A moment's pause

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Shit. Jacob notably backed up when the large piece of the door was picked up by Garrett, knowing that what Garrett said was true.

If that thing cuts me, I probably won't be here for much longer. A cut would easily get extremely infected if it happened. I have to end this! he thought in slight desperation as he pulled out his own knife, staring Garrett down with a determined air.

"This ends now!"

OOC: Yeah, I know, corny line. Couldn't think of a better dialogue.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Consequences of actions. That is all Garrett thought about as he circled Jason, his wicked wood spear held out in front of him defensively. Jacob had killed some people, including Garrett's friend Edward, and now Garrett was going to kill him. He knew it, he was sure Jacob knew it, and that was that.

"Just to let you know, you deserve to die right now. You killed all those people in cold blood for no reason. Hell, you tried to kill me, and all I wanted to do was talk. Now, your gonna pay. God is not merciful to unrepentant sinners."

With that, Garrett swung his stick with full momentum at Jacobs rib cage.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob let out a strangled shout of surprise and pain as the side of the stick slammed into his ribs, knocking him to the ground while taking his breath away temporarily. Coughing intensely, he tried to get up.

"Tell me, if you kill me, does that make you less of a murderer than I? Do you think killing for revenge is any better than killing for the sake of it? Your actions aren't justified, no matter how much justification you put into hunting me down and attacking me unprovoked. To be frank, you're just as bad as I am." he said when he regained his breath, lunging forward with a stab to Garrett's chest.

"No matter why you fight, or how hard you try, I will defeat you."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett heard Jacobs words and could not believe his ears. He made sure that articulated the words that he spoke so as to be clear.

"Are you fucking serious!?? You killed the only friend I had on the island. Right now, I am on my way out the door, and the last thing I want to do is fuck you up, so Edward can look down from heaven and laugh at your ass burning in hell. You are the kind of person that blames everyone else for your own fuck ups, but you know what? All those dead kids? they are on you.

Garrett jabbed the pointy end of the stick wickedly.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob's attack had almost reached Garrett when Jacob saw his enemy stab at him with the improvised spear. His eyes widening in surprise, Jacob aborted the stab and did all he could to dodge the thrust and for the most part succeeded, though the sharpest part of the stick still grazed his arm, leaving a nasty looking slash on his upper arm near the bicep. Trying to ignore the pain from the gash and the bleeding now accompanying the blood flow from his mouth (the blood from his shoulder wound sealed in by the crossbow bolt), Jacob fixed his eyes on Garrett again, raising his knife to attack.

"I know what I did, but I do not regret it. I'll do whatever it takes to leave this island alive, and you're not going to stop me. Do you hear me? There's no way in HELL that I'm going to die now. No matter how much pain I'm in, no matter how bad the wounds you give me are, you will be the one who dies, not me!" he said, rushing forward without warning and grabbing the side of the stick when he got close enough to Garrett. While trying to hold back the wood spear that nearly killed him seconds ago, he again stabbed at Garrett, hate burning in his eyes.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett stood, still holding the stick, his face only inches from Jacob's. A look of pure hatred was molded to it, eyes seemingly trying to pore into Jacobs soul. No words escaped his lips.
Then, after a moment, a small whisper of a sigh could be heard, as if a weight was lifted off of Garretts shoulders. He took a step back, and one could see the bloody knife Jacob had held protruding from the left of Garretts chest. Garrett continued to stare at Jacob, the look of hatred replaced by one of questioning, as if he was wondering how this could have possibly happened. His left hand grasped the hilt of the blade, and a small sound escaped from his mouth. As tears rolled out of his eyes, Garrett tried to say something, to express the unfairness of the situation perhaps, or maybe just to give a final monologue to the SOTF cameras. But just as he opened his mouth, blood poured out, and that, as they say, was the end of that.

And with that, Garrett, one of the most outspoken and longest lasting people still in the game, finally succumbed to his wounds.

And he did not say a word.

Boy no. 48, Garrett Langston, Dead
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob let out a sigh of pain and relief as his enemy passed on, his corpse still holding the improvised spear in one hand and trying to grab his knife with the other. Without a word, Jacob took Garrett's hand off the hilt and grabbed it with his own, then slid his knife upwards and pulled it out when it reached the bottom of Garrett's collar, blood spurting out of the corpse and covering his coat and shirt (getting some blood on his pants as well).

"Son of a bitch." he muttered as he allowed the body to fall, the corpse of the man who had caused him quite a bit of pain in the space of a few minutes hitting the ground and bringing up a smal cloud of dust. For a breif instant, there was a devilish grin on his blood-stained face as the knife was pulled away and Jacob limped to the house, bleeding.

