Starting Point for student No38

Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bacey

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
MismatchedEyes*

Starting Point for student No38

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

The form of the young male covered in black was barely visible in the bush that he had been placed in,hidden from view by the others and more than likely for the best.The leaves around him gently shook as he would awake.
This first thing he noticed when conciousness fell upon him was that his head hurt this was most definetely more than a headache,this was more the sort of pain you got after you had lost a fight to someone who didnt know to stop punching when the opponent hit the ground.One thin white hand would reach upto the mess of dirty blonde hair upon his head gently rubbing at the skin as if he could massage away the pain.Mismatched hus would be hidden away as his eyes closed and his lips seperated to release a long groan followed by a long string of curse words "The fucking pricks they needed to fucking hit me? I would have come without any fucking pain fucking idiots..".Eyelids opened as the hand upon his head slid down to the collar at his neck.Fingertips trailing over the sleek metal of the collar and then it all came back to him.The memories flooded his mind like one disgusting mess,he wished he had stayed knocked out.

With a few more curses his hands would push the leaves out of his way as he would move out of the bush and towards the clearing around the waterfall. From what he could tell he could see some trees and the waterfall,the waterfall about two meters away from him and a green blob half a meter away? Eh? Slowely he would force himself up onto his feet and a couple steps were taken towards the thing.The closer he got the more and more normal it would look.It was a Bag that looked more military surplus than anything else.It would be grabbed and emptied onto the ground..map,compass,pen,bread,bottles of water, his pack of cigarettes a disposable lgihter.Well the cigarettes were a nice touch but what was he meant to do? smoke them to death? "Come on...Dont screw me over more than you already have,Come on!".The bag was given a couple more hard tuggs and out clattered the silver magnum followed by the rectangle of spare ammo and last but not least the manual fluttered down to the ground with the pile of his items.Wow,for once he had gotten lucky.Very Lucky.

The weapon would be slowely picked up, the oak of the stock would be gripped tightly as he would bring it up to aim the chrome barrel into the centre of the waterfall.The weapon would be snapped to one side quickly as the spare chambers and their occupants became visible.Ready loaded,who needed a manual? He had been watching tv for since he was born.The hammer would be pulled back with a satisfying click and now what? The weapon would be gripped tightly as he turned around to scan the area and thats when he saw it.A Corpse.A Male corpse to be more precise,how could he have missed that? Judging by the wounds the boy was definetely a goner.His weapon would be slid into the back of his jeans,the shirt tugged down over the thing as he moved towards the corpse.It would not take long for people to start shooting if they saw him with a handgun and a corpse laying near him,it had to be disposed of.A Handful of the boys shirt would be grabbed and all the way through his movments from the first moment he woke there had that been empty space in his head.The space where something should have been saying "Call for help! Oh god were going to die! You cant do this! You cant Kill! Killing is Evil!".He was sure most of the other players had recieved this voice and he knew he should have but no he had a blank in his head maybe that was thanks to david.Eyes drifted to the face of the boys corpse.

His memories would fly back to that fateful day with his friend how they had been so happy because they had gotten the new computer game,thats all it took to make you happy a new computer game.He had nt been happy since that day but he could stil remember how much his face hurt because he had been smiling to much,He could almost see david hitting at the buttons on his controll handset and then his face exsploded and Peri was thrust back into reality a very harsh reality indeed.

He took a couple of moments to blink before he would gritt his teeth and draw his pistol from the back of his jeans as he would move the body with one hand and hold his weapon with the other.He was never popular but not being popular here could get you shot up a treat.A Bush was found and the boys body heaved into it.The bush it was launched into would shake from the impact,the boy mostly gone from sight.

The rustling of the bush caused him to pause with his weapon raised,anyone? anything? Nobody and nothing.He moved back to the waterfall,it most likely covered the sound of the bush so he was safe for now.All the items would be shoved back into the green bag and slung over his shoulder.He would slump next to the waterfall against a rock.Bag falling with a thud next to him, a cigarette was pulled from the pack and slid between his lips.Good old escapism when you needed it the most.The Cherry flared as he sucked some of that toxic smoke into his lungs,the pack was pushed back into his bag and the lighter followed.

