Empty Hallways*

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

He blinked for a few seconds as his eyes focussed on her, his fake blue eyes glared icily at her "let go of my arm purease" He said, cursing himself as his accent made him slip up on the last word.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

She looked at him with her violet eyes that demanded an explanation. "Not until you tell me what the hell your problem is." she asked, her grip became a little tighter as if she wanted to know the answer at this exact moment. Ebony looked at him and her tough expression didn't falter, but in her head she admired the boys eyes. A very beautiful shade of blue, her eyes maybe be violet but she wouldn't mind to have blue eyes as well.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru didn't show any signs he was even uncomfortable as the grip on his arm intensified "I am going to find somewhere to study, you can come with me if you are detirmined to talk to me" he said, not letting his calm and collected attitude slip for a moment.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony looked at him weirdly not sure what he meant by it. "Fine." she said letting go of him. *Get a grip girl, he's just a jerk....* she thought but decided to follow him to go study somewhere. She can't beleive she's falling into a trap, she's supposed to be a tough girl. Why is it different with this guy?

"So where are you going to study?" she said with a annoyed look on her face.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"the classroom" He replied before turning in that direction, not checking to see if the girl was behind him he walked towards the unlocked classroom and entered.

He sat at a desk and placed the katakana-covered textbook in front of him, still feeling a little awkward about leaving his shoes on inside of a classroom.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony followed him into the classroom and folded her arms. "So tell me? What is your problem?" she asked looking at him annoyingly. She was tired of the whole song and dance and wanted to just cut to the chase. "I don't have all day..." she said.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

He looked up at her, his blue eyes meeting her violet ones 'It looks like she won't leave ma alone until I answer her somehow, hm...', mentally he shrugged and went for the easy option "my apologies if I seemed rude, I did not want to appear to be listening in on your conversation with the other 2 shoj-I mean girls"  He cursed himself for the language slip up 'How do you expect to pass the classes if you can't even speak the right language Sasoru!' His Mother's voice rang clearly in his head.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony looked at his eyes, there's osmething about them she couldn't quite understand. "Ummmm....Well thats better." she said looking away from him. If she looked anymore she would have been hypnotized. What was up with her? She didn't understand why she felt butterflies in her stomach. Is she really that weak?
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

He returned his attention to the book, and spoke a little slower to make sure in his tiredness he didn't mess up an 'L' "next time you ask something of me I promise I'll reply".
Strawberry Prince†

"Well....Why thank you..." she said turning slowly toward him, her hair blocking her face. The only thing blocking her eyes from his eyes. "Sorry if i was kind of blunt, I don't like it when people are rude to me." she said trying to break the ice. *Why is he so silent?* she thought nervously.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"that's ok" He replied, eyes once again on the book, he started scribbling down some notes in Kana for himself, to anyone unable to read kana it would look just like he was randomly drawing a bunch of lines on a piece of paper.
Strawberry Prince†

"So....What are you writing?" she asked walking over to him building her confidence up. She looked at the book he was writing in, it looked Japanease or Chinaese. She wasn't surprised, she looked like he was from Japan or China. She never really thought asians were hot but this guy is an exception.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

He glanced up at her in surprise, she seemed actually interested in talking to her, he decided to at least try and be nice "i'm writing some notes in katakana, it's umm..how we Japanese write western words in our symbols"
Strawberry Prince†

"Oh really?" she said looking all intrested in it. She had no idea what the symbols meant, none of them look like a letter A. Ebony wasn't sure about Japan, she's never visited the place before. Her father has been there before for buisness but she hasn't. "What are you writing now?" she asked peeking over his shoulder.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

He paused in his writing and looked at her "what was your name?" he searched his recent memory "Ebony right?" at the girls nod he turned to a new page and wrote her name in Katakana,a rather pretty arrnagement of lines ending in a single curved line rather like the ~ sign on a keyboard "that's Ebony in kana" he pointed out  each line and said the noise that they represented "Ee-Bo-N-Ii, Ebony"

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”