Starting place for B#54

the begining....

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"...A friend. What makes you so eager to know?"

Garretts unblinking gaze shifted to the boy who had now approached. He knew that he would never be able to win a fight if everyone became hostile all of a sudden, but he was really beyond caring about any of that. He knew that if he kept them off balance long enough, maybe he could gain their trust...then...who knows.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Fred frowned, "Because the only person I've ever seen with a jacket like that is a boy in a couple of my classes, I'm curious to know what happened to one of my mates is all... Rommel loved that thing." He muttered.

A friend? Well he could be telling the truth, but what if this kid had just killed the person he was thinking of... killed him and just took something that important from him.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather sighed in impacence at Fred's question, she wanted the boy to leave as soon as possible.

"You,with the crossbow drop it, my pacence only last so long."

Heather aimed at the boy's head and attempted to steady her aim.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Ed...

"You knew Ed??"
For the first time, a glimmer of hope appeared in Garretts eyes. He stood up and approached the boy, grabbing the front of his shirt.
"The quality of your life will be severly impacted by how you answer the next question: Were you his friend, or his enimy?"

Garretts icy stare was focused on the eyes of this boy, and his crossboy was trained on his heart. He did not care that a gun was still being pointed at him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather pulled the triggger while aiming at the floor behind the boy.

"dont...Even...try...motherfucker"

Heather reaimed the Glock 17 at the boy's head.

"Put him down"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

He smirked as he felt the other boy grab at his shirt, pulling him up somewhat. And Heather's demands echoing through the warehouse, he shaking his head. "It's alright Heather." He said lightly.

"No. I can't say I was Rommel's friend, but I wasn't his enemy. He was friends with my brother Glenn though, they where always hanging out together." He muttered lightly, looking back at the boy.

Closing his eyes, he lifted his his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose. "That little firecracker is dead isn't he, Edward's... dead, right? That's why you have his jacket."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett let the suspense build for a second, then released the boy from his grip.
"I got this from Ed. He gave it to me right before he died. I'm going to give this to his mother."

He looked over to the girl who had fired a shot behind him. It had not even caused him to flinch.

"I dont think you realize the mindset I have right now. Go ahead. Put a fucking bullet in me. I really dont even think I could feel it, and I would have a crossbow bolt between your eyes before you could say Oh Shit."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather slightly backed up from the boy who held the crossbow frorm his threat. Reaiming her glock not at the boy's head but thw wrist that held the crossbow.

"Put the crossbow down... NOW!"
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett laughed at the girls threat.

"You still do not understand. I. Will. Not. Hurt. You. Unless. You. Hurt. Me. Do you need me to spell it?"

"The worst thing you could do is fire a shot at me right now."
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Fred let out an annoyed sound under his breath as he looked between the two again, "Damnit! Both you, shut up! Heather he's already said he isn't going to attack us, just like you said to us. Fighting with the good people here aren't going to help any of us in the end, besides getting unwanted deaths under our belts."

Turning he looked to the other boy now, he reaching out and grabbing ahold of his shirt under the jacket. Looking over the said jacket as he sighed, "And you, being Rommel's friend you should know he was against everything that had to do with fighting. He hated seeing people mad at one another -- now, I have an idea. Both of you put your weapons down, alright?" Fred questioned, letting go of the other's shirt and taking another look between the two.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather's eyes widened in anger at the boy laughter. Yet comping with Fred's command and lowered her gun.

"Alright, alright but if the fucker tries anything I swear he wont last long"

Heather's index finger still on the trigger, waiting for the boy to fuck up.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett eyed the girl again. He knew that one of them would have to make an example and lower their weapon, so he did, and turned to face the man again.

"Ed was killed by a bullet from the gun of Jacob Starr. He is also the one who inflicted upon me all of my wounds. It is my sole motivation to find him, cut off his arms, then kill him."

"I was hoping to use this point as a staging area to my attacks, but I found you guys here."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Jacob...Starr.. Wait was he with someone with a pipe wrench like the one Fred's holding"

Heather asked at the boy's comment of who killed Ed

"Because I ran into 2 boys at the school building one's dead the others wounded"
cldukillurbestfriend

Post by cldukillurbestfriend »

((Continued from Hiding))

Devi was tired, and she needed a place to lie down. She had been walking for who knows how long, so when she saw the warehouse she decided to go inside.

When she entered she saw some people arguing but she didnt think that they saw her yet. She walked right past them ignoring them and chose a spot on the floor to lay down. She wouldn't try to force herself on them like she did to the others. She wanted a group to join and if they wanted to talk to her or allow her to they could come up to her and talk to her first.

Sighing she layed her head on her arms and closed her eyes listening to what was going on around her, and hopefully she would be able to drift into a peaceful sleep for atleast half an hour because she didnt know how long her body could last without the rest she so needed.

Dont forget about me,the bear said.

Opening her eyes again she took the bear out of her bag and layed it down next to her. Relizing her gun was still in the bag she took it out and put teh gun under her head to conceal it incase the plp in the warehouse decided to look through her bag when she was trying to sleep. Holding the bear in her arms she whispered,"Shhh...don't talk you wouldnt want them to think i was crazy now would you?"

When she was done she closed her eyes again.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Devi's evil Mr. Bear avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Continued from: LookOUT))

Umi followed the map to the warehouse, not saying a word the whole way there. Perhaps it was the anger boiling up inside, but she knew she was going to make Danya pay. A brother she never knew, and they put him here to be killed.

A brother... she was sure he was full asian. Did that mean her mother? Her mother must have had another child, and she never knew. Then again she never talked to her. She felt a little remorse at that.

The door seemed to already be open slightly, from the last person who had come inside. And she heard voices. There were people inside.

She couldn't help but utter, "Not again."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Old Warehouse”