Arms rested on his knees one hand holding his cancer stick the other one holding his weapon.Would he play? Seemed like he had been playing all of his life just now people were giving him a weapon to play with.He wasnt sure what to do...He wasnt sure of anything except for the fact that he would enjoy his cigarette and he would listen to the waterfall behind him.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise rubbed her eyes. Her arm was sore from where she'd been sleeping on it. Bleakly, she looked around, drinking in this new enviroment. A waterfall? If it wasn't such a horrible situation, she'd have appreciated the beauty of it all. Her fingers brushed gently against the cold metal surrounding her neck.

Rubbing her arm and sighing, she slowly clambered to her feet. She delved into her rucksack that was nearby. Although she was unsure if she would be willing to use whatever she'd been given, she knew that walking around on the SOTF island unarmed was suicide.

A gun, eh? Elise knew next to nothing about types of gun, but extensive video game playing meant she knew more or less how to hold and shoot.

"Let's test this baby out," she murmured quietly to herself. She held the gun up to eye level, and looked around. Her sight came across something on the floor, and in her surprise she couldn't stop herself from letting out a small gasp. Her first mistake.

((OOC- Kill Bill 2 reference, I like it!))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

That sigh caught the end of the barrel of his magnum making it rise from the ground and aim up into the origin of the sigh, a girl? The chrome weapon sat levelled towards the girl just as a gasp would be freed from her lips.A Grinn spread over his face within moments as he watched her,one hand would raise his cancer stick to his lips.The cherry flaring as he would steal a drag from his cigarette although his eyes never moved from her.A Drag was sucked in from his cigarette killing his lungs a little more and then released in a thin funnel of smoke that weapon never seeming to faulter not even a little.The cigarette would be smoking as he loosly grasped it between two fingers and as the last of the smoke was freed from his tar filled lungs he would speak.

"Drop the gun to youre feet and kick it over here" he said in a conversational tone as if he was asking her what was for lunch today infact she did look sort of familiar,chances of a kid from his school were little to none but possible.Her face did seem to be somewhere in the murky depths of his memory.

That grinn sat on his pale face oncemore as he sat there with his weapon levelled to her waiting for an action.Was he playing? If he was that would have meant he would have placed a hole in her chest before she had noticed him right? Thatd make more sense.Alot more sense.The Pale boy tilted his head and gave off one more word "Now".
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise was terrified. She had a gun pointed at her. This could be it for her... but she wasn't going to die without dignity. She stuck her jaw out defiantly.

"It's all I got now, so I'm thinking not," she said, jerking her head at her gun. "Who the hell are you to tell me what to do??"

This guy looked vaguely familiar to Elise, although why was beyond her. The same boiling rage was bubbling inside her at the fact that a boy was talking down to her. Defying them was fun.

Still, was her life worth ending to spite some boy she'd never met and cared even less for? She nodded then at his gun. "You killed anyone with that thing, or will I be the first?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

"Not yet sadly but I had to find someway to get rid of the shitty weapon they gave me originally..a Brick? What would I do with a brick? Well youd be surprised what you can do with youre barehands when neccessary..."He gave a shrug of indiffrence,one body was as good as another.One less person to watch out for.Another drag from his cigarette would be sucked into his lungs as he watched her,was she mean to be threatening? intimidating? whatever it was didnt seem to be working as he took yet another drag from his cancer stick.

He spoke this time with a cloud of smoke flowing from between his young lips "So what will it be? Duck,Drop and Roll or just Drop?" he tilted his head back to its original bush."Drop the gun and kick it over here and before you think Im bluffing be as good as to look to the bush on youre right?"( Thats where he disposed of the boys corpse earlier )

Why couldnt things be simple? She had to try and be smart.His aim never faultered he simply sat there watching her with his weapon levelled to the centre of her chest.The caliber of the weapon even with hitting her in the stomache would leave a good tennis ball sized hole and one wound would most likely end any player since the nursing staff seemed to be busy.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise surveyed this guy. Ok, so he wasn't budging either. Her head was starting to spin now, as panic began to set in.

