Kermit's V2 Spriteathon/Simulation

eeEeEEeEEEeEeE

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Sylvea Hill

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

wow what a coincidink today's Chad's birthday and I found this here Jonathan Michaels (hap burfday)

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Jonathan should not be trusted around people who's names end in "ad" Image

Brandon Cuthbert for MVP because he cut Jonathan open from behind and indirectly made the deadsprite a million times easier to make Image
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Venus Gwendolyn

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Alex Ovechkin

I would never reuse art assets I swear who's sidney crosby i've never heard of him also alex ovechkin definitely played for the penguins and we've always been at war with eurasia
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Elizabeth Ebert

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Adam Dodd's no. 1 fan Image

Crossbow Bolts are hard to draw :C Image
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Anthony "He Who Said The Words "Caucasionally Challenged"" Ainsworth

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ANTHONY GOT BONKED ON FACE :C Image
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Gregory Moyer

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] The Events of Day Four

-Kevin Kapustiak is like "huh when did i kill two people?"

-Andi Ayala is like "no not peter"

-Chad Munteanu spontaneously ages 10 years and is a pretty cool dude now.

-Blake Ross has infinite gasoline in his car i guess

-Ernest Decarteret paces around.

-Lester Treskington wishes he were as cool as Paris Persphone.

-Lavender Heart screams obscenities.

-Paris Persphone eats a dead person!

-Caitlin Evans gets lost.

-Paris Persphone absorbs the powers of whoever's corpse that was.

-Penelope Withers gets chased by a bear.

-Randy Blailocke passes out again.

-Michael Neely is also lost.

-Chiaki Takao is lost.

-Why is this happening again?

-Paris Persphone gets lost.

-Lavender Heart gets lost.

-Marimar Perez is chased by eels.

-Paris Persphone is chased by ghosts.

-Walter Smith does Walter Smith stuff.

-Jackie Kovacs is wholesome.

-Laura Diesen stares at a wall for a few hours.

-John Davies is a meme.

-Mariavel Varella is still a normal person.

-Caitlin Evans stealthily stuffs the gas tank of Blake Ross's car full of lit firecrackers. Blake Ross and his car subsequently explode.

-Ali Grayston finds some rope.

-Jameson Doeert trips.

-Mai Oshinari finds apples!

-Brad Wilson is carrying 50 lbs of drugs in his backpack.

-WHAT THE SHIT

-PANTS IS THE TRUE HERO OF V2

-PANTS U DID GUD.

-Pants decapitates Mariavel Varella with a scythe. (this means I'll have to read Mariavel now ;~;)

-Sadly Kermit looked at the Mariavel. It was so long...such a long character....like him....he only waned a short character...was that too much to ask? was it?

-Burton Harris remembered to bring his weed this time.

-Ernest Decarteret pops out of a bush next to Roland Kelly, and Roland, being literally insane, thinks he's a demon and has a heart attack. Team Hot Rod is no more.

-Alice Nichols finds a nickel (wow im so funny haaaaa)

-John Matthews is the John whose existence I forgot about.

-Zarina fixes a typo that Kermit made.

-Brandon Cuthbert does Brandon Cuthbert things.

-Christian Cohen eats some bread yum yum.

-Sam Sorenson frolicks in the nude.

-An Linh Tuan runs away.

-Zilya Merchenko is lost.

-Mai Oshinari explores.

-Tanesha Lexx is lost.

-Mai Oshinari is lost.

-literally why is everyone getting lost

-Joshua Moore is sad :C

-John Davies is a samurai.

-John Matthews is also named John.

-Nessy Guthrie is CrAaAaaaAaaAzY

-Adrian Gray notices An Linh Tuan running away from SAMUEL and shoots her in the chest RIP.

-Garry Dodd wanders around.

-Alice Nichols might be in a bit of a pickle (im here all week folks)

-Jackie Kovacs finds a football!? (again this really happened in the sim)

-Ali Grayston finds shitloads of food wow thanks v2

-Lee-Ann Collier finds cat food for George.

-Penelope Withers is viewed unfavorably by 96% of Twitter users.

-John Davies gives a dramatic monologue.

-Lester Treskington wishes he was the Gossip King.

-Burton my boy what no don't kill Josh, Josh is a good boy :C

-Burton Harris walks past Joshua Moore, who dies from a weed overdose due to the contact high.

-Sam Sorenson [YOU KNOW THE DRILL]

-Huy Tran prescribes some hugs for Pants because Pants is sad about being a murderer :c

-Paris Persphone speaks backwards in latin for a bit.

