Advent

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Daphne noted with disinterest the reactions of the strangers. Of course they would not know what it was like. Truth to be told, when it came to killing, Daphne hardly cared either way. She neither liked it or disliked it. It seemed a perfectly ordinary thing to her, as though it had always been a part of human life. Well, just as long as she was not the one getting killed.

She gave a slight, childish-looking pout of disdain towards the newcomers, her eyes showing a bit of contempt.

"Playing this game?" she asked casually, looking back towards her stick-like legs, decorated with scars, poking out of her shorts. "Haven't decided yet...But I don't mind killing. It's kind of...normal to me, after all."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy stood there next to the twins and glanced at them, then glanced to Heather. They had just met a crazy person. Standing there Jeremy said, "You havn't decided? What is this to you? Some sort of game?" He then realized the irony of what he had just said, and he wished he hadn't said it. he just stood there.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Daphne continued to look towards Jeremy without smiling, though she looked thoughtful now. She went silent for a moment, frowning in thought, though it seemed as though she considered the matter only mildly, as if it were not a big deal. She finally shrugged her shoulders a bit, rubbing the bruise on her cheek.

"Not a game," she murmured quietly. "This is hardly fun to me at all. I'd rather be somewhere else to be honest... so rest assured, I'm not going to act on a whim and kill you guys..."

Her voice lowered somewhat ominously. "...As long as you stay away from me."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy was silent listening to what the girl had to say. He looked at his comrades and waited for one of them to say something now. He continue to stand there, still unsure about the girl. She says she is not playing the game, but she'll still kill. Jeremy didn't like that, but he was with Heather, she had killed to and he knew he could trust her. He pushed his thoughts aside and just stood there waiting for someone else to answer.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn had been standing near Marie as he listened to the girl tell her story to murder in cold blood, he couldn’t find any words to say about the thoughts currently going through his mind. And instead kept silent, deciding to tell Fred and Jeremy to handle the young woman speaking in such a eerie, and almost dead-like voice to them…

“…So rest assured, I'm not going to act on a whim and kill you guys... As long as you stay away from me."

Her voiced echoed in the inner working of his mind as Glenn found himself nodding and moving forward to gasp at his twin’s sleeve and tug hard, leaning forward a pressing a whisper out. “Maybe we should just leave… I don’t want anything to happen that’ll make her do what she did to her parents and that other girl on us.”

Blue eyes drifted as he glanced out to the girl, gulping a little, though she probably didn’t know him… he had remembered clearly her face amongst those in his History class. “Daphne… I’m sorry if we bothered you in anyway, the lot of us will be taking our leave now.” Glenn spoke lightly, and clearly standing in his spot as he found himself lightly rocking on the balls of his feet out of sheer nervousness and the fear still coursing through his veins as well.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy listened to Glenn and said, "Yeah maybe thats a good idea, I gues we must continue to move our group. But where should we go?" Jeremy never kept his eyes off the girl, he wasn't scared, but nervous, he didn't know. He had luckily found himself with this new group so that put him at ease, he was with people he could trust, even if it was a rag-tag bunch made up of the most different people.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Everyone was wary around the girl, but she seemed like she was sick looking. Maybe she was delirious; paranoid because of a fever. What would happen if they left her, and she died?

"Hey," Marie called out, stepping toward the girl, "Are you...?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Daphne noted the nervousness of the rest of the group with annoyance, feeling somewhat relieved that they seem to have decided to leave her finally. She thought little of Glenn's words, despite whatever his intentions might have been. She looked at him now as a person she recognized by face, if not by name. Being the secluded person she was, she never bothered to make an effort to get to know her schoolmates. Like the others of the group, he looked somewhat disturbed at the things she had mentioned offhandedly.

It had been a long time since she herself had been disturbed by such small, petty things. The act of killing someone was heard of by the day, worldwide. One would think humanity would get used to it by now, would they not?

But whatever...in a while, she would be alone again, which she would be thankful for. She never did feel comfortable within the presence of others-

She suddenly noticed a strange girl approaching her brazenly, about to ask a question. Already she was trying to get familiar, it seemed. And already, she was too close for comfort.