No! Don't let him know you're breaking. Be strong.

"Ok, I give it to you, and then what? You have two guns to blow me to pieces with?" Elise was almost shouting now. "Why do you think I would give you my weapon when I can just as easily shoot you??"

Her arm was shaking slightly. She scolded herself inwardly. She had to do something. Shoot? Give him her weapon and run for it?

She contemplated as she awaited his response.
MismatchedEyes*

"If I Wanted to blow some chunks out of you I could use these things..Ever seen dirty harry? Same gun exsactly..The most powerful handgun in the world,Blow youre head clean off.You want me to splatter youre facial features all over this ground? Bright side this is one of the nicer places to go..Better than getting shot on some dingy corner" He said before tapping the ash from his cigarette into the nearby water.Her yells would cause trouble,what was she exspecting? people to run and save her? Itd most likely mean he would end wasting them all or more likely the people would shoot the both of them and then set off with two less players to keep and eye on and two handguns.Was she even thinking at all?

Despite her yells he managed to keep his voice down even with his annoyance at her yelling "There are more threatening people on this island than me and you are giving them a large sign.You dont know what Ill do with the gun but you will have to risk it or you can take a shot at me and have one or more planted into you.The way youre twitching you wouldnt hit a thing yet my hand..you see my hand this is calm.This is precise.Last time of asking,Drop the gun to youre feet and kick it over to me" One thin brow raised as he waited for her response.His finger sat on the cold metal of the trigger and his steady hand wrapped around the auburn stock of the magnum handgun.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

His words struck her hard. Not the Dirty Harry reference, as she had never seen it, and at this point, couldn't care less about that... It was true that she would be attracting a lot of attention with her shrieking. She had to decide.

"...f-fine." She put her gun to the floor, slowly, never taking her eyes off the gun being pointed in her direction. So it was over.

"So what now? You're gonna kill me?" she said quietly, a sadness in her voice beyond anything she could have ever thought. She had always envisioned herself to be the type of person who would be threatening guys in this manner, not the other way around. She had met her end at the hands of some guy. Some nameless guy.

Tears began to roll down her cheek. There was nothing she could do now. Any sudden movements would end in her missing internal organs. She just had to wait and pray.
MismatchedEyes*

"Kick the gun over to me thats what comes next..Youre halfway to paradise,The weapon is down and now you kick it over towards me.Save youre tears..Kick the gun" he said without changing his position or the aim of the weapon and why should he? She had the weapon down and now she was crying..Screaming and now crying,crying was fine crying was quiet and that was what mattered.

Lips would suckle on the filter tip of his cigarette as yet again he inhaled two lungs full of the tar filled grey cloud.His mouth opened to release the nicotine filled mist into the surrounding area, the lush green area around them and of course the beautiful waterfall beside them.

He could only hope nobody had heard her yelling or then there would surely be more trouble for him.What was next on his agenda? Two handguns would certainly make his chances better in this game as he could duel wield and his ammo would surely last longer.Maybe he could leave her here? Maybe this was his idea of mercy planting a fresh hole between her eyes? There were worse ways to go as many of the others students had recently discovered.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise nodded briefly and used her foot to slide the gun across to where the boy was, following its movement as it skidded across the floor.

Now what? Now what?? He had two guns. There was no doubt he was going to kill her. Desperately, she looked around, but the only thing that was in sight was bushes, and lots of them. She looked back at the boy.

"There. Now just finish it," she hissed. There was still time. Her temporarily stunned brain was whizzing back into action.

She wasn't predicted 11 A* GCSE's for nothing.
MismatchedEyes*

"Alright as you wish" he said as he would pick the weapon up and press the small button on the side ejecting the magazine.The magazine would be tossed to her feet but the gun itself would be slid into his backpack and all the while the magnum was constantly aiming towards her till finally his hand relaxed and the magnums crosshairs would fall to aim at the ground.

