Starting place for B#54

the begining....

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy nodded and said, "The hospital sounds good to me." He wondered what it looked like, how big it was, and how many medical supplies there were in there.

He glanced at his map then put everything in his bag and zipped it up, leaving only his sickle out on the table. Sitting down again he yawned and listened to the rain.

Jeremy said, "Maybe we should wait until the rain stops...or maybe someone might come here, your brother, or someone we can trust...I'm not sure."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

"Maybe. Then again, maybe no one will come... but maybe some will come and they try a bullet through our heads." He said, glancing upward lightly before down again mind racing with thoughts, sifting in his seat somewhat he felt something move in the cargo pocket of his jeans.

Blinking, he reached down undoing it and removing the object, his cellphone. "Oh, bloody 'ell yes." Fred muttered to himself, pressing the button that started the device watching as the main screen lit up blue. 'I could call Glenn with this thing... find out where he is, be able to find him...' He said in a hurried tone in thought.

Though as the screen loaded up, but his heart sunk when NO SIGNAL flashed across the screen. A string of curses leaving his mouth, as he tossed the object onto the table. Sighing hotly...
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

"yeah your right someone might come and kill us..." Jeremy saw Fred reach in his pocket and take out a cellphone. Jeremy watched and was a little exited until Fred threw the cellphone on the table and started cussing. Jeremy sighed.

"I guess it didn't work...figures...if they can make tehse collars with all those features then I'm sure they can block phone signals..." Jeremy tried not to lose hope.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

"It might have to do with the collars, then again maybe it's just this place... Maybe there's somewhere else I can get a signal." Fred muttered, reaching out and pulling his cellphone back toward him the NO SIGNAL still flashing against the blue background.

Frowning lightly, he breathed out through his nose as he tilted his head back toward the roof of the building. The pitter-patter of rain still sounding against the metal...
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy watched as Fred tried to get a signal. The rain sounding against the roof reminded him of something...he didn't know what. Sitting there he hoped that Fred would pick up a signal but nothing yet.

Jeremy listened to the rain still...looking around the warehouse...trying to find something. He glanced at the camera again. He thought of the people watching him. Cheering for their favorite students. Jeremy couldnt believe that.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Hopping onto his feet, he begun walking about the area of the warehouse, holding his cellphone up as he tried to find a signal. “Come on… come on…” Fred muttered in a pleading voice, he continued walking before moving back to the other table pushed against the wall near the window, once again hopping up on it and tilting one of the panes of glass up poking his cell phone out.

Lifting he moved it from side it to side. “Please.” He pleaded, as he was ready to pull in he paused looking over the cell phone’s screen, two small bars had appeared. Giving a triumphed yell, he quickly punched in the number to his brother’s cellphone bringing the phone to his ear. ‘Please don’t give out, please don’t…’

The ringing continued now, he continuing muttering under his breath praying that his brother would answer. Finally a click on the other end begin heard and a voice similar to his own answering in a panicked voice;

“Glenn? Glenn! Bloody ‘ell… You don’t know how bloody happy I am that this worked.”

The reply that was given was low and somewhat hard to read… but Fred tried to listen on as best as possible before either of their phones gave out. Pressing himself toward the window more, he fought to hear.

“’Ey, You’ve got to tell me where you are… So we can figure out how to get off this bloody place.”

Once again his brother’s voice came back muffled, and as if it was underwater. But he only managed to catch the lines of ‘at the mouth’ and ‘mountains’ before the static grew, and Glenn’s voice faded off. Fred lifting the phone away from his ear, the words;

CALL LOST

Flashing across the screen, Fred cursing once again as he jumped from the table removing his map from his pocket, and lying it out across the table overlooking it, ‘at the mouth’ and ‘mountain’? Were could his brother be… it was clear that he was either near the mountains, or at a place were he could see them.

But what did ‘at the mouth’ mean, at the mouth of the river… or something else.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy was watching the entire thing. he felt like it was hopeless until Fred let out a yell and Jeremy was on his feet watchiung as Fred dialed numbers. There was talking then apparantly the call was lost.

Jeremy watched as Fred opened up his map and Jeremy made sure to keep quiet. He then approached Fred and said, "What happened? Did you get through? Do we know where he is?" Jeremy was anxious and excited.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

“Yeah, yeah…” He muttered along with all the questions, continuing to look over the map quickly. “I did get trough, he sounds fine. Though it was kind of hard for me to here him, but from what I got he’s somewhere near the mountains at the mouth of something, what that is I didn’t get.”

Sighing out, he leaned back somewhat coming back to look over his map with a grin. “Knowing that, I think we should head for head toward there, maybe if we head to higher ground I could get a better signal. Try and get him again.” Fred mused, rubbing at his chin again.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(continued from The Smell of Blood)

After a half hour of walking from the school building, Heather arrived at the old wherehouse. Digging through her bag she grabbed her GPS locator to see that there was two people already in the wherehouse.

"If their not playing I may be able to trust them, If they are I fight back"

Heather slowly walked to the door with her Glock17 drawn and opened it slowly.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

"the mouth of a mountain? interesting...ok we should go to higher ground, maybe you'll get through." Jeremy stood up and stretched listening to the rain slowly ending.

He was unaware of Heather opening the door and he looked at Fred and said, "So we do you want to head out?"
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Though it seemed that Jeremy hadn't heard it, Fred had and had begun undoing his daypack pulling the nunchakus out and watching lightly as the door opened. Spilling the low light from outside into the room. "...Get your sickle." He muttered clamly, though somewhat paniced.

That dreading feeling of him being killing setting in...
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather slowly walked into the wherehouse to see two boys,one didnt seem to notice that she was there ,and the other was digging into his bag for something.

"Dont shoot, or attack. I'm not playing"

Heather raised her hands and moved her figer to the trigger guard of the Glock17.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Raising off the ground some, Fred allowed his grip on the nunchakus to keep as he watched the other girl raise her arms. A gun firmly held in one hand, he noting as she raised a finger up against the gun.

Relaxing at her words, but only a little. He sighed somewhat, pressing a hand to his forehead, "Put the gun down, or away, or something... alright?" he said lightly, keeping his attention on her.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather nodded and placed the gun in her still unzipped bag. Still holding the GPS scanner in her left hand.

"Alright, the gun is away, so your not going to attack me"
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Fred smirked, sighing lightly as he placed the nunchakus down on the table he stood near. "Like I could use this thing... I'd probably end up doing more damage to myself than anything else."

Grinning, he allowed himself to look the new arrival over. Eyeing the item in her hand lightly, "What's that?" he questioned, by the looks of it, it didn't seem to be anything dangerous like the gun she was just holding... but knowing this damn game, one could wonder.

Return to “Old Warehouse”