Trembling slightly, feeling her body tense out of nervousness, she gripped the handle of the knife tightly. Already, the form of the stranger reminded Daphne of one of the girls who had bullied her back in her old school.

The very thought was enough to send her careening out of control. Without a second thought, she stood up and lashed out swiftly with the blade, making careful aim across the base of the other girl's throat.

"I told you to stay away from me," she said simply in a cold voice.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

I was just trying to help...

Her hand went instictively to her throat, which was covered in blood as it flowed down the front of her.

I never said I'd lie and wait forever
If I died, we'd be together
I can't always just forget her
But she could try

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever ever...
Ever...

Get the feeling that you're never
All alone and I remember now
At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies
She dies

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? should I?
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me

If I fall
If I fall (down)

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Never coming home
Never coming home
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna...

It took less than half of the song for Marie to pass out, leaving her in a pool of her own blood at her fatal mistake.

Marie Zaid- Dead
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

Daphne took a step back as Marie clutched the gash across her throat, now gushing over with blood that cascaded in a dark-red stream down her front. Her expression never changed the slightest as she watched the dying girl with disinterested eyes. Finally, the minutes were spent and Marie now lay dead in a pool of her own blood as a result of her brazenness and foolishness.

Much like that other girl... Daphne mused thoughtfully.

It took her a while before she registered the fact that a small splatter of blood had landed on the side of her face. She wiped it away calmly, leaving a dark red stain on the thick sleeve of her hooded sweatshirt. The blade was still dripping with blood that coursed down the handle and trickled along Daphne's small, childlike fingers.

She gazed thoughtfully at the soaked blade for a while, looking almost wistful. It was but a familiar feeling to her. Not necessarily a happy one, not exactly a sad or frightening one either. It was just something she considered 'normal'.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Neither of the twins had any time to react to the scene playing out before them, Glenn simply watched in horror as one of the first people he had met on this hellhole fell to the ground in a mess of her own blood.

Some where, though he knew it could never happen, Glenn was praying that this would all be a dream... that one of his friends wasn't lying on the ground, dead. That the haunting fact that he himself would die... all of it wound just go away.

Fred though didn't share the same thoughts as his brother, instead found himself gripping the pipe wrench in his right hand a bit tighter. Marie hadn't done anything more than want to help...

And if help only ended in death on this island, he knew they wouldn't make it far, but that still didn't mean he'd allow it to happen here at the hands of this crazy.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy didn't know what to do, he had just watched this girl kill a girl in his group. Stepping back he gripped his sickle, ready to fight this out if need be. He looked at the dead girl, blood everywhere. Then he focused on Daphne. Readying his sickle just incase.

He quickly glanced at the twins, to see what they were doing, then he glanced at heather, but ultimately back at Daphne.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

It was then that Daphne noted the undoubtedly shocked reactions of the others at the sight before them. Obviously, they were not at all used to the idea of killing one another, an act that was so common worldwide among human beings. They had not realized what she had realized since a very young age: murder is indeed a very voluntary and human act.

But of course they would not understand. Looking at them now, she shrugged her shoulders calmly and spoke, as though all she had done was step on some unwitting insect.

"Just an act of self-defense. Maybe you'll understand, if you take a closer look at the circumstances you're in."

Then again, they probably wouldn't, Daphne thought to herself as she lifted the knife to point directly towards them, though from a rather safe distance. "You look like smart people to me. You're not going to make the same mistake she did.....are you?"
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy looked at the knife, then at the twins and Heather. He didn't know what they were going to do, they could probably overpower the girl, daphne, but someone would probably get hurt, or the smart thing would probably be to leave, find another place, they were like nomads already. Heather had a gun....

Jeremy just held his sickle and waited for some kind of sign of what they were going to do next.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather watched as the girl who she was traveling with got her throught slit and colapsed in a pool of her own blood. Than the girl claiming that it was in self defence the biggest load of bullshit shes ever heard scence Mason's claims.

"you know thats a huge load of bullshit, you killed her on a whim"

Heather said as she walked ahead of her group down the hill towards the river. After a small walk she tripped over her own feet and fell the rest of the way down the hill.

(occ continued in the River)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Waterfall”