The first official SOTF Frog Contest (AKA interim/not-interim songtest #16)

You've all made a terrible mistake.......

SOTF's own Eurovision-style song contest. Submit songs that fit the theme and get mercilessly judged on your taste in music here.
Ares

Post by Ares »

In
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

Ahahaha, I’m in.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

Huh.

Count me in, I guess.
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

About a day left for submissions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Kermit wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:10 am About a day left for submissions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

eleven hours for submissions
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Everyone who's signed up has submitted their songs. There's still ~6 hours left for last-minute entries!
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ROUND ONE....

Pictured: Your surroundings.

After a few days spent fearfully huddled around a fire with your competitors, you hear the distinctive sound of rattling teeth emanating from the ground. You know what this means, and you don't like it. Suddenly, the frog you saw when you first arrived slowly rises from the ground, Christopher in hand. You are afraid. Another frog appears, this one robot-esque, next to you.

(An illustration of Kermit as he appeared while emerging from the ground)

"Hello, all!" the not-robot frog says. "It is time for the first round! If I call your name, please accompany me to the song pit. Oh, and as you may have seen, I too will be participating. Do not worry about my safety, though. The other frog is an avatar controlled by my robots so that if I lose, Christopher will absorb the robot frog and not me."

"i have see the pregame see the good to death the tere the can the memes of the been of the read the memes memes and the pland the see she was the weep the completed the mone the read in a see the see conter but the see the secretional the set the seen in the see were the see first see she was the people in the see were the was the been the see in the see were the teed to the tere the see." the robot frog says.

The 'regular' frog continues. "As you can see, the robots are still learning, but that's okay. Ahem, with no further ado, as chosen by Christopher ((OOC: Random.org)), the participants in the first round will be…"

"...Officer Vicky…"

"...CarpBarpParp…"

"...The Elder Dodd…"

"...Aura…"

"...Boobie…"

"...Blizzard..."

"...The Younger Dodd…"

"...Slam..."

"...Brackie…"

"...Skraal…"

"...Ricky not Callahan…"

"...Paris Persphone…"

"...and Jilly."

"If I have just called your name, please, come with me. The rest of you, please prepare yourselves for the trials ahead."

And with a loud and unearthly screaming noise, the magic frog and those whose names he called disappear into a plume of smoke. For some of those chosen, this will be the last you ever see of them…

hi hi alright our songs, as ordered by Christopher ((OOC: Random.org again)) are…

(1). Dead Girls - Voltaire - [CONTENT WARNING: SAM SORENSON!?!?! NOT YOU AGAIN!]

(2). Can I Play With Madness - Iron Maiden

(3). The Highway Man - Loreena McKennitt

(4). Where Will You Go - Evanescence

(5). Skeletons on Parade - Ludo

(6). Dragula - Rob Zombie

(7). Lullaby - The Cure

(8). Superstition - Stevie Wonder

(9). The Last Mistake - Assemblage 23

(11). BRAINS! - Voltaire

(12). Wood and Wire - Thrice

(13). 010-Ghost Fight - Toby Fox

(14). Micolash - Ryan Amon, Tsukasa Saitoh, Michael Wandmacher, Yuka Kitamura, Cris Velasco, Nobuyoshi Suzuki

FOUR songs and their submitters will be fed to Christopher. Nine will continue on to the next challenge.

VOTING STUFF STOLEN FROM YUGI HEHEHE PLAGIARISM IS COOL

Everyone who is part of this group of semi-finalists must vote on their Top 10 songs of this round, by sending me your votes via Board PM or Discord PM. You cannot vote for your own song. If you are not in this group of finalists, or even part of this contest, you can still vote, and your vote will count as one half of a regular vote, decimal places and all.

If you are sending in your vote for a semi-final round, or a public vote, all I ask is you send me the vote via board PM or Discord.

hehehe yikes zoinks look at this scary countdown give me ur votes by the time it hits 0 pls:
If you are part of this group of semi-finalists and you do not get your votes in by the above time, your song will be disqualified from the contest regardless of where you placed. If we get really stuck, I'll extend it by a day, but do not expect this to happen. Please, as much as possible, send in your votes by the deadline.

