Starting Place for Boy 09

Terry Woodard

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
orangeflamingo*

Post by orangeflamingo* »

"No, no it isn't." August muttered softly, mind racing with the thoughts of her friend again, Helena had already lost. And in return she'd lost the most important thing to her... her life. "It's worse when theypeople you're playing against are people you went to school with... people you thought you knew everything about."
batspleenfriend*

Post by batspleenfriend* »

Terry looked the boy up and down from head to toe. His face relaxed a little after he had finished. "You're forgiven. It's understandable," he said shooting a friendly smile at the boy before turning back to August. In all the excitement he had forgotten about her friend Helena.

He moved back to the door and placed the table back in front of it. "So no one else can get in," he said towards Kichiro after he had finished.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Terry avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

" I don't know what happened to my friends... I haven't seen them," he said timidly, before taking the chair Terry offered with just a slight nod as a thank you.

"Where are you both from?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
orangeflamingo*

"Barry Coleson Highschool, It's in New York state." She said lightly, turning and placing the box-cutter down on the chair along with the stun gun.

"And yes, Forgiven. Sorry about the way we acted, the last person we tried to trust.... well he wasn't the most trustworthy person and shot at us."
batspleenfriend*

Terry relaxed his grip on the bat and placed it on the floor beside him. He nodded at August's statement and turned to Kichiro. "Where are you from?" he asked, "Is anyone from your school named Sydney something, he was in the last announcement?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Terry avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Kichiro stayed silent, his thoughts still on his mother. These people he was with... they were probably hiding here for awhile.

At Terry's question he finally spoke.

"California, I go to an all boys private school," he replied, then after some thought continued, "No one named Sydney..."

The name reminded him of the girl's, Umi. He reached in his back pocket and pulled out the photo. Green eyes....

"They're getting everyone they can find, aren't they?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
orangeflamingo*

"Seems so, though you're only the second person we've seen. We don't know how many people are here..." She spoke, though her thoughts where taveling again as she once again moved both weapon. This time to the floor beside her, as she took a seat in the chair.

Tears where fighting to come free, quickly running a hand under her eyes she fought them back. Instead glancing back up at the two young men....
batspleenfriend*

"There's at least three schools they've picked already, from both sides of the country," he said as he curiously watched him looking at the photo. "Family?" he asked indicating the picture in his hand.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

He kept his eyes on the picture.

"I don't know," he answered, "I've never met her, but my mom had the picture. It looks just like her... except for the eyes."

He paused, turning the picture on it's backside and looking at the name again.

"It...it could be my sister....maybe."
orangeflamingo*

August watched his movements with the picture lightly, "Do you know her name, or anything about her?" She questioned lightly, returning her head to facing down somewhat as she eyed her own bags across the room.

She'd have to go through her bag later, see if she remembered to pack anything that would be more better to wear in at this moment instead of what she had on, that and to look through her photo ablum. August had brought it along so she could put her new pictures in from the trip into it... least she would have her memories of the better times now.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Kichiro put a finger on the pen written name on the back.

"It's right here... the name, at least I think it's a name, is Umi."

He pulled back his hand from the picture and put it back in his pocket. He couldn't worry about that now.

"So... are we staying here?"
orangeflamingo*

'Umi?' That name rang off a few bells in her head, though she couldn't quite figure out why... shaking away the thought she glanced back at Kichiro as his question came about.

August sighing with a shrug of her shoulders, "For the moment, yes. I don't know how long we're planning to say here though... least till it becomes a danger zone I think."
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Well I've been in here since the game began and it's not listed as a danger zone," said Terry, "You can stay here as long as you like."

"There was an Umi Morton or Martin something or other in my class last year. She's a Sophmore at our school," he said curiously.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Kichiro shrugged. There was probably just a girl with the same name, nothing more.

"It would be about the right age, I think." he said, "But, what are the chances of that, right? It's probably just some poor girl... is she stuck here too?"
orangeflamingo*

"I believe so..." She said, thinking over her memories somewhat. Trying to picture the girl that Terry had mentioned, "I think she was sitting a few rolls behind Hele--"

August blinked somewhat, finding herself unable to continue with the name. Great... now she couldn't even say her friend's name without getting emotional. Just peachy...

Return to “Small House”