A moment's pause

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett found that less movement was better, and one step backwards dodged both boxer-esque punches. He then shot a jab to Jacobs face from his position.

"Float like a fucking butterfly, cocksucker."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

The jab hit Jacob right between the eyes, forcing him to stumble back in a slight daze. Raising his fists in a guarding position, Jacob let out a jab-right hook combination (which was slightly impeded by the crossbow bolt, though he'd remind himself to deal with that later) before bringing his fists back into a guard and trying to catch Garrett off guard with a sweep kick. IT was hard to fight like this when he had an arrow in his arm, but he'd manage. It was just a matter of compensating and adapting.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

ooc(do you realize you have a crossbow bolt in your shoulder, which may or may not slightly impair a person from deftly executing a "jab right hook combo to sweep kick"?

ic(The first punch was blocked by Garretts upraised arms, but the second took him right in the jaw. The sweep kick knocked his feet out from under him, and, once again, he was on his knees. He immediatly lunged forward, attempting to grab and tackle Jacob and pin him to the ground.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Under the shoulder actually. And as you said, it would impair it, but he could still punch. If something like a crossbow bolt was in his arm, he would still be able to use that arm, but not nearly as effectively as normal. So for the sake of continuity (wrong word, I know) let's just assume that what Jacob does with his left arm won't be nearly as effefctive as what he does with the right, okay? Also note that I never said "deftly".
IC: Jacob was not expecting Garrett to lunge at him like he did, so he was caught off guard and sent to the ground when Garrett's lunge hit his left leg and knocked him over, where he tried to manuver himself to a point of escape. Seeing that, though he was pinned. his right arm was free, Jacob aimed a hook punch at his opponent's temple. After that, he attempted to headbutt the other student to knock Garrett off while trying to use his knee to kick Garrett off him. In school, he'd be accused of "cheating" if he fought like this, but there were no rules in a fight for your life.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

He watched the fight between the two boys and knife in hand he would start towards them but after a few steps every muscle in his body would refuse to move and his mouth just opened and closed a couple of times.He couldnt do it,He couldnt kill however much he needed to.He just couldnt.

His mouth was a perfect circle as he watched the insult and fists tossed between the two.The knife slowely slid from his hand landing in the dust at his feet with a gentle mist of dust being freed from the impact.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I wonder why guitarjack's taking so long to reply. We need him for the fight to commence, and we're past the time limit for a rolled death anyway (even though I got an extension from Kaishi, but that's not the point here).
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

OOC: Could be his internet went down or something? Give Kaishi a time limit and after that just post his charecter goes down or whatever.Godmoding as it is its kinda inside of the rules and it would save dragging things out further.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: No, he was on just yesterday but refused to post. I may have to get permission from Kaishi to control his character if he keeps refusing to post. *sigh* Such a dillemna...
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

ooc(I just moved up to college and have had only like 10 seconds on the computer at a time, sorry)

The punch caught Garrett in the side of the head, dizzying him for a second, which was enough to catch the full brunt of the headbutt, which hit him right in the nose. Blood began pouring down his face, dripping everywhere as Garrett froze in horror.

"rrrucking roke my rrose!"

Garrett got up and held a hand over his face, at the same time flailing wildly at jacob with the other.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: No problem, it's not that big a deal. Also, are the bolts metal or wood? I've mostly been assuming they were wooden.
IC: When Jacob got to his feet, Garrett's wild punch caught him straight across the face, knocking him back for a second and creating a large bruise on his right cheek. Regaining his balance, he threw a feint punch at Garrett to ditract him, starting with a jab and switching into an uppercut, though the jab was slowed down immensely by the projectile in his shoulder.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

ooc(I have been assuming they are carbon fiber with a triple blade head, because thats what I shoot with my bow and arrow.

Garrett caught the punch in the side of the face, which was now covered in blood. He swung his crossbow at Jacobs head and used the momentum to kick his foot out at Jacobs knee as well, hoping to knock the boy down.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I think I know what kind of arrow you're talking about. Oh well, it just means I'll have to have Jacob remove it instead of breaking it and having it fall out. Not much of a difference. Wood arrows aren't exactly accurate anyway.
IC: Jacob let out a grunt of surprise as the crossbow slammed into the side of his head, knocking him to the ground as the kick hit him in the back of his leg and compromised his balance. The pain in his head was intense, enough to make Jacob think that the hit broke a bone, but he still staggered to his feet and spit out blood from his mouth, indicating that the crossbow hit had likely broken a few of his teeth (indeed, there were what appeared to be tooth fragments in the blood he spat out onto the ground) when it slammed into his face. Giving Garrett a hateful glance, he rushed the other boy (though the bullet wound in his hip meant he was slower than normal), and lashed out with a punch to the nose while giving a left haymaker to Garrett's ear.

"I'll be damned before I lose to you, Garrett!"
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett saw him coming and avoided the jab, quickly stepping back. The heymaker caught him though, sending another spurt of blood from his mutilated nose.

"rren I'll see rrou in hell."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"You'll be there before me!" Jacob retorted, following up his failed right punch with a side-elbow strike and a right joint kick at Garrett's knee. If he could take out Garrett's legs, he'd have an advantage. He needed to push every advantage he had, which meant always staying on the offensive. Breathing a bit heavily, Jacob almost laughed as sweat started to run down his face, mixing with the blood.

Well, this is the first time I've broken a sweat in a while, this guy's tough.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett saw the double attack coming and decided to block the more painful of the combo, the kicking foot. Garrett popped his leg up and blocked the attack while Jacob's arm smashed into his elbow. A severe shocking pain crawled up his arm, momentarily stunning it.

Fucking funny bone. I cant go on like this much longer, I have to figure out a way to end this

Then he saw it. A peice of jagged wood hung from the door frame, swaying slightly in the wind. Blood was already crusted on the tip, and it discolored it to a menacing maroon. Garrett darted around Jacob and pulled the stick down, weilding it like a knife.

"This will fuck you up; I like it."

Return to “Small House”