The Home Away From Home

Girl #9 - Katherine Marks

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Cillian covered his mouth, trying to stifle his giggles, as the girl tore out of the house running for her life. She apparently didn't like the game at all....

Moving quietly past the side of the house, Cillian hopped off of the porch and disappeared into the brush.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Whoa, talk about misenterpretation, that recent line simply meant he was ready to finish what he started, sorry about that. To ba perfectly honest, I haven't been forcing you into anything, I haven't even as much as controlled another character other than my own (by the way, I fixed the David incident, just a side note). I'll edit my most recent post before this one, though I can't as of yet spot errors outside of this one. I'm not trying to godmod(e? the spelling of that term is vague), and I apologise again for doing so.
IC: "Damn." Jacob cursed under his breath as he saw that his opponent had escaped while the other person distracted him. Lowering his gun, he searched the area for the girl's savior, determined to do to them what he had almost done to Katherine.

(Continued in: Travelling Circus)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.

Return to “Small House”