A Place to Hide

A simple river which offers so much, such as a place to bath, a food source, and a fresh water source. Be careful... someone could easily sneak up on you while you are bathing, or gathering food and water.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko noticed the anger in Kichiro's voice she turned around facing them

"ainiku,fuminshou nari suriipu kagetsu(sorry,but i have insomnia and havn't slept in months)"

Kiyoko said as she bowed in apology letting the metal ball hit the ground.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

He nodded to her. So, another problem she has in this game.... This is turning out to be some group.

"s‚±‚¤ (Lets go)." he quickly said. Now was the time to leave, before everyone was too into the game.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko nodded and turned around and dug a map out of Kichiro's bag and handed it to him

"korede(here)" Kiyoko said as she offered the map to Kichiro.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

He folded the map, and began to pick up his things.

"Ž„’B‚͍s‚­A ‚‚¢“_‚ðŒ©‚Â‚¯‚邱‚Æ‚ðŽŽ‚Ý‚È‚³‚¢B (We'll go through, try to find a high spot)."

((Continued in Chillin' at the Waterfall))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko picked up her bag and nodded

"hai(yes)"Kiyoko said as she slid her bag on her soldierand held the flail in her right hand looking at the two .

((Continued in: Chillin' at the Waterfall))

Return to “The River”