Chillin' at the waterfall

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Dai reluctently let the other boy go "he'll be ok now right?" ~Damn that guy...what was his name? Hawley, thats it, if I see him again he's not getting away~ Daisuke felt his "urges" rising to the surface, he quickly made a ball of his hand, digging his nails into his flesh as a way to keep himself grounded
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"He'll be fine," she smiled, "From what I can tel' there was not a lot of damage to the muscle."

Umi could see it, the disappointed look in Daisuke's eyes when he let go, followed by the angry look.

"Calm down, Dai, Aiden seeing you that angry won't be good on his health. I know how much you care," she smiled.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke quickly looked away "I don't care about anyone" he mumbled..he shouldn't care...caring about someone else would probably get him, or the other person killed..
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Oh shut up," Umi giggled, "it's alright, in normal circumstances. I know this isn't even remotely normal, but if you think about it.... This could be your last chance."

Ack. The thoughts were there, they were said. Anything was possible now.

We just escaped with our lives from shotgun boy, and Aiden got off lucky....
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"...I'm not exactly what you'd call "normal" ...although I guess you kidna saw that already...thanks for slapping me back to myself back there, i'd probably have gotten us killed if you hadn't..." Daisuek trailed off and glanced around him, he seemed ot be doing thta alot lately, this game was becoming a bad habit
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"What's your dysfunction, then?" she said, not really thinking much of it. This game was going to cause problems, not the people.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"i don't think you wanna know" Daisuke said honestly, it would only cause problems in the long run if they knew about his....defect.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Come on... We've already survived being shot at!" she said jokingly. Her hand touched his shoulder, squeezing it.

"I think we can't not trust each other at this point."
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke sighed and gave in "alright, but you might not like what you hear..promsie you won't freak out on me?"
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"I promise," this was beginning to worry her. He sounded so serious about it.

"What is it?"
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke sighed again "I have Sado-masochistic complex,ther eI said it, happy now?" He prayed to whatever deities were listening that the girl wouldn't freak out
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi blinked.

"Which is?...."

She hoped they didn't think she was a genius, because she was no where close.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"it means that i'm partially sadist and partially masochistic, but it only happens sometimes.." Dai hoped that Umi wouldn't think he was insane or something
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Is there a way to control it?" she asked.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"I can usually control it" Daisuke added empahsis on the world "usually" "but sometimes...it can get out of control, usually when I have a lot of adrenaline that I haven't used up..."

Return to “Waterfall”