Starting place for B#54

the begining....

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Dai introduced himself.

Aiden smiled at the familiar face of Fred Hughes, "hey Fred. I bet you want to find your brother don't you. We have a plan to get out of here and you're all welcome to help us pull it off. Maybe we can find Glenn and he can come too."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"How did things become a cluster fuck so quickly?"
"I was in the middle of having a menacing and threatening conversation with this nice young lady here-"
Garrett motioned to Heather
"-When your entire troup moved in. I guess It really doesn't matter though, as long as you dont try to kill me right away."
"I'm Garrett Langston"
Garrett surveyed the entire large group that had now formed. He was really in no shape to be making broad introductions, but he felt it was necessary to ease the tension. He was beginning to feel lightheaded, though, and knew that he needed to change his bandages soon.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Sighing in fustration. Heather Flipped Umi the bird, and turned back to the wounded boy.

"You still didnt answer my question, Garrett"

Heather folded her arms while speaking to Garret.

"Oh and Umi your not the only one who knows how to use a gun proficently"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

"Pleasure to meet you as well Umi." He said, shaking the girl's hand lightly before following her eyes as she glanced off, "Ah. I see you found our camrea. Yeah, we where going to bust the thing up - But we don't know what those bastards will do to us if we did."

Finishing, Fred leaned back in his chair grinning at Aiden, "That noticeable? Yeah, I managed to get him on my cell phone. He's somewhere near the mountains, Jeremy and I where planning on leaving once the rain finished to go look for him."

Tilting his head somewhat, he eyed Garrett with another grin. "You're welcome to come along as well -- any friend of Edward's is a friend of mine."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett turned his attention back to Heather
"Actually, when I first faught him, he only had a knife."

"The second time I saw him, he had a gun. I'm sure that he polished off several competitors while building his arsenal."

Garrett grimaced, and something cold shone in his eyes. He looked over the group that had arrived, then back to the origional three.

"So...what now?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"You didnt answer my fucking question. was he with somene holding a weapon like Fred's carring, because I may have wounded him when he attacked me yet his partner's lower jaw was blown off with a flashbang"

Heather glared at Garrett dead in the eyes as she spoke, If the person she faught was Jacob than she may have escapedone of death's messenger's grasp.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garretts features showed a flash of anger at the girls brazen remarks, but he quickly regained his composure.

"The boy he was with was Uriel Hunter. Yes, I believe he did have a pipe wrench"

Garrett said this very slowly, in the very least hoping to annoy the brash, loud girl.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Oh, than 'Uriel's' bottom Jaw was blown off with a flashbang in the mouth, and Jacob was shot 4 times before running off"

Heather turned away from Garrrett and sighed in anger, and started to pace around the Wherehouse tring to decide what to do in this situation.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi didn't bother looking back at Heather. Just because the chick wanted to be a macho bitch in her group didn't mean she was going to bother Aiden, Daisuke, and her.

She addressed Garrett with a quick wave and a 'hello', before she started to look for something to stand on. While she was looking she was muttering to herself.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Fred felt himself shudder lightly at what Heather said at too what happened Uriel, reaching out he once again took the pipe wrench into his hand looking it over before moving onto his feet.

Glancing over his shoulder, he took note of the light dizzle that the downpour of rain had become in these past few minutes. "Well, I don't know about the lot of you -- But I'm gone, I gotta a brother and a way of this hellhole to find." He said, musing another grin.

Bending at his waist, he zipped his bag and all its contents up before lifting in and swinging it onto his shoulder. "Anyone who wants to come is free to do so, just not alot alright, I don't want us in too big of a group and to be traveling about. And with that ladies, and gentlemen, I bid you goodbye."

Turning on the heels of his shoes, he made his way toward the door in the far corner of the warehouse he had entered some time before. Opening it into the dark, and bloody world outside. Breathing in deeply, Fred quickly moved out.

((Continued in: ...Still I Don't Know Why You're Dying...))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy watched Fred say his goodbye speech and leave the wwarehouse. Jeremy said, "Fred wait, you know I'm with you to the end right." he smiled and nodded to everyone in the warehouse and said, "See you guys later."

Jeremy followed Fred out of the warehouse. He didn't know where he was going, just that he was following Fred, trying to find a brother. This was a good enough reason to risk death.

((Continued in: ...Still I Don't Know Why You're Dying...))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather sighed as Jeremy and Fred left, than started to follow them.

"Not hanging out with uber-bitch here, later"

Heather left the wherehouse running after Jeremy and Fred.

"Hey Fred, Jeremy wait up!"

(continued wherever Torres and Fred are going)
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett looked around at the few that were left standing in the warehouse. A lesser group, but at least the loud bitch was gone.

"So, you fellas, what do you guys plan on doing?"
Garrett inquired of the new group
He knew he was being very trusting letting his guard down, but he had a feeling that none of these people were really any cause of worry.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi turned back to the boy that the others left behind. Some group they seemed to be... save for Fred.

"We're staying here for a time. Need to figure out a plan of action, let Aiden and Daisuke get some rest. Then we're going to head out."

She tore her eyes away from the camera. Umi figured she knew enough now, her wheels still turning full-force.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

((Continued from: LookOUT))

Kiyoko ran towards the wherhouse clutching the Flail and her bag, She got seperated from Umi's group.

Kiyoko ran past the trio outside the wherehouse oblivious to their exictance, and slowly opened the smaller door, Hoping whoever there is freindly.

Return to “Old Warehouse”