brennan.

WHUMP.

Jimmy couldn't scream any longer. His cry of terror was strangled in his throat, as soon as his neck connected with the ground. Instead, a choking "ulp" came out, and he spat saliva. Jimmy felt the pain jolt down his spine, shooting through him, digging in and taking hold. The world didn't exist anymore. It was all colors and shapes, jagged lines and an endless stretch of fatigue. For a second he felt himself hanging in the air- and then he was gone, crumpled into a lifeless heap at the steps of the house.

Suplex
Jimmy struggled to remain conscious. He was coughing and sucking in air, unable to catch his breath. He couldn't open his eyes and despite the pain running through him, Rosa and Annaliese had done far more damage then anything Ray could ever do. It was all different. He felt cold. If it was going to end anywhere, Jimmy was certain it would be here.

He'd been hit with a motherfucking Belly to Back Suplex.

Jimmy laid still, waves of pain raking through his battered form, his bruised chest rising and falling erratically, struggling to take in air. His mind was screaming at him, a billion obscenities on his lips, ready to go for Round 2. But he could only gurgle pathetically, his body finally giving in, refusing to move any more.

This can't be happening. This can't be happening.

Jimmy Brennan was down for the count.
Outfoxd

Post by Outfoxd »

Ray completed the bridge with near perfect form, let his body relax after Jimmy hit the ground, he let go of Jimmy's waist, came up and slid around to pinning position as slick as if he was on the mat. Jimmy wasn't moving. Ray almost cocked his hand back to drop an elbow into the kid's face, but he didn't see much point in it.

Not that he was done with him.

Ray got off of Jimmy, looked over to where the shotgun had landed. He walked over to it, picked it up, surprised by the weight. He hefted it, then walked back over to Jimmy, his hand on the grip of the gun and the barrel pointed down at his writhing form.

"What's it fucking like, Jimmy? Tell me that? What the fuck you think you was gonna do with this shit? You was gonna shoot a motherfucking girl because she called you out on your shit?!"

Jimmy didn't talk. Probably couldn't. Ray snarled, pushed his foot into Jimmy's shoulder and pointed the gun closer.

"I ASKED YOU A GODDAMN QUESTION!"

Brennan still didn't answer. Ray took his foot away, pointed the weapon down by Jimmy's crotch.

"You ain't a man because you had this gun, you little shit. You ain't a man because you killed somebody."

Ray was breathing hard, his exhalations audible.

"I oughta shoot your fucking nuts off, right here." He pushed the barrel right into the seam of Jimmy's crotch.

"Nah. I'm nice. I'll leave you one. Which nut you want, left or right?"

No response.

Ray stepped back, spit on the ground next to Jimmy. "I ain't gonna do you, kid. You ain't fuckin' worth your own goddamn bullets."

Ray turned to the north, paused for a minute, as if considering what he was going to do. Nodding to himself, he wound up, took a running start, and hurled the shotgun as far as he could in that direction. He watched as it flew off and landed in a lawn in front of a ranch style house up the road, disappearing into the long grass.

Ray turned back to the house where they had all stayed, where they had been safe for just a little bit. The whole thing just seemed soured now.

He walked back up to the house, to the group assembled. "Everybody get your shit. We're getting the fuck out of here."

He looked over at Rosa, seemingly noticing her for the first time.

"You fucked you a real winner."

He turned and entered the house, presumably to grab his bag.

((regularly posting order should resume, I know we gotta take care of one more thing and we're out of this one))
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

((Uh, Anna's up I think.))

The people in front of her came in and out of focus. In the distance she could make out the familiar figure of Felicia.

"Impossible," she mumbled. It boggled her mind that the whole crew from that uncomfortable scene at prom could all assemble as they had.

The ground slid like someone had hit the tilt on a pinball table. It was getting hard for her to breathe again and she felt her chest fall and rise with a significant effort behind it. She glanced down and for a fraction of a second she was in her blue, strapless bubble dress from prom.

Isabel shook her head and it pounded back at her. She looked up at Rosa and her face flickered back into those hungry eyes she'd tried to ignore all those months ago.

No. I'm not going crazy. I'm not.

And then things went right to hell. Jimmy was threatening Annaliese for telling him exactly what she though of his tough guy routine and in a flash Ray was beating the pulp out of him.

"That's enough, Ray," she said, dazed.

It was all so much. She felt like she was going to puke. Isabel stumbled over to a tree a few feet away. The smell of blood made her want to gag even more. Her nails hooked into the bark and she leaned against it like it was a loving friend, there to let her rest her head.

I did everything I could and I'm still here. We're still fighting. Maybe there is no rescue.

You're just stupid. You'll go insane and die. Serves you right.

She hunched over and wretched, but without having eaten anything for days all that came out was viscous stomach acid and saliva. Isabel looked up and saw Allen pounding at the front door.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Alex's head shot up as the yelling started and she made it over to the door in time to see Ray tackle Jimmy. Part of her was glad to see Ray take on the bully like that, and she wanted to cheer him on. Right up until he continued to scream at the boy who looked to be unconscious. She took a step back and heard Isabel mutter something and then get sick. She glanced briefly over at her, made a face, and then glanced back outside trying to make sense of everything.

In between Ray, Jimmy, and Annaliese's exchange she thought she'd heard more people arrive on the scene. She shook her head what must they be thinking? She shouldered her bag and stood in the middle of the room, suddenly annoyed at the whole situation.

"Well, now that we're doing hosing the area with testosterone could we get the hell out of here? You know before someone else decides to jump in and prove their manhood."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Arscapi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
JamesRenard†

Post by JamesRenard† »

The angry sounds from the house escalated. A few enraged screams reached Allen's ears and sent shivers down his spine. 'This was a bad idea, a bad bad idea, I shouldn't have come back, it's just going to be like last time. Someone always tries to kill us or someone always dies. That's what happens.'

No. Andrea had to be somewhere, and the town was as good a place as any. he couldn't just abandon the search for her; what if he did and she died because he couldn't be bothered to find her in time? He reminded himself of how close they could be, just how close to locating this generator, destroying it and ruining Danya's plans.

To give up on Andrea and the plan now was unthinkable.

"Hey! If you've got Andrea in there, let her go!" he yelled out with renewed vigor, approaching the door and pounding at it with his fists. He was determined, now more than ever, to find Andrea again and deal with whoever was possibly attacking her or keeping her captive.

Allen caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of his eye and ceased banging his sore knuckles against the door. The blood in his vein momentarily turned to ice as he slowly turned his head to face the person, and for one second he swore it was Clio Gabriella standing there, holding the gun she'd used to shoot Chris and aiming it at his heart, just like she'd done all those days ago.

The image of the deceased murderess vanished and was replaced by another female leaning against the tree instead, one who was looking a lot worse for wear. Allen recognized the disheveled girl in a heartbeat and his jaw nearly unhinged itself when he did. "Isabel!"

Holy crap. Isabel. That was the one girl he was NOT expecting to see. And holy crap, she looked terrible. He abandoned the door and rushed over to Isabel, getting a good look at the state she was in as he approached her. She looked in bad shape, covered in dirt and grime and retching pretty badly. "Holy shit... holy... are-are you alright? What the hell happened to you?" he asked. Okay, asking if she was alright was a pretty redundant question, since she looked as far from alright as possible. "A-are you hurt? Do you need anything?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler JamesRenard. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Residential Area”