Girl *70 START

~Nev's Awakening~

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy turned away from Scott and looked at Nev and said, "Ok..." Jeremy saw his shirt tossed over to the side. The shirt that was used to apply pressure to his wounded arm before Nev put on the bandages. Jeremy glanced at Scott then went and picked up his shirt. Heading back over to Nev he applied pressure with the already bloody shirt. Jeremy kept glancing back over at Scott during the process.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Nev smiled and held onto the shirt. "I'll do this and get cleaned up. I can move now. You take care of Scott." She got up slowly to a sitting position and crawled over to her bag. She looked back at Jeremy before she unzipped her bag.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

OOC: Okay I'm here
"Nice he's getting beat up." Kouji smiled big not really knowing how to react to this, what scream and run or something?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ginsenshi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((OOC: Gin.... You aren't really RPing very well...... I don't think that this site is for you anymore....... maybe Nev should just kill you off now that Kousaka is dead....))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

Kouji suddenly change in acts and voice, "Hey Nav, you wanna kill him or should I?" Kouji asked in a low and cold voice. The change in Kouji was sudden, like something had snapped inside Kouji, as if a blade had cut his nice side away. So now his cold side came to be, his darker side in control.

OOC: I guess no idea
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ginsenshi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

"Kill who? Jeremy or Scott? I prefer there to be no killing what so ever!" She scolded him as she placed jeremy's shirt on the floor and began to wrap a bandage around her head.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

Kouji looked shocked, "No killing? Weird but okay then." Kouji answered as he looked at Scott, his aura, very weird, many death on his hands it seemed.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

She stood and grabbed her bo staff. "The only one needed to be killed would be those who want to try to kill others, KOUJI!"
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

"Not what I meant nor do I wish to die, Nev. But if you wish it then try." Kouji answered.
OOC: Damn Kuze I have no weapon.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Nevera smirked and slammed her staff on the floor. She got into a crouching position and looked at him. "Are you ready?"
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

Kouji stood when he was ready to die, "try it." he said in reply
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Nev stood straight up and placed a hand over her blind eye. She began to laugh hysterically. "You are a dumb ass.... no really."
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

Kouji looked at her with firey eyes, "A dumb ass?!" Kouji asked and then turned towards her, "I'm not." Kouji would have attacked but no weaoin to use.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Nev just laughed. "you really think I would kill you. you really aren't very bright, now are you?" She picked up her staff and walked back to Jeremy.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Choices? he had choices here? it hadnt really hit him that he could choose not to hurt others and try to find an escape route, even as impossible as it sounded.
So far everything he did was out of sheer terror, he didnt know what to do and went on pure instints, thats what got him beaten up in the first place.

Then the new guy came along and started talking about killing everyone, scott