I'll draw your character when I'm bored

sometimes even when i'm not bored

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

... :(

requests opened while i was sleeping im sad now

i apologize for piling on but i am Weak i was gonna submit axel but youve drawn him twice already so here's a zen for ur consideration
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Namira

Post by Namira »

Spoiler!
Kenny is a Japanese-American man in his early thirties. His hair is dark and straight, usually worn at a medium length just below his chin. He tends to stay mostly clean shaven.

His trademark smile is more of a smirk, the type of devilish grin that you either love to hate or just unapologetically love. His features are quite handsome, smooth, slightly rounded cheeks, dark brown eyes (and finely arched eyebrows) and a normal jawline and chin, neither broad nor overly weak.

He dresses to impress, usually in dark-coloured jackets with a brighter shirt or sweater, favouring reds and purples.
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

You guys are fast and I'm not surprised.

I love drawing cute girls who are taller than me so here's
[+] Jordan Brankovich
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Namira

Post by Namira »

#relatable
Brackie

Post by Brackie »

AAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE SO CUTE
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

Well, since it'll be helpful to give you something clear to work from to say the least, here it is.
[+] Julien Leblanc
Julien stands at 5'10" and weighs 181 pounds, with a slim figure, toned arms and legs and a strong core. He has blonde hair done up into a ponytail that sits at neck length with a slight curl at the ends when worn down, is clean-shaven and has light blue eyes. A scar runs from the tip of his left eyebrow and across the bridge of his nose, ending at his right cheek. He is Caucasian, of French-American descent, and his skin is lightly tanned from time spent in the sun. He has an oval-shaped face with slightly thinner lips than is typical and almond-shaped eyes.

His wardrobe is somewhat limited, comprised mainly of T-shirts, letterman jackets, jeans and sneakers. Julien also owns hiking boots and a two-piece set of motorcycle leathers that he wears when called for. On the day of the abduction, he was wearing a white T-shirt with a black skull wearing a gold crown printed out on the front and the phrase 'XIII - Death' in black beneath it, blue jeans of regular fit with a brown leather belt, half-fingered climbing gloves and black Converse.
Aura

Post by Aura »

If it's okay with you, could you please draw Aleksandra Prudius?
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Jordan looks amazing. Her expression matches her shirt, I feel like, in a nice subtle way. I also really like how you did her necklace; it looks all... natural, for lack of a better word, against the more manufactured shirt.

Also, if the queue is open once more, I'd like to request Kimberly Nguyen from V4. The appearance section of her profile sucked a lot so I rewrote it a couple years back.
[+] This is how she looks
Appearance: At 5'4" Kimberly stands right around average height for her gender and age. She is thin, weighing only 125 pounds, and she has relatively little body fat, resulting in a narrow and not traditionally feminine build. She has shoulder length black hair, of which a lock that hangs over her right eye is bleached; this is particularly evident as she usually brushes her hair to partially obscure her eyes. Kimberly has dark brown, somewhat wide eyes, which are accentuated by her makeup choices and the square glasses she wears at all times. These are part functional and part fashion; she is somewhat nearsighted but eschews contacts, feeling that they don't match her image.

Kimberly is half Vietnamese, and that's the side of her heritage that is most evident at a glance. She has an oval-shaped face, a slightly broad nose, and lips that naturally turn slightly downwards at the corners. Her skin tone is a warm tan, which prevents her favorite makeup from having quite the striking effect she'd prefer; Kimberly favors heavy applications of black eye shadow, mascara, and dark lipsticks. She has good complexion; on the rare occasions when she does break out, she gets pimples along her hairline, which she hides under hats.

Kimberly's wardrobe consists of almost exclusively black clothing. She prefers tight jeans and bulky sweatshirts; she's not totally happy or comfortable with her figure and uses her clothing to draw attention away from it. This is furthered by her frequent inclusion of almost costume-like elements in her wardrobe: elaborate hats, spiked collars, elbow-length fingerless gloves, multiple belts, and jewelry featuring dark motifs. On the day of the abduction, Kimberly was wearing a black pullover hoodie over a black t-shirt, black jeans adorned with light silver chains at the hips and hanging to just above the knees, a black belt, heavy-duty black boots that came halfway to her knees with zippers along the inner edges and ornamental laces along the front, and her favorite hat, a much-loved black fedora with a white checkered band.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

MurderWeasel wrote:(...) I also really like how you did her necklace; it looks all... natural, for lack of a better word, against the more manufactured shirt.
For some reason, when I draw jewelry, it's always the most realistic looking item out of everything.

