여아 제 99을 위해 시작

yes its Korean

A relatively ordinary one-room school building located in the center of the island. A few desks are off to the side, due to the fact that they were hacked to pieces by some sort of weapon in the last SOTF ACT. Other than that, everything is nice and orderly.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

When he heard the gunshots, Antonio ducked further around the tree, occasionally searching to see where the shots were coming from. It wasn't that he was afraid, he just wasn't stupid enough to jump into enemy bullets. Hearing the gunshots end close to him and a struggle sounding, he looked to his right, where he saw two figures (one male, one female, and the male looked a bit like the one he saw at the path) fighting and one swinging a Spanner at the other. Deciding to ignore it for now, he ran towards the enemy group.
Saving that guy's ass might help an alliance, but so does respecting that they can handle themselves. he thought. He knew how alliances were best made, you had to do something for the other party that made them want to be on your side. Respect was a big parrt of that. Thinking that, he picked up speed, dashing towards Glenn's side and preparing to swing as hard as he could.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun dropped the spanner after the boy brought the large gun up to her face. Hastilly digging in her bag she found an object shaped like a curved pole. Pulling it out, she noticed that it had a thread wrapped around a handle, and given the shape it might be a sword.

Eh-Sun gtrabbed it by the handle and raised it up at the boy's face, but stopping short, because if she whacks him with the sheathed sword, she might end up getting a lead enema.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

She raised the blade and he adjusted his grip on his weapon tigther as his sharp teeth pressed against each other as he stood there glaring at her.Then the blade was produced and he couldnt help but look towards the blade.That familiar blade.

"Where did you get that weapon?" he asked as he took a step closer to the young girl.The barrel of the Ingram brought up so that the cold steel of the weapon could be pressed to the girl`s forehead.Let her try and slash him but the best she would get would be a few nerve endings causing her to twitch and maybe cut his leg a little.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

So this is how someone fells when their staring down the cold barrel of a gun

Eh-Sun stared at the boy blankly thinking he lost all reason from that whack to the head. Lowering the Sword she answered in a soft voice.

"Where else a corpse...of a long haired kid."

Eh-Sun said remembering that the 2nd boy she killed was looting a corpse of a long kaired kid who killed himself or the other boy killed him but who knows.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

"The Kid have mean features? a couple bullet wounds in him...mostly grazes but enough to make them noticable.Speak up" he said in a equally gentle voice that was released as little more than a hiss from his lips.

The barrel of the Ingram was pressed into her forehead a little harder as he stood there waiting for some sort of response from her.Had this girl killed Shinya?..Shinya was a wiley bastard to kid so how had she pulled it off?..
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun winced as the gun pressed harder against her forehead and the boy seemed to be asking for confermation about the boy.

"Well his hair covered alot of it but some of the hair was covered in blood, and the front was bloodstained at the bottom, like mine is."

Eh-Sun anwered as she motioned with the sword to her head. the boy seemed to know the previous owner of the sword, perfect.
MismatchedEyes*

"Shinya...We used to call him Samara because of how he looks like the girl out of the ring.Guess the bastard is dead now...well he deserved it,I tried my hand at it but somehow he got away with only a few bulletholes" he said concluding his little tail.

The hand not holding the Ingram would move to the hand holding the Kitana,fingertips wrapping around what of the handle she wasnt grasping.

"If I was going to kill you I would have pulled this trigger in a second and then taken youre weapon so do as I want and let go of youre sword.Fight if you want but its youre demise..Ill still be breathing at the end of it" He said with his voice oncemore leaking with menace.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy saw Glenn go down again, the gunshots, everything erupting around them, Jeremy knew this day was going to come soon enough. He heard Glenn's words to get the gun, Jeremy ducked down, picked up Glenn's gun in his right hand, while holding the sickle in his left. Jeremy then said, "ok Glenn...let's get out of here...." He turned around only to see a boy charging Glenn.....

((how many rounds are in the chamber? oh and I hope that boy was charging Glenn....that's how I read his post lol))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Yeah, I'm attacking him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Hearing the boy's threat, Eh-Sun let go of the handle of the sword and mused the story of that boy that she found dead at the coppice, apperently named Shinya.

(yeah quickie post beause Mismatched told me to post)
MismatchedEyes*

( Whipcracking sound )

He would take the kitana from her grip and toss it a few feet behind him but the barrel would be kept pressed against her forehead as he stared into her in silence for a second or two as screams and gunshots were heard not far from where they stood but still he made no movment.

"So you killed Shinya?...Are you armed?" he asked giving a head tilt to look her over although the arm grasping the Ingram never moved from its place to her head.Luckily for her she didnt have a twitch or her face would be spread across the nearest tree.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(<_<)

Eh-Sun watched as the sword was thrown behind the boy and the stupidest question she had ever heard.

"well of coarse i have weapons "

Eh-Sun slightly glared at the boy as she spoke, as if he was the king of idiots.

"well are you going to lower the gun now?"
MismatchedEyes*

"No,Dog tits. I said are you armed..meaning firearms..Do you have any firearms on you like this one? Im just checking for youre safety because if youre weapons like mine do have a hair trigger one wrong breath and it could go off and cause a nasty accident" he said through gritted teeth.His speech hurried as they were standing next to a gunfight and the lack of movment and indeed lack of controll of his surroundings was annoying him.

His bag stil sat on his bag and now the Kitana lay dirt covered on the floor behind him in the shadows.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun glared at the boy as he spoke and bluntly, like calling her Dog tits. She reached to her waist and pulled the handgun out of her jeans.

"Well yeah... this one and 3 other handguns in my bag"

Eh-Sun tucked the handgun back into her jeans and glared at the boy once more.
MismatchedEyes*

Should he shoot her? hit her? robb her? free her? talk to her? all these diffrent thoughts filtered through his mind in a blink of an eye.If there was one thing his mind could do perfectly that would be evaluate situations.

Shinya had handguns and so the girl would have to,she had been honest enough to tell him maybe to gain his trust to put a hole or two into his back? Maybe she was just trying to survive and had killed shinya in defence,who knew what had gone on with those two?

He lowered the Ingram from her head to his side although he was careful to make sure the barrel would be aimed somewhere near her legs though.His mismatched eyes met her own as he spoke,gunfire errupting behind them.

"You look like you could do with a friend" he said with a smirk.

Return to “School Building”