Girl *70 START

~Nev's Awakening~

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Nevera's eyes grew soft as she walked over to Scott. She knelt in front of him and hugged him. "It's ok.. we'll here to help... now." She looked at Kouji adn frowned. "I don't know about him..." She then looked at Jeremy adn smiled. "You will be fine.. I will help clean up this mess and we can all eat something.. i can't really fix your teeth... but any toher injuries I can. even though yu bloodied up my head."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy watched as Scott situated himself and spoke to Kouji. Scott told Kouji to stop....Jeremy smiled to himself, that must mean Scott was willing to accept what he had done, and hopefully that was a one time mistake. Jeremy said to Scott, "Welcome to the group." Turning around he looked at Kouji though. Jeremy picked up his sickle and said to Kouji, "Leave now. I'm tired of you already. You didn't help once during the fight, and now your wanting to fight us. Leave now or I will make you leave, we have no room for anyone willing to play the game." When Jeremy first started to play this game, he was soft, had no idea what he was doing. But recent events have changed him, he wasn't going to take chances, not anymore.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

"Your talking to me about being careful and greatful, look how many you've killed, why shouldn't I just kill you, like you did to so many?" Kouji asked loudly. Though Kouji knew from his good side, that he was right but he didn't want to be weak minded again, so he continued to fight the truth he knew.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ginsenshi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy paused....listened to Kouji's words...Your talking to me about being careful and greatful, look how many you've killed, why shouldn't I just kill you, like you did to so many? Jeremy was now hurt....and mad. He started at Kouji and gripped his bloody sickle. "Listen....your telling me I killed? Were you with me and my friends when we got attacked by a guy with a machine gun? Were you with me and my friends when there was a shootout at the river. Were you with me and my friends when we got attacked at the hospitable? Were you ever seperated from your friends? Do you know the feeling of lonliness and loss that only this game can bring you?" Jeremy said, "I have not killed a single soul on this island, but that's about to change." Jeremy ran at Kouji and swung his sickle at the boys chest.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

Kouji blocked him and throw him to the ground sitting on his chest.

"Not you the other jerk, you dumb ass." Kouji shouted. "People need to listen clearly." Kouji thought. "I know that loss and loniness, I know it all to way."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ginsenshi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy felt himself being thrown, darn.....how did he managed to get thrown? Kouji sat on his chest, bad mistake. He listened to waht Kouji had to say, "Listen...all I know is that the kid over there bleeding is safe now, I don't think he'd willingly play this game. You on the other hand, threatened to fight Nev! I don't want you in this house!" Jeremy rolled out from under Kouji and once again swung his sickle at the boy at close range.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Nevera ran to Jeremy's aid. "STOP IT!" She aimed for Kouji's head when she swung her staff.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

Kouj sighed, "Great...." Kouji then ran for dear to the next room "Wait where I go now?" Kouji looked around. "Oh bloody hell."
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

He stood there and watch as a new fight incurred. This time it was about him and not him actually throwing punches.
The boy accused him of killing? He had only just gotten to the island not more than a couple of hours ago and these were the first people he had scene.

Jeremy and nev had attacked him, maybe thats what they wanted? for kouji to die, then he wouldent be a threat to them?

He picked up his brick and ran into the room with kouji.
Walking up behind him with no expression on his face he swung that already blood stained brick at the back of koujis head.

He was doing what jeremy wanted, he helped scott, not scott was helping him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

OOC: WHY!? WHHY!?
Kouji fell to the ground, in pain; " What in the he... uhh." Kouji faints.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy watched in surprise as Scott had snuck up behind Kouji and knocked him unconcious with his brick. Jeremy slowly walked up Scott and still holding his sickle in his right hand he extened his left hand in the form of a handshake. Looking Scott in the eyes he said, "friends?" What Scott did was proving that he was trustworthy, and he had earned Jeremy's respect.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

scott stood over the unconscious body of kouji and dropped his brick. He yet again surprised himself at his newfound courage. the game was shining throguh in scott.

He jumped slightly has he saw jeremys hand appear next to him. he turned to face him and without thought he took jeremys hand in his and shook it, sealing there trust and friendship.
"Its just us now, me you and nev, we need to pull through and fight the system"
This game had already changed scott, his will to live had risen up and taken controll of his thoughts and actions. He needed to win.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy nodded and said to Scott, "More easily said than done my friend. I'm guessing your also new on this island? Meaning out of the three of us i've been here the longest. I've seen what the other kids are doing, they are playing the game, and ruthlessly. There are other kids like us though, ones who aren't playing. I've been lucky enough to meet some of them....even though now I've been seperated from them. There was a plan going on to escape the island by a group of kids, they had us sign our names on a piece of paper if we were in with them, I didn't even get a chance to sign my name before we were ambushed and seperated."

Jeremy paused then said, "Moving on though, if the three of us work together we're going to have to put absolute trust in each other." Jeremy looked at Scott and Nev. "No matter what, us three work together, no one gets in the way of that. If there is a way off this island, we'll find it together. If there isn't, then we die together." Jeremy looked at his 2 new comrades and said, "Are you in?"
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

He looked at jeremy and wiped that last drop of blood from his chin before he leant down and took koujis designated weapon, the bayonet. He wont be needing it and ill doubt he's going to stand up and challenge me for it.

The he looked to jeremy, "Yeah together, im in, We should leave this place, i have a bad feeling" he wanted to get moving, this place already held bad memoried for him and it wouldent be this empty for long, other students would want to find good shelter too.

((Continued in: Finally Some Peace and Quiet))
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

((Continued from: '99'))

Antonio had taken longer than he expected to reach the Small House because he had stopped to take care of the arm wounds he had gotten at the School (the arm was now crudely tied down, and the bleeding had slowed down). Nearing the broken doorway, he saw the corpse of an unfamiliar boy's corpse in the beginning stages of decomposition, holding a jagged piece of wood and with a large stab wound in his heart area (obviously his cause of death). Ignoring the smell, he walked around the body, holding his gun in his hand. As he got closer, he could hear voices, including that of the boy in the school.

Well, looks like it's time to put some holes in that prick. he thought, rounding the doorway and searching for Jeremy. Seeing him in the doorway of another room, he raised his gun and fired.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.

Return to “Small House”