"You Smoke? Ive only got a couple but I am willingly enough to share.It calms youre nerves and everyone has nerves especially it seems you" He sat there watching her as he brought his cigarette to his lips letting his eyes close for a moment as he would let himself enjoy the drag of smoke from his cigarette.He should have apologised,he felt he should have apologised but pity was a stupid emotion and if he gave into that one what would be next? Guilt? He had to stay strong.He watched her for a moment for once wearing a smile on his face instead of a grinn.

Mismatched eyes would turn away from the tear streaked female to the woodland area around them,there could be anyone out there and he should have put a bullet in her for making so much noise but didnt seem as if there was anyone there yet.Yet being the keyword.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Elise had been ready to dodge, or duck, or whatever it took to avoid the oncoming bullets that she had been sure would come, only to see the boy lower his gun. Her face displayed her obvious discomfort and surprise.

"No, thank you..." she said quietly. She was still unsure of what had just happened. This guy had the perfect opportunity, why didn't he try to kill her? What was he going to do now?

She continued to observe him, his apparent calmness was unsettling her. "So are you going to let me live?" she asked. She never thought that she'd ever ask that question in her life. What a surreal situation she was in.

Either which way, she was uncomfortable in being out in the open, especially after she'd just practically sent out a signal to where the two of them were. If she was going to be spared, she wanted to be elsewhere, regardless of whether she had the boy or her weapon with her.

((You are DEAD boyo! I'm getting way to stressed over this. Haha.))
MismatchedEyes*

"Well if you want to live feel free to continue on doing so although I cant see it lasting much longer..Youre scared,very obviously scared aswell.You should wipe the tears away it shows weakness and thats what you dont want to show not here..Not now.." he said before he would pick up her handgun and look it over.The angel was adjusted a couple of times and the hammer would be pulled back with a nice metallic click.

"Nice piece youve got here..You know how to use this thing? Hammers pulled back and theres a round in the chamber.Keything there will always be a round in the chamber if there was anything in the clip..Nice trick for future reference.Magazine out,Enemy thinks youre disarmed just make sure you make that single shot count..."He would push himself up off the ground with both pistols in his grasp.His bag being slung over his shoulder and his arm hooked into one of the straps so it would stay on.

"Heres the Deal..Ill Kill.You keep us alive.Do we have a deal?" his cigarette would be spat from his lips and onto the floor.A Boot slamming down ontop of it rubbing the cherry from exsistence.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

An alliance? He was asking for an alliance? With him??

Elise's first thoughts were that she'd rather be force fed rat poison that team up with a guy, but thinking about it, an alliance could prove useful. They could look out for each other, and stop each other from going insane. And this guy was right, she was showing far too much weakness. That was all going to change. She resented herself for admitting defeat to a guy, but that couldn't be helped. And who knows, maybe this guy might not be so bad as the rest.

She wiped the tears from her sticky cheeks, and nodded. "Ok, fine. I'm Elise." She smiled briefly, what she hoped he would think of as a friendly smile.

She was scared. That had to stop as well. "Who are you then?"
MismatchedEyes*

"Peri...Any idea where we should go? I know youre thinkign the same as me thanks to youre little hissy fit anyone in the area will be heading over to us and not to check out if youre alright either...You listened to the breifing? Danger zones and so on..We need to move and preferably not into one of those.I have no idea how many kids are around but you can bet damn skippy that they arent as friendly as I am..Check the map,Find us somewhere that wont be full of people.." he said as he would glance to the two handguns in his hand before tossing her own weapon back.

"Flip the catch on thats the side,Its the safety.Stuipd mistake but somehow I couldnt see you killing me while the safety was on unless you were going to pummel me to death with that" He had spoken to much and he knew it but he needed to find some sort of trust with this girl.It was a large risk to trust her and to give her the weapon back.She didnt seem the most stable of people.

One last survey of the trees around them before his eyes would meet hers.The game was going to start seriously soon,so far he had met a corpse and a crying girl.He was sure he wouldnt be so lucky next time.

Return to “Waterfall”