On Discord, I will ping anyone who has not submitted their song by 48 hours before the deadline, and again by 24 hours before the deadline. I may also ping any time within the last 24 hours (say, within the last 12 hours). If, for whatever reason, you do not wish to be pinged, please let me know via Discord or board PM.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Eurovision voting process works, you simply need to message me your Top 10 songs from this round. It would be preferred if you do so in this format:

12 - Song Name
10 - Song Name
8 - ...
7 - ...
6 - ...
5 - ...
4 - ...
3 - ...
2 - ...
1 - ...

12 points to your absolute favourite, 10 points to your next favourite, and so forth.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Still need onions from ALL THESE PEOPLE >:CCCCCC

...Officer Vicky…
...CarpBarpParp…
...The Elder Dodd…
...Aura…
...Boobie…
...Blizzard...
...Cicada…
...The Younger Dodd…
...Brackie…
...Skraal…
...Ricky not Callahan…
...Paris Persphone…

48 hours left
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

there was a bit of a snafoo WHOOPS i thought a joke submission was a real submission aAaAa

Cicada was about to answer her songtest messages as she went towards them she tripped and fell on her knee.

"Motherfucker..."

Just then, however, with a blinding flash and a thunderous boom, she exploded in chemical burst, splattering gore across the forums. Most of the songtest viewers believed the insect was mentally unstable, and had strapped a bomb to her back and was saying goodbye to her life after being confronted with death and the blew herself to smithereens. However, this was entirely false.

You see, a small chemical reaction had begun in her lower intestine, where several chemical compounds ingested with food had combined. While alone, these chemicals are not dangerous. However, when mixed, they formed into a highly volatile chemical gas. Due to a minor disorder of the small intestine, the compound was sent into her stomach, where it further mixed with stomach acid, creating an even more volatile substance.

When he fell on her knee, she inadvertently swallowed some air. It traveled to the stomach, where it set off the gas in a large explosion.

Naturally, the probably of any of this happening is so remote that you need not lose any sleep over it. However it was weird enough to no doubt put some surprised face to the people at the song pit.

Rainbow Connection - ME!!!!!!!! HaAHAaAhHHA - Submitted by Cicada - Removed from songtest by request
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

24 hours left for votes/boats/goats
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

YOU FEEL A CHILL RUN DOWN YOUR SPINE

She comes..............
[+] casualties of the mariavel massacre

Thou shalt not; how ironic these words may seem at times when one views the "slings and arrows" of another's misfortune. After all, no infant is born into the world prepared to sin against God. Nor do children wish to disappoint or hurt their parents but some often do through their actions and deeds. More often than not, people by their very nature attempt to experiment with life never fully examining the consequences.

And that's why Mr. CrossBowPig wasn't Catholic.

He despised the ideals, and hated the increasingly idiotic tendencies of the religion. It infuriated him, to think that a religion such as that could even be put into existence. Maybe Christ was a good person, he wouldn't know. How could anyone know that any of those stories were true. Religion was just another way for the public to control you.

CrossBowPig thought all these things as he sat here, in the back lobby of the hotel, speaking with a boy whom he'd learned was named Aura. They spoke about religion, and about family. And of many other things. It was nice, he guessed.

"Aura.... Why is it that everything seems to be mashing together? It... it seems as if everyone is just... we're not trying to survive.... Just to melt into each other and ignore the entirety of what's been happening..." he curled his knees into his chest and rested his chin on them. He looked up at him. The aura boy seemed to think for a moment before speaking.

"I suppose everyone doesn't want to face the truth. Everything's getting tougher by the second... over seventy people are dead now. It's down to the wire." He nodded her head in agreement, remembering that Kermariavel Varella, whom he'd bullied profusely in the v2 RAT, was a top killer on the island. That scared him in a back part of his mind.