-Christian Cohen sneaks up behind Wanda Lovett and stabs her with his WASP Injection Knife. Wanda proceeds to explode (that's how those knives work right? who, me, do research?????). teams? is dead riperoo

-Brandon Cuthbert somehow convinces Greggory Archer to join his alliance.

-Eli McConnell thinks he hears a noise.

-Sam Sorenson runs around.

-Satoru Kamui imagines he's in a jpop band.

-Huy Tran stabs Eli McConnell in the neck. >:c huy what r u doin

-Whitney Acosta picks flowers

-Eric Silvstedt is a n g e r y

-Mitch Gunther must find Sam Sorenson

-Stacy Holorson finds a first-aid kit.

-Ricky Callahan is a rood dood.

-Seth Mattlock shoots Tanesha Lexx in the head.

-Team Pants stop murdering people jeez.

-Nathan Godwin does stuff i guess.

-Licinia Vinici joins The Eels.

-Kristey Burrowell finds some cargo netting

-Kristey Burrowell also finds a first-aid kit.

-Kevin Kapustiak punches Alice Nichols so hard she explodes.

-Brandon Cuthbert dances around like a kid in a candy store.

-Garry "Oliver" Dodd 'splodes Zilya Merchenkov's head with his handy-dandy Taurus PT 111.

-Mitch Gunther sneaks around.

-Whitney Acosta wishes Eric Silvstedt was dead.

-Eric Silvstedt, being generally murdery, attacks Lee-Ann Collier. George the kitten comes to Lee-Ann's defense and mauls Eric to death.

-Okalani Shimane plays DnD by herself

-Lavender Heart chases after a figure in the distance

-Vesa Turunen is lost.

-TEAM PANTS NO

-TEAM PANTS WHAT R U DOING

-Sometimes you die a hero, but sometimes you live long enough to become the villain...

-Sam Sorenson joins Team Pants AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-Jenna Cassidy is lost in thought.

-Kevin Kapustiak shoots Penelope Withers in the chest. Kevin u mean green murderin' machine >:o

-Vesa Turunen throws Mitch Gunther out a window. All hope is lost.

-This is truly the darkest timeline

[+] Alliances

Best Team: Bryan Calvert + Caitlin Evans + Ernest Decarteret

VT <3 MD: Vesa Turunen + Mihro Duli + Adrian Gray

The Best Gang: Marvin Hendrick + Jenna Cassidy

The Dream Team: Laura Diesen + Lee-Ann Collier + Nessy Guthrie

Team Pants: Satoru Kamui + Pants + Seth Mattlock + Huy Tran + SAM SORENSON D:

Team Hotrod: Blake Ross + Jameson Doeert + Roland Kelly

Team #-2: Alice Nichols + Lavender Heart

ɯɐǝ⊥ ɹǝɥʇou∀: Eli McConnell + Shae Arnav

The Butterfly Club: Licinia Vinici + Tanesha Lexx + MARIAVEL VARELLA!?

The Little Mermaids: Marimar Perez + Russ Gofis

??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??????: Okalani Shimane + Michael Neely

?????!!??!?!?: An Linh Tuan + Mitch Gunther + Darren Oaklan

The Oliver "Garry" Doddsquad: Ali Grayston + Oliver Dodd

The Gossip Monarchy: Debrah Dollop + Paris Persphone

гคєђค ђאภเยคยєץ: Mai Oshinari + Chad Munteanu + Alexander Bee

AaAAaAAaaAAaaaAa:Christian Cohen + Kevin Kapustiak + Brad Wilson

Team 69: John Matthews + Zilya Merchenkov + Stacy Holorson

teams?: Brittany Ashworth + Wanda Lovett

The Industrial Sized Condoms: Whitney Acosta + Nathan Godwin + Jana Brown

COMEDY DUO: Robert Adams + Maggie Heartgreeder

The Eels: Lance Adams + Eric Silvstedt + Franco Sebberts + Licinia Vinici

WHERE BURTON!?: Penelope Withers + Chiaki Takao + John Davies + Joshua Moore

Team JACKIE: Jackie Kovacs + Lester Treskington + Ricky Callahan

The Meme Team: Burton Harris + Dan Johnson

Murdergoblins: Brandon Cuthbert + Zachary Foreman + Tori Johnson + Greggory Archer

Team not Pants: Randy Blailocke + Andrew Swainson + Walter Smith

Bad Bitches Club: Annabelle Buchannon + Kristey Burrowell

[+] Deaths

#77 Blake Ross: Blown up by Caitlin Evans.

