Travelling Circus

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"No thank you. I've never really liked tobacco." Jacob said, lowering the gun and waving away the cigarrete at the same time. He was a bit surprised, actually. Almost everyone he had met on the island had either attacked on sight or ran away. Steven, Morgana, and the girl he fought just a few hours ago were the only three exeptions. Sitting down and leaning on the wall, he rubbed one of his eyes.

"You alone, or do you have a group? Those who hunt in packs have and advantage, but I've taken down five myself."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

He put his cigarettes away and aimed his shotgun directly at the flaw as he would sit down again in the shadow of the corner."Group? Well yea..There were three of us,the girl ran and the boy went after her judging by the gunshots its just me and him.She was weak anyway,Weak in the head and I guess he sorted her head out?" he rested his shotgun in his lap as he would slide a cigarette between his lips and light it with the zippo.One hand on his weapon and one on the cigarette between his lips.

"He should be back soon thats if he hasnt ran off by himself like a pussyass bitch..You could join us if you want? Safety in secure numbers..Im talking five at most? Any bigger than that will get us killed and youve killed five..I havent had a chance to use my toy yet" he said before sucking on his cancer stick and then releasing a cloud of the smoke.He sat in the shadow studying the new boy,he had a bodycount and his own weapon that was good but how could they know they could trust him? If it worked out the three armed males would most likely be a force to be reckoned with.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob took several seconds to consider Steven's offer. There was an advantage to being in a group, especially when all three members of the group had powerful weapons. Not only would it extend his life expectancy and possibly raise his bodycount, but he may become trusted enough to get Steven to let down his guard and take that shotgun. Finally nodding, he extended his hand.

"Alright, I'll join."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

"How can I know youre trustworthy? Youre not jus gonna stab me in the back the moment I turn my back? We would be a good team..Well threesome if Peri ever gets his scrawny ass back here.I know I can trust him..You could be just another player? what says youre not? because youre acting friendly?" he smirked as he would raise the shotgun to aim towards Jacobs head.He tilted his head "Hm?" he asked and sat in the shadows waiting for a reply.Well he had a fair point who was going to be a player and who was not?

"You join us and you swear on youre life that youre not going to fuck us over,Fuck anyone who joins us over but not us..thats the deal.Three people armed with good weapons and with a taste for killing..sounds like a winning combination to me.Whatd you think,Jake? You want to join..Gimme youre gun" he asked before he sucked yet another drag from his white cancer stick.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

When Steven spoke and Jacob saw the shotgun raised towards his head, he thrusted his gun forward so the barrel was right on the skin of the forehead. "Put it down unless you want your brains to be splattered all over the wall. A Browning BDM can do quite a lot of damage at this range." he said, moving his head slightly so the shotgun was now directly to the left of his head. All traces of friendliness or fatigue were gone from his voice, which was now back to the familiar state of mercilessness. His finger tightened on the trigger, waiting for the other boy to drop the weapon.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

"Take a look at the window,See my friend out there.He has you lined up..He has had you lined up throughout our conversation but he hasnt shot you because he like me wants you with us not against us.I wanted to see if you could be trusted that is all..I wasnt going to shoot you..We needed someone who has a clear head" yes the shotgun was aimed at a nearby wall but he never dropped it.He kept the aim steadly on the wall,he wasnt much of a threat now.

"You want someone to watch you while you sleep..We all need sleep,We all think the same and we will all be major players in this game.If we came to kill you,Me or him would have pulled the trigger by now..Think about it.We want you with us" he said looking up towards the boys face not at the barrel pressed into his forehead.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Good point, if you wanted blood one of us would be a corpse right now." Jacob said with a sigh, putting his gun away with a flip of the wrist. Looking at the person Steven mentioned and then back to Steven himself, he nodded slightly. "We would make a powerful team. I'm willing to join you two, though I won't give up my weapon for reasons that will be obvious with thought."
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

"You need to relax take up smoking or something,Damn I almost broke a fuckin sweat there" he said as he would release his drag in a long cloud full of smoke and watch the weapon be removed from his head.He gave off a couple laughs at the situation and how it would change,he would raise his hand to Peri and wave him to come inside before looking to Jacob.

