Travelling Circus

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Alright. But I'll hold you to your word: we only shoot in self defense from now on." Jacob replied, shaking Peri's hand and turning in the direction of the clinic. His eyes were back to the cold determination they had been in for the whole game to this point. From now on, he would do all he could to make sure as many kids got off alive as possible. As he moved, and the black trenchcoat blew in the wind that came with the rain, a small prayer found it's way to the SOTF mics.

"Lord, help me achieve my goal, and forgive me for my earlier sins.

(Continued in: G19 - Stings Like a Bitch)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

Self defense? He had never been a goody goody and walking around firing in self defense would get him killed but for now he would do as Jacob asked.Jacob and stevan could watch his back so he wouldnt have to shoot first they would shoot first for him.A Prayer? The Sinner wanted to become a saint.How quaint.

He would follow Jacob out of the house still playing the idea of self defense.What if he thought someone was going to fire on him so he fired first? Would jacob kill him for that? Why not just kill jacob and continue on with the game.None of those beating the system shit it would most likely end with them all getting there throats blown the fuck out but at least this way IF he managed to walk away from this game he would have some sort of a soul left with him.

He gave the place one last glance before he followed Jacob out and through the forest towards the Hospital,Colt in hand.

((Continued in: G19 - Stings like a Bitch))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Small House”