Nervous Young Inhumans

Private - Sierra & Leslie, Spring 2015

Here is where all threads set in the past belong. This is the place to post your characters' memories, good or bad, major or insignificant. Handlers may have one active memory thread at the same time as their normal active present-day thread. Memory one-shots are always acceptable.
Katie

Post by Katie »

"Ah, well even if your mom was being a butthole, it didn't hurt to check now did it?" Leslie said. She then smirked. "You could probably afford to keep ignoring your phone for a while though."

She then decided to move the topic back to what they'd been discussing before they were interrupted by the texts. "Anyway... As for what else we could do, I dunno. I'm not your first girlfriend, right? What kind of stuff did you and Beryl do together when you were dating?"
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

She breathed in, slow steady breaths as she tried to collect herself. She knew she needed to relax and not let herself get so worked up. She was just trying to have a nice time with her girlfriend and getting upset about her mother being a complete bitch was not worth it. Bitterly part of her had wish she has ignored Leslie's suggestion to check her phone and just shut the damn thing off and enjoy her time here. What would have parents done? Storm over to the gated community and drag her out kicking and screaming? She'd like to see them try.

Grumbling Sierra laid back on Leslie's bed, arms stretched out. A few bones in her back popped as she relaxed into her girlfriend's plush bed, a satisfied grumbling resonating in her throat as they did so. Sierra noted that the bed was rather comfortable, much more so than her own bed. Perks of being a rich kid she supposed.

"I don't know, just... girlfriend stuff, I guess." She said, not sounding all too enthused anymore. Due to her foul mood she was having difficulty recalling much of the "girlfriend stuff" that she and Beryl did together, her thoughts clouded by the lingering bitterness of the text conversation with her mother. "We could just, like, lie here and talk or whatever. Just as long as I can spend a few more hours here and not go home then I'm fine with whatever."

Having said that Sierra suddenly felt a little bad as she felt like she was annoyed at Leslie. Leslie wasn't to blame for her now sour mood, that was her mother's fault. She just had to bother her while she was out with her girlfriend. Couldn't leave well enough alone and-

Sierra closed her eyes.

No, no, no... She was getting worked up again.

Breathe in and out.

In.

Out.

"...Sorry." she muttered. "I don't mean to sound... That is... You know..." Sierra sighed, her hand reaching over and tugging gently at Leslie's shirt to invite her to lay next to her. "Just... sorry for my family's bullshit getting in the way."
Katie

Post by Katie »

"It's okay babe, it's not your fault your parents are lame," Leslie reassured her girlfriend, hugging her and holding her close. She then decided to bring up what was on her mind, blushing a bit as she did so. "So did you and Beryl ever like, you know... have sex?"

She whispered the last 2 words, even though there wasn't anyone else in the house to hear them. She was kinda nervous on this topic.

Return to “Memories from the Past”