"Do you have any sort of a plan? Head somewhere? Someone in particular you want to find..Mhm I have alot of pent up aggression and I want to take it out on the next person unfortunate enough to bump into.Thanks for adding to that anger by the way...You look like shit,Jacob.You want to catch some rest or what?" he said as he would place his shotgun back in his lap.Damn,Close fucking shave.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Yeah, you guys woke me up early. I'll catch some sleep, you guys think something up that won't involve shooting me in my sleep." Jacob said, moving back to the corner he had first spoken to Steven from. "Wake me up when you two decide where to go next." he finished, his eyes closing soon after he laid down and put the bloody blanket over him.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

He never flinched as the jacob boy turned to look at him he kept his aim perfectly situated on the boys head,he watched stevens head and kept his weapon raised and held with two hands against the newcomer.He would lower his weapon and then climb through a window landing with a thud to the right of both of them.Two bags on his shoulders,they would both be dropped as he landed.His fingers stretching before tightening around his weapon as he looked to Jacob`s weapon.

Peri didnt look the best..clothes had been ripped and torn and muddied getting here and now thanks to the little run in with Elise there were a couple blood stains on his clothes.He never looked at them as he would exsplain "I had to exsplain to her that you dont leave people to die...She has learnt her lesson" he glanced upto Jacob before the shadow freak was sitting inside of.

"You want an upgrade for that gun,Jacob? Something with a little more Kick? An eye for an eye.." he said as he looked towards the Boy.His hand still wrapped around his own weapon.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob barely raised his head to acknowledge the new voice. "If you are offering to trade your Magnum for my Browning, no thank you. I'm content with my current firearm." he said, putting his head back down onto the cold floor of the house. Cold floor or not, it was good to be able to rest again, allowing energy to come back to him and stress to leave him for the first time since the plane.
MismatchedEyes*

He smirked at the thought,he was holding the colt so the boy knew of the magnum...maybe he thought the colt was a magnum who knew he simply shook his head and simply sat down on the nearby Sofa that was facing the door.He sat there waiting in silence,they would need a plan but for now he simply took to sitting and trying to wipe some of the blood from his shirt.He looked like a mess and already,he hadnt even bothered to kill her.He would pull the bags over to beside him on the Sofa and reach in the bag looking towards the map.Where could they go? That pistol would be placed down beside him as his now free hand trailed that map and paths searching for something.Somewhere safe,Somewhere that would attract people.These three were definetely dangerous and most of all he knew it.

The School building? Maybe that would be a good choice lots of room for people to hide..The hospital? Alot of easy kills that would be for sure peopel stumbling along bleeding begging for help and they would help them with a shot to the temple.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan watched peris and jacobs little conversation about there guns.
Stevan already had a, what he thought of as a, reliable comrade but could peri really be trusted? he chased elise into the darkess and came back with blood dotted on his clothing. It didnt worry stevan thatperi had possibly killed, The worry was that peri had killed one of his allies.

Stevan raised his head once more to speak up "The schools a bad idea, mainly because everyone will be having that idea. Hospital? Mhm, not a bad thought. if we get injured there atleast we would be in the right place"

Stevan held his spas 12 in a firing position although it was aimed at the wall between peri and jacob. "Maybe we should let the new guy get some beauty sleep first? wont be much used to us if he cant walk straight"
MismatchedEyes*

"Hospital sounds feasable alot of easy targets..Come stumbling in for some help and we give them the best kind of help a merciful death as Ive said before but we need to talk to jacob since he is now one of us...See his opinion on this.Maybe he knows something we dont,We should move soon.We need to keep moving question is where....Jacob has had enough time I think,He will walk straight knows he needs to and if his previous performance was anything to go by he will do just fine" he would pick his pistol up in one hand and move over towards jacob,rising from his sofa to crouch down beside Jacob one hand placed on the boys shoulder giving a gentle shake to try and pull him from his sleep.He would be a good useful player and it was most likely going to be a safer place for them there aswell as being bigger and maybe there would be some locks on the doors? somewhere to jacob to really rest.This place smelled like blood and it was to small and it very obviously stuck out.

His hand not shaking the shoulder of jacob held his gun,the boy would wake with a start? maybe rip off a shot in his direction? wouldnt be surprising to wake up with a shock and since that browning was in his hand that was not the best of combinations."Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bacey,Jacob" he said.His eyes level to the boys closed ones.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob sat up as Peri shook his shoulder. Yawning slightly, he picked up his two weapons and walked over to the couch, where he sat down and looked at the other two members of the group. "Have we thought of a destination? We need to find a place that isn't likely to become a Danger Zone while at the same time offers some kind of advantage. What that advantage is can vary, from being a high place or source of water, to just having some supplies. Choice of location is just about everything on this island."

Return to “Small House”