Starting Place for Boy 09

Terry Woodard

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
batspleenfriend*

Post by batspleenfriend* »

"I guess so, I didn't see her on the plane but I wasn't really looking for her. I think everyone from our class ended up here," he said. Kichiro was probably right. Honestly, what were the chances?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Terry avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Kichiro shrugged it off. Just another poor soul in the game, with an intriguing name, it seems.

"Um, guys?" he asked, "What was my weapon?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
orangeflamingo*

Post by orangeflamingo* »

"Oh." August mouthed, reaching down to the floor and pulling the stun gun back up in her hand. Holding up so he could see it, her finger finding the button as it gave a rather quick jolt of power through it. "Stun gun..."
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

He took a glance at the girl, then put his hands on his thighs, looking down at the floor.

"What was your weapon?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
orangeflamingo*

August motioned to the bat, "That's mine." She muttered, bending over once more to pick up the box cutter. "And Terry's."

A soft sound of annoyance found her as she moved to once again place both weapons on the ground. "I can't say we're the luckier bunch when it came to the hand-outs in the weapons department..."
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

As long as I'm not against someone with a gun, I can hold my own, he thought.

He picked up his day bag, pulling out the manual for the stun gun. Then he handed it to August.

"You take it, it'll be better for you, I think."
orangeflamingo*

Taking the manual into her hands, she look to it before looking up at Kichiro. "But... what about you?" August questioned, why would he want to give up his weapon. Least a stun gun was somewhat better than a bat or box cutter, it had some power behind it.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

He smiled, his braces showing in his mouth.

"I can manage on my own, it's not like I'll be any better with any of those if a shooter comes along. After scaring you guys, it's the least I can do."
batspleenfriend*

"You've gotta take something, man," said Terry from his chair, "I agree that none of our weapons are all that useful but they're better then nothing." The boy's attitude had certainly changed since he had first tried to get in.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Terry avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

After a few minutes of though he nodded, "the box cutter."

Something concealable, and sharp. With his training it would do well in a fight.

"What're you guys going to do with a bat, though?"
batspleenfriend*

"I used to play a lot of baseball, I think I can handle if we have to use it," he said, "but if someone has a gun it won't really matter anyway."

Will I actually use it if we're attacked? I can't imagine killing someone, especially with a blunt weapon but if it's not only my life at stake then I'll have to.
orangeflamingo*

"I don't know about the bat." She said standing, "Suppose if one of us could ever get close we could beat 'em over the head with it."

Picking up the small weapon, she pushed the blade back down. Stepping toward him as she held it out to him.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Kichiro reached for the boxcutter, touching August's hand slightly as he had the weapon in his grasp. The blade would do....

"Thanks," he said, then stood up from the chair.
orangeflamingo*

"You're welcome..." She said softly, a small smile flashing across her lips as she said the words. Watching him stand, she took a few steps back moving back to her seat.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Should I leave yet? I know I don't want to be sitting around, but where could I go? They said something about the first announcement, so there has to be forbidden zones now.

"Where are the forbidden zones?" he asked Terry, then he grabbed up his day pack. He pulled out the map.

Return to “Small House”