"Dorian, do you know how to clean a Browning BDM pistol? I'll need you to do that while I tend to these wounds."
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

"I..I..I.." he had been frozen to the spot as he had watched the attacker die and Jacob become a blood covered mess,he would be an easy target now that was for sure.He just nodded in response to the question,He didnt know exsactly but he could learn if he needed to.His tongue would be bitten hard enough to draw a little bit of blood as he pulled himself to reality.

"We should lock the doors and barricade ourselvs in for a while..You cant fight and Im just useless..really fucking useless.." he said his voice getting weaker towards the end.That knife at his feet would slowely be picked up as he began making his way over.

OOC: Does Jacob have the gun or is it nearby from the fight?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: He put it away just before the hand to hand combat started, so it's somewhere in his trenchcoat. For the fixing scene, unless youreally know how, just post that he fixed it or something. Don't worry about the gorey details.
IC: Jacob fished out the instruction manual he had taken from Rais and tossed it to Dorian before going inside and placing the gun on the table.

"That manual should tell you how to do it, just follow the instructions and remember that if you break it, you'll be my seventh victim on this island." he said to the other boy as he removed the trenchcoat and then slid off his white undershirt, leaving his scarred upper body exposed to the house's musty air. looking at the bolt in his arm, he took his knife and sawed at it under the head, watching as it fell to the ground and deciding the head was too dangerous to take out, due to the many arteries in the shoulder area that would be cut if he did so. Then, he used the knife to shred his shirt into one long piece, and two smaller ones whle leaving the rest of it intact, using the long strip to bind the slash to his arm and balling up the smaller pieces to serve as gauze for the broken teeth, grimacing as he removed the shattered roots of the ruined teeth and putting the pieces in, biting down to stop the bleeding. Then he slipped the shirt back over his head, using his left hand to cover the graze on his cheek as the bleeding from it petered out and it started to scab.
MismatchedEyes*

"You know you dont have to act all angry and intimidating..Not for my benefit,Im not threat we established that when you put a gun to my head" he would grumble as he would follow Jacob as he flicked through the pages of the instruction manual.It seemed pretty simple stuff,well another day another piece of information.

A Chair was pulled from the kitchen and he placed it on the table a rag stolen from the sink as he began to go to work on the thing.What was he Jacobs bitch? Oh Hell No.Was the gun loaded?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Sorry, having a hard time thinking up something good.
MismatchedEyes*

OOC: No Problem..Maybe continue the escape idea? Maybe just waste Dorian? Try and play the peace role and attract some people..Make a flair or something and then kill some people..Anything you want.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

A few minutes passed in silence before Jacob took the two pieces of shirt out from his mouth and discarded them. The broken teeth had not bled as much as he thought, but it could've easily been worse. Garrett had not gone down easily, and thanks to him Jacob had a few more wounds that pained him. Even though he was awake, there was a distant look in his eyes, almost as if he wasn't really there. While his body was in pain, his mind was in turmoil about killing Garrett. He knew he had no choice--Garrett would've killed him if he hadn't killed Garrett--while he also knew it had been a rush to kill a sixth person. The blood spurting out of Garrett's corpse all over his clothes, the feeling of the knife going in and piercing Garrett's heart, the sound of his body hitting the ground, it had all felt so good. When Garrett died, Jacob felt like he had been relieved from withdrawal. He realized with slight horror that killing was starting to become quite fun in his eyes. The bloodlust was consuming him as he looked at Dorian, still working on fixing the jam in his gun. It wouldn't have been hard to just walk up to Dorian and put the knife through his skull, but Jacob still needed Dorian. The plan could not work unless Dorian figured out an escape plan.

Luckily for him, he's necessary. I won't kill him yet. he thought, leaning against the couch and drifting away into his own thoughts.
MismatchedEyes*

Anything,in Dorians mind at least could be put down to books that anyone could understand in these pages.Knowledge was power and Dorian was a powerhouse.The hammer on the pistol would be cocked with a satisfying click before he placed it down on the table."Done..Its clean,clean..Its nice and Shiney It should be working at maximum effiency..Dont you think we should move the body?" the comment about the body came from nowhere but you could only avoid a subject for so long and the time had come.

A Nervous glance was thrown towards the door of the house.The body was no longer alive,he had watched the boys last moments in terrified horror but he still had the feeling he was benig watched.Maybe the boy was out there crawling along the floor a bloody mess or standing in the woods watching them? Who knew?

"M m maybe..Maybe we should bury it.."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob shook his head as he walked over to the table and picked up the cleaned gun without giving any sign of gratitude to Dorian. It wasn't until he was standing in the ruined doorframe that he spoke.

"No, that would take too much time. In this game, you have to move fast or someone you can't beat will eventually find you. Trust me on that one, I've been here a while. Speaking of which, we should head out." he said, going out the door and picking up Garrett's bag.

Return to “Small House”