"Yeah... I guess." Suddenly he felt nature's urge grasping him. "If you'll excuse me aura, I need to go to the little pig's room."

He nodded simply and CrossBowPig trotted away.

===============================================================

The vile Ursula had finally abandoned her lair. Now, as the princess of Atlantica, she had the chance to rid the kingdom of Ursula's final cohort. She would save her people, no matter the cost. As crown princess of Atlantica she was destined to do this. To defeat the evil!

Blizzard watched as CrobBowPibg, or Ursula to her, strode from the lobby. This was her chance. She'd kill him here, and then finish Ursula in one final attack. She took the Machete from the sheath on her leg and held it close. The boy stood from his seated position and stretched. It was time to strike.

She ran in quickly. He seemed to hear her because he turned to them noise. He saw the Machete and screamed out. He tried to defend himself but couldn't. She slashed. His right arm held a new gash. She slashed again. He fell to his back as the blade cut through his stomach, causing blood to spill from his mouth.

She looked at the fallen boy with a crazed look in her eyes. She jumped on him, jamming the Machete into his shoulder. He cried out again. From far off you could hear CrossBowPig's yell of his name. He was returning. Blizzard had to complete her mission quickly. She pulled the Machete from him and slammed it into his neck, cleanly severing his head from his body. Blizzard stood and grabbed the head by the hair. She head a scream from behind. She turned, bloodied and holding the head. CrossBowPig screamed again. Blizzard Smiled. She threw the head to her side.

"It's time to die."

The Hotel was a place she knew all too well. She'd killed three people here. She hated this place, yet she always found herself back here. Amazing, no? Kermariavel Varella made her way through the east lobby of the Hotel. She never really had a passion for places like this. She always liked beaches. But that was mute now.

A strange sound caught her attention. She made her way into the room she heard it from, gun at the ready. She turned the corner sharply, to be met face to face with fellow SOTFer, Slam. He took one look at her before diving for his Golf Club on the bed. She shot at him twice before deciding to go old school.

She dropped the rifle to the ground and Shoved the Gun into her pants (safety on) and pulling the tomahawk out. She ran at the boy, slamming the tomahawk into his arm before being hit in the chest with a half-hearted swing. She pulled the Axe from his arm and swung again, slashing his chest open. He cried out in pain before attempting to flee the room. Kermariavel would have none of it.

She threw the tomahawk at him. It missed and lodged in the doorway. She pulled the stiletto from her pocket at chased after him. She tackled him to the ground and shoved the knife into his back. He pushed her off and attempted to crawl away. She stood and kicked him in the stomach t3wice, sending him down. She smiled angelically and took the gun from her pants, pointing it at his head.

"W-what did I ever do to you?!" He cried. She kicked him in the face, sending him sprawling again and shot him in the head. She pulled the stiletto from his back slowly before saying.

"Why nothing. I'm just in a bad mood." She smiled again and went to get her other weapons before a piercing scream reached her ears.

CrossBowPig was quickly assaulted by the crazed girl. He was able to dodge the first slash, but the second hit him, scarring his face for life. He couldn't deal with that. Not his beautiful face. Not that. Anywhere else but there. WHY?!

"You little bitch! I'll rip you apart!" He pounced on Blizzard, holding her arm with the machete down.

Blizzard punched him in the face and rolled her off. CBP attempted to go for the Axe, which was lying not too far away, but Blizzard beat him to it. She slammed his head into the floor, braking CBP's nose in the process. CBP grabbed his nose and was punched again. He fell to her back, weeping.

"Is that all you got, you witch?" Blizzard Seethed. She went at him again, slashing his arm. CBP cried out and pushed Blizzard off of him. He got to his knees and tried to crawl to the Axe. Blizzard Slammed the Machete down on his back, severing CBP's spinal chord. CBP screamed loud enough for the whole Hotel to hear. Blizzard was going to kill him.

