Advent

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy saw Heather fall, he ran looking down and called out, "Heather you ok?" He looked back at the twins, and the killer, then bakc down to see if Heather was ok. He looked back at the twins and said, "I'm gong to see if she's ok, I told you I'd stick with you no matter what Fred, so I will, I'll be back, come with me if you want." With that he ran down to the river to see if Heather was ok.

((Continued in: "Though We May Not Survive It..."))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Something along the lines of "Bloody 'ell," escaped Fred's mouth as he watched Heather fall, and Jeremy shortly follow after the girl down the hill, he passing one final glare to the other girl before jogging over and taking ahold of Glenn's wrist. He still starting motionless at the paling crospe of Marie, tugging him along they both slowly started to make there way down the hill.

((Fred continued in: "Though We May Not Survive It..."))
((Glenn continued in: "Though We May Not Survive It..."))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

For a while, Daphne barely moved at all from where she now crouched close to the ground, playing with her knife by flicking it back and forth with one hand, looking as though lost in her own thoughts. Occasionally she would glance nonchalantly at Marie's paling corpse, now beginning to reek a bit...

Daphne had seen plenty of corpses before, amazingly enough, all of which belonged to people she had killed. Out of self-defense, of course. They were the guilty ones. But really, did it matter who was guilty or not in a situation like this? There were only two types of people: those who take lives and those who let their lives be taken.

Daphne had absolutely no intention to be part of the latter group.

But by now she was starting to become restless with all the inactivity. In any case, she would attract negative attention if someone came along now...being all bloodsoaked, holding a bloody knife, sitting next to a corpse. Daphne was not one for attention...negative or no.

That decided, she gradually got up, casting a few unreadable glances towards the corpse of Marie Zaid lying on the ground, before departing the area.

(TO BE CONTINUED: Makeshift Hospital)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Waterfall”