On the run

A relatively ordinary one-room school building located in the center of the island. A few desks are off to the side, due to the fact that they were hacked to pieces by some sort of weapon in the last SOTF ACT. Other than that, everything is nice and orderly.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Nodding slightly, Jacob sat down near the chalkboard in the room and leaned against the wall. He was more tired than he thought, and actually fell asleep quickly.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

When Jacob closed his eyes and fell asleep, uriel started yet another prayer. he asked why he couldn't kill a single heathen , and how he was supposed to stand against such well armed foes.
he ran out of molotovs, and his wrench pipe is useless in a gun fight.

he sat there, silently for more than an half our, talking to his god,
hoping to find some answers.
but none came.
he opened his eyes again and took a bottle of water and his first kid
out of his backpack.
he had half a dozen burns across his body that needed his attention.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

After waking up from a short rest, Jacob overlooked the map again, plooting on where to go next. He wasn't sure where to go, though he was trying to decide on that.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Goodmorning jacob.
what should we do today ?
i think we should try to gain some better weapons.
don't you agree ?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: 1) He's only been asleep for the half hour you were praying. 2) Would it kill you to put dialogue in quotation marks?
IC: Jacob yawned as Uriel asked him what to do next. "To be frank, I don't know. I agree we need better weapons, but the trouble is we don't know who has said better weapons."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

ooc: 1) it's something i allways say when somebody wakes up, but i'll work on that if it bothers you 2) i'll work on that to.

ic:
uriel: finding these weapons isn't that hard.
uriel: we just have to follow the gunshots.
uriel: But as we saw an hour ago, most of these
gun wielding foes hunt in group.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Agreed. If I read the map correctly, there's a cliff not too far from here that we can get a good view of the island from." Jacob said, standing up.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Good idea, uriel answered while he stood up as well.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Let's go then." Jacob said, heading out of the chool and walking in the direction of the cliff.
OOC: Continued in "Starting point for B29": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=190
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel followed his friend towards yet another location.

(Continued in: Starting Place for B29)

Return to “School Building”