Blizzard flipped CBP to his back and slammed the machete into his stomach. CBP wouldn't go down like this. He shoved her fingers into Blizzard's eyes, forcing her to let go of the machete and cry out in pain, she wasn't blinded, but it still hurt. CBP grabbed the Axe's handle and swung it towards her. Blizzard attacked. The axe hit her in the chest, sending her falling backwards. The last thought that ran through Blizzard's fragile mind was that she couldn't save the mer-people.

CBP pushed himself up into a seated position slowly. He cried. He just wanted it to end. "Someone... please kill me!" He cried.

"As you wish..." CBP turned at the words to be face to face with the barrel of Kermariavel Varella's rifle. Kermariavel smiled wickedly and shot. The bullet ripped through CBP's eyeball and out the back of his head. He fell back, dead. Kermariavel smiled and looked at the carnage around her. She saw the machete in the axed girl's hand and took it, and the sheath from her leg. She attached the sheath to her own leg, and cleaned the blade on CBP's shirt before sheathing it.

"How... exhilarating." She smiled, before walking from the room satisfied.

Kermariavel Continued: Elsewhere

DQed: Can I Play With Madness, submitted by Aura, with 47 points, including a 10: DECEASED
010 - Ghost Fight, submitted by Blizzard, with 30.5 points, including a 10: DECEASED
Micolash, submitted by Slam, with 31.5 points, including an 8: DECEASED
Where Will You Go, submitted by CBP, with 39 points, including a 10: DECEASED

[+] SPARED FROM DEATH FOR NOW
Dead Girls - Voltaire
The Highway Man - Loreena McKennitt
Skeletons on Parade - Ludo
Dragula - Rob Zombie
Lullaby - The Cure
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
The Last Mistake - Assemblage 23
BRAINS! - Voltaire
Wood and Wire - Thrice
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

round 2???????????????????????

the contestants in this round, in random order, are:

Mara
RC
Emprexx Plush
Dr. Freud
Zee
Deamon
ME HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Kami
LordOfAwesome
Laurels
Frozen Smoke
Pipppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Ares
Pancapples

and ur songs (UH OH THIS IS A SPOOKY V2 ROUND YIKES):

1). Valentine's Day - David Bowie - [MINOR CONTENT WARNING: The song's about a mass shooting]

2). Mer Girl - Madonna

3). ... A Psychopath - Lisa Germano - [NOT REALLY A CONTENT WARNING BUT STILL KINDA A CONTENT WARNING AND STILL ENOUGH TO SPOOK KERMIT WARNING: Contains audio from a real 911 call from a woman who's home is being invaded.] [ACTUAL TRIGGER WARNING ALSO: The song's subject matter is about the artist's experience being stalked and the emotional trauma that accompanies it. The video's Youtube comments say this song is a good illustration of what it's like to have PTSD, so please be cognizant of that if you think it may cause problems with your mental well-being.]

4.) 13 Quietus - whoever made the 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors OST this counts as giving credit right????????

5.) John Wayne Gacy, Jr. - Sufjan Stevens - [CONTENT WARNING: Obvious John Wayne Gacy warning 4 those of u who are spooked by serial killers]

6.) Zessei Bijin - Zetsubou Shoujo-tachi

7.) Mz. Hyde - Halestorm

8.) Hamburger Lady - Throbbing Gristle - [CONTENT WARNING: lol]

9.) Code Blue - T.S.O.L. - [CONTENT WARNING: SAM SORENSON! ZOINKS!!!!!!]

10.) Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - [CONTENT WARNING FOR VIDEO: SAM SORENSON YIKES!!!!!!]

11.) 97' Bonnie & Clyde - Tori Amos

12.) Carry Stress In The Jaw - Mr. Bungle

13.) This Could Be Anywhere In The World - Alexisonfire - (song starts ~19 seconds in)

14.) Anarctica, Winter 1982 - Ennio Morricone

i h8 u nerds if u need to look at the voting rules look at the first round im not copy + pasting it again THAT'S SO MUCH WORK

Five will be fed to Christopher, Nine will survive etc etc etc
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

47 hours for votes >_>
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ONE DAY REMAINS FOR VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Song Contests”