A moment's pause

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

OOC((1.yeah, dumb me. 2.Yes, I caught the reference ;) ))

IC( "To me, fuckbag." Garrett was grinning, but he was not in any way smiling. His eyes showed nothing but hate.

Garrett gestured to his infected arm "I'm a goner by tomorrow, so I figured I'd come back and finish what I started. One last harrah, eh?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Would you mind getting rid of that picture or scaling it down? Stretches the page like you wouldn't believe...
IC: Jacob knew what the boy meant, but was strangely reluctant.

"So you'd throw your life away for some grudge? I can understand you wanting to settle a score with me, after all I did slice you up badly and kill your friend, but it would be pointless to kill you. You wouldn't stand a chance against me. Let it go, fighting me would lead to an inevitably bad result." he said, sounding slightly arrogant as he stood up. He really didn't see the point of Garrett challenging him, revenge wasn't worth dying for, or at least that's what his father had taught him during his training. He would fight if Garrett insisted, he just didn't see a point in it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"You dont understand...What you dont understand, is that this is all I have left to do. Then I can die. I WANT to die."

Garrett laughed humorlessly and continued to grin at Jacob.

"You have know Idea...how much I hurt right now."

Garrett let his hair drop into his eyes and stood fully on two legs, the first time he had done that in a day. He clenched both hands into fists, one dangling the crossbow by the stock at his side. He seemed to be silently praying, but it was really more than that. He was asking anyone, anything, for help. He knew that he could not beat Jacob in a fight 9/10 times healthy, much less in his condition. Suddenly his eyes snapped open, and like a snake, he braught the crossbow up to its resting place on his shoulder.

"Hope killing Ed and the others was worth it, you peice of shit."
Garrett hissed, as he fired a bolt at Jacob
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob had stepped forward to go around Garrett and take the fight outside when the other boy fired his bolt. The crossbow bolt lodged itself just under Jacob's shoulder. Jacob, after hissing in pain and checking to see how deep it went (not too far, but it would still do more harm than good to remove it) looked to Garrett and pulled out his gun.

"Very well. I'll fight you. But let's take this outside where there's more room." he said, walking around the other boy and waiting outside the house for Garrett to face him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett smiled again as the bolt buried itself into Jacob's shoulder. He listened to his comment and almost laughed. He thinks he can dictate the terms of the fight! He just walked by me with my fucking crossbow bolt in his shoulder! The world is on fire! everythings melting! WTF!

Garrett turned around and kept low as he hurried out the doorway (or what used to be a door, it looked like someone drove a tank through it.) He jumped behind a tree and nocked an bolt into the bow. 2 left. He turned left around the tree and fired in the general direction of where he thought Jacob went.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

The bolt from Garrett's crossbow grazed Jacob's cheek as he turned to follow Garret's movements, firing in the direction of the crossbow shot. He was not going to allow Garrett to win this fight, no matter what. He would do everything he could to defeat the other boy so he could find a way to escape after winning.

I can't die, not yet! I will not be defeated by some punk rockstar with a crossbow, there's no way! he thought, scanning the small grouping of trees Garrett ran into (for some reason running completely past him until he had reached that tree).
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

The bookworm watched the little trassh talking session before both would head outside,what shoudl he do? Help his friend? Hide? He didnt know he just listened to there trash talking as they diseppeared outside and he slowely headed to the kitchen pulling open the draws till he saw what he was looking for.In the dimlight of the kitchen the bread knife looked threatening enough as he would pick it up slowely turning it over.Looking at the black handle and the silver blade for a few moments,Jacob was a big guy but maybe he could do with some help? He bit his lip and adjusted his glass as he would slide the knife up his sleeve and head towards the window to watch the battle that was about to happen.

This would make a bloody good book that was for sure.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Keep moving, Keep moving, keep moving...

Garrett, keeping low, moving from tree to tree, trying to get a good shot angle on Jacob. He finally found a clear shot behind an oak which was very near the left side of the house. He jumped from out behind it and shot his last arrow, hoping to hit Jacob in the heart. Then, he immediatly started running towards him, hoping to get close to the boy before he could get his gun out.
MismatchedEyes*

He stayed down hiding by the window sill and occasionally glancing up as he listened till the whizzing of crossbow bolts..well actually just one had ceased and he would slowely push open the door of the house very slowely.His heart throbbing in his chest as he would look outside that bread knife clutched in one hand.

He should stay inside,he should hide..this was jacobs thing not his.He was meant to be the bookworm jacob was meant to fight but Jacob didnt look too good and he was neccessary if Jacob died dorian maywell use the knife to slit his throat and so very carefully he would move from the house.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob managed to move out of the way of the crossbow bolt by sidestepping and raised his gun at the charging Garrett again. Aligning the barrel and the middle of Garrett's head, he pulled the trigger.

And nothing happened. The gun had jammed. Notciging this and cursing under his breath, Jacob put it and braced himself against Garrett's charge. He was confident he could defeat the other boy, even if he was injured it wouldn't impede his fighting too much. Besides, unlike Garrett, he had a second weapon to use as a last resort.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett braced for the impact as he charged full speed at Jacob. He got low in an athletic stance and pumped his feet even harder, getting ready to tackle him.
His gun is jammed! I am going to win! Some devine being is on my side for this one..

ooc(short :unsure: sorry
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: It's the quality that counts, not the quantity. Don't worry about it being short, I have lots of short posts myself.
IC: Jacob saw the other boy prepare a tackle and quickly sidestepped, thrusting out his leg in an attempt to trip Garrett as he himself threw a punch at the other boy. He himself had never fought Garrett, but he wasn't going to risk anything. He'd give this fight all he had and show the viewers he was more than just a good shot.
MismatchedEyes*

With very forced steps he would leave the house and look to the battling two students his back pressed against the wall as he tried to hide in the shadow of the roof above him as he watched the two sprawled.The knife would slowely be released from his sleeve till the handle was held in his hand.

Teeth gritted and a couple tears welling up in his eyes very slowely he would begin moving over towards the two that silver knife clutched very tightly.He didnt want to do this,he was a bookworm,he wasnt a fighter and he was surely not a killer but he had to be.He had to help his friend.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

ooc( Jacob and Garrett definatly had a long and drawn out fight in the lighthouse already..this is round 2

ic( Garrett saw the foot at the last second, catching it out of the corner of his eye. He managed to studder step over it, spinning himself around midstride. This would have worked gracefully if it were not for the leg injury, which howled in pain as he put the extra pressure on it. He collapsed to one knee, gritting his teeth in pain. He quickly stood back up, giving Jacob a quick "come on" gesture with his hand.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob glared in frustration as Garrett dodged both his trip and his punch, and charged forward at the other boy, throwing a punch to his face followed with an uppercut to the stomach.

Return to “Small House”