And fun fact: I hate drawing glasses. Drawing long hair on guys though hhnnnnnnnnn yes:
[+] Julien Leblanc
[+] V7

V8
follow me on tumblr
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

The best representation of him that I could think of in art form, and probably better still than that, if I'm being honest. Thank you very much, Kotori.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Queue’s still open?! Woo!! Could you draw Lucas Diaz?
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

...Well my initial plan was to sit this queue out since I've already got more than one thing from the last queue but I guess since the queue is apparently really big and its still open I may as well submit something? Feel free to deny me if you don't wanna do this, though.
[+] Isolated Appearence
Anna is slightly taller than average for her age, standing at 5'8" and weighing in at 146 pounds. She has a straight figure, and is fairly thin, with most of her excess fat going into the back of her arms, legs, and in her breasts. She is Caucasian, skin tone being neither tan or pale as for the most part she spends equal parts both indoors and outdoors. Her face is ovular, having lily-green eyes, with small lips and nose. Her hair is black, frizzy, and goes to her lower shoulders. It can be described as bush-like, with her rarely trying to take care of it due to how hard for her it is for her to make it straight. Although she does try to take care of her appearance, to a slight extent, she does not wear makeup, finding it to be too much of a hassle to put on in the morning. As such, she has a few pimples on the top of her forehead - although these are naturally covered by her bangs - and has a few blackheads on her nose.

Anna considers her clothing to be a part of her persona, and although cannot wear the clothing she wants to - such as logo t-shirts, or something actively displaying her rebellion against her parents - due to her parents still possessing vigilance over her, attempts a compromise and wears clothes that cater to her parents standards while still coming to her as rebellious or standout. She tries to achieve this by dressing in plain clothes of loud colours such as reds, yellows, and purples, seeing these sorts of colours as a way she can stand out and be seen in a crowd. She primarily wears clothes such as jackets, jeans, or trousers that cover most of her body, mostly to please her parents who don't tend to like it when she wears something they consider revealing such as skirts or dresses, and partially because she finds changing clothes just so she can wear those sorts of things a waste of the precious time she gets to spend not being seen by her parents. She has no piercings of any kind. On the day of the abduction, Anna was wearing a purple leather zip-up jacket over a blank white t-shirt, blue denim jeans, and black and white Converse sneakers.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
backslash

Post by backslash »

Hi, please, thank you, I love you.
[+] Myles
Myles is somewhat short and slim, standing at 5’6” and weighing 129 pounds, which he maintains through a fast metabolism and a preference for walking over other modes of transportation. He has a generally youthful appearance, with an oval-shaped face, with a short, rounded nose, and thin lips. His eyes are round and bright green with touches of hazel, though he’s fond of using more dramatic descriptors for his eye color. He is Caucasian and has a pale skin tone, and he is prone to sunburns if not careful. His hair is a light ash blonde color, currently cut in piecey layers to about chin length. It tends to curl out at the ends, especially when allowed to grow out. He sometimes uses dye or hair chalk to add bright colors to his hair.

Myles’s style of dress has a punk flair to it, largely inspired by his favorite musicians and fashion designers and helped by the fact that much of it is purchased secondhand and possesses a natural wear and tear. He prefers to dress mostly in neutrals, with one or two pieces of color to any outfit. He has no piercings, but frequently wears jewelry such as necklaces and rings. He has a preference for wearing a particular black flat-top felt hat, mainly because it is comfortable and goes with any outfit.

On the day of the abduction, he was wearing white distressed denim jeans, a black t-shirt with art of the Dir en grey album Uroburos on the front, a worn white leather jacket, dark gray Doc Marten boots, and his typical black felt hat. He wore a necklace made of large gold-colored chain links and a black metal ring with a gold skull pattern on the ring finger of his right hand. He had used hair chalk to add pink and blue tips to his hair.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

*sees a lot of requests*

*sees that requests are closed*

T____T

I can wait : D
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Primrosette wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:37 am *sees a lot of requests*

*sees that requests are closed*

T____T

I can wait : D
UMMMM friendly reminder that I love you and I would never reject a request from you
[+] V7

V8
follow me on tumblr

Return to “Artist's Alley”