Girl *70 START

~Nev's Awakening~

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy nodded to Scott's thoughts about leaving the house as soon as possible when a gunshot rang out. Jeremy instinctvly lowered and looked around wondering who was shooting. Must be coming from the entrance....jeremy was still holding his sickle and said to Scott and Nev, "come on we need to go out the back!" Jeremy was only assuming there was a back, but there had to be. Jeremy started to head towards the back, he couldn't believe this was happening again, everywhere he went there was a shooter.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

OOC: Sorry for interrupting, and I don't mean to play know-it-all or anything, but I just thought I'd point out that, unless I'm mistaken, Bloody, Eh-Sun stole Kouji's bayonnet back at the river. ^_^
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

((OOC Megami you are correct Eh-Sun DID take Kouji's Bayonette at the waterfall now go ahead and continue))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Shit, I missed!

Grimacing, but taking a twisted satisfation at Jeremy's reaction Antonio started to walk after him, firing two more shots at the boy while he did so.

I'm going to kill that motherfucker, no matter what!

OOC: Yeah, I know it's a shit post, I'm tired.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

OOC: You I already lost my weapon to Kuze?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ginsenshi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy heard two more gunshots behind him and felt a sharp pain in his left shoulder as he entered a back room. Putting his back to the wall he sighed feeling the blood run down his back where the bullet had hit him. Jeremy grimaced as he gripped his sickle tighter turning his knuckles white. Jeremy didn't know where Scott and Nev were in the house, and he didn't know where the shooter was. Jeremy just knew that he was safe in this room, but he had to find the backdoor or a window, had to get out, had to bring Scott and Nev with him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

scott heard the bullets and ran. his greatest skill coming into play as he entered the room with jeremy, he was already dragging nev behind him. running as fast as he could, which was damn fast.

He grabbed jeremy too and dragged them to a nearby window. grabbing jeremys sickle was his hands he smashed through the window and threw the sickle out straight after. He Quickly jumped out and helped nev out of the smashed window too. "Fuckin come on" he yelled to jeremy as he picked the sickle up and ran, still holding nevs hand in his.

((Continued whereever jeremy goes))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy was surprised by Scott's speed inside the room, as he was dragign nev along behind him. Breaking open the window he took Jeremy's sickle and threw it out. Then he jumped out and helped Nev out Jeremy just watched and followed after them. Looking around he remembered where Glenn and Mallory were headed, the Lookout point. Yes, he lost his way there, but he had a good idea where it was. Jeremy looked at Nev and Scott and said, "follow me." And he ran off.

((Continued in: Sunshower))
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Antonio had pursued Jeremy, but he had tripped over the corpse of a girl with her face bashed in, and the breif interlude had allowed Jeremy to escape. Reaching the room they had gone to, he saw the open window, but they were nowhere in the area.

"Damnit, he got away!" he muttered, going back to the couch and throwing the corpse out of the way.

Maybe it's not all that bad. I don't have any spare clips, so I have to save ammo when I can. he reasoned as he sat down. None of the names on the announcement sounded familiar, and he was slightly confused about the girl named Madelaine's supposed death (what did he mean by "show more pink"? Was she killed in a shower?) but according to the announcement, about thirty nine other kids were still alive.

Thirty nine more to kill...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Friendly Ghost*

Post by Friendly Ghost* »

((Continued from: Taking Stock))

After ten minutes, there was faint scraping noise. Nev slumped down inside the back door, looking at the ceiling. Good position to die in...day hadn't been this cold. And he was sweating like a roast pig. At least they'd dressed their wounds on the way there...they had a chance.

" 'It's gonna be okay.' " He got out, "Go on, tell me."
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Friendly Ghost,Dec 29 2005, 10:06 PM wrote: Continued from: [URL=http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfT ... wtopic=614]

After ten minutes, there was faint scraping noise. Nev slumped down inside the back door, looking at the celing. Good position to die in...day hadn't been this cold. And he was sweating like a roast pig. At least they'd dressed their wounds on the way there...they had a chance.

" 'It's gonna be okay.' " He got out, "Go on, tell me."
OOC: ((What??? You can't Role Play my character!!!!!!))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Friendly Ghost*

Post by Friendly Ghost* »

ooc: Sorry for the confusion; 'Nev' is my character Neville in this case, not Nevera. I'll call him Neville from now on.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Friendly Ghost,Dec 30 2005, 02:13 PM wrote: ooc: Sorry for the confusion; 'Nev' is my character Neville in this case, not Nevera. I'll call him Neville from now on.
((Oh ok.. lol I got so confused lol!! sorry about that!))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((Continued from: Taking Stock))

((OOC: Coming from the same place as Neville. Sorry about the lateness, I had zero inspiration for Ryan. x_x))

Ryan couldn't stop shaking, even after they had stopped. The enemy was long gone, but, his eyes continued to see red sirens. Danger, danger! He swallowed, checking out his leg. His pants were stained black where the blood was. Wincing, he readjusted his position.

Fucking hell...hurts like a bitch. The shaking got much worse as his mind lost focus. It seemed as if his arm had gotten the worst of the deal. Everytime he moved, his arm pulsated and burned.

"G-g-gonna b-be okay?" Reacting to the pain, his eyes started to water up behind his glasses. "Are y-y...you sure about that?"
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Antonio had nearly dozed off on the couch when he heard the back door opening, and the sound of footsteps and voices. Grunting, he got to his feet, raising the gun and looking around. Whoever it was had not entered the room yet, so he'd have to look for them.

"Who's there? Show yourselves! Don't make me come after you." he warned, walking towards where he heard the sounds. He didn't know who it was, if they were armed, and how well they were, all he knew was they were intruders and they'd have to be killed for him to go home.

At least, that's what he thought until Danya's update came up, saying that killing one of the terrorists would be considered equivalent to winning the game and the killer would be allowed home.

So if I get payback for that little ambush, I get to go home, huh? Pretty good deal...

Return to “Small House”