#76 Mariavel Varella: Decapitated by Pants.

#75 Roland Kelly: Scared to death by Ernest Decarteret.

#74 An Linh Tuan: Shot by Adrian Gray.

#73 Joshua Moore: Memed to death by Burton Harris.

#72 Wanda Lovett: Stabbed/Exploded by Christian Cohen.

#71 Eli McConnell: Stabbed by Huy Tran.

#70 Tanesha Lexx: Shot by Seth Mattlock.

#69 Alice Nichols: Whomped by Kevin Kapustiak.

#68 Zilya Merchenkov: Shot by Garry "Oliver" Dodd

#67 Eric Silvstedt: Mauled to death by George. (Kill credited to Lee-Ann Collier)

#66 Penelope Withers: Shot by Kevin Kapustiak.

#65 Mitch Gunther: Defenestrated by Vesa Turunen.

[+] Surviving Characters

Adrian Gray-.45 Derringer, Hatchet

Alexander Bee-Bayonet

Ali Grayston-Pitchfork, Rope

Andi Ayala-Laser Dazzler

Andrew "Pants" Ponikarovsky-Scythe, Nodachi, Taurus Raging Bull

Andrew Swainson-Arcus 94

Annabelle Buchannon-Crowbar

Brad Wilson-Ming Vase

Brandon Cuthbert-Wooden Skis

Brittany Ashworth-Javelin

Bryan Calvert-Dynamite

Burton Harris-Mateba Model 8 Unica Autorevolver, Memes

Caitlin Evans-Firecrackers, Glock 19

Chad Munteanu-Mercygiver

Chiaki Takao-Glock 17, 1x Hand Grenade

Christian Cohen-Gameboy Advance, WASP Injection Knife

Dan Johnson-Bobblehead

Darren Oaklan-Cleaver, Rope

Debrah Dollop-Ji

Ernest Decarteret-Frisbee, Beretta 1934

Franco Sebberts-Chinese Finger Trap, Kusarigama

Garry "Oliver" Dodd-Taurus PT 111, Flintlock Pistol, Dragunov, Tire Iron, Ram Dao Sword

Greggory Archer-Field Rations

Huy Tran-Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife, Beretta 93R

Jackie Kovacs-Water Gun, Football

Jameson Doeert-Hockey Stick

Jana Brown-Potassium Cyanide

Jenna Cassidy-Pickaxe

John Davies-Epee

John Matthews-Hip Flask

Kevin Kapustiak-HIS OWN FISTS >B-), Enfield Mk II, Hook Sword

Kristey Burrowell-Punt Gun (nice)

Lance Adams-War Scythe

Laura Diesen-Gladius, Telescopic Baton

Lavender Heart-16 feet of barbed wire, Beretta PX4 Pistol, Mauser C96

Lee-Ann Collier-Hi-Point Model JHP, Macauhuitl

Lester Treskington-Riot Shield

Licinia Vinici-Ak-47, Garrotte

Maggie Heartgreeder-Stoner 63, Jian

Mai Oshinari-Kukri

Marimar Perez-Furby

Marvin Hendrick-X-Box Controller, Tomahawk

Michael Neely-Tambourine

Mihiro Duli-Can of cat food

Nathan Godwin-X-Force 850 Pro

Nessy Guthrie-Switchblade

Okalani Shimane-3x Smoke grenades, Nail Bat

Oliver "Garry" Dodd-Kris, Billyclub

Paris "The Gossip King" Persphone-Naginata, Juicy Gossip, M1903 Springfield, Rope Dart

Randy Blailocke-Colouring Book

Ricky Callahan-Colt Single Action Army

Robert Adams-Nunchuks

Russ Gofis-Sledgehammer

Stinky Dumb Sam Sorenson-Scimitar, Speargun

Satoru Kamui-Shotgun Flashlight (nice), Lead Pipe

Seth Mattlock-Heckler & Kock MP7, Smith & Wesson M19, Saber

Shae Arnav-Morning Star, Shamshir

Stacy Holorson-Screwdriver, Remington 11-87

Stephanie Crew-Mossberg 500 Cruiser

Tori Johnson-Shillelagh

Vesa Turunen-Leather Glove, Sickle, 1x Flash Grenade

Walter Smith-Mosquito Repellent

Whitney Acosta-S&W .357

Zachary Foreman-Benelli M3
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Blake Ross

No deadsprite, but stay tuned for islandsprites possibly.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Oops Blake threw his girlfriend through a window Image

mariavel here i come

thoughts and prayers people, thoughts and prayers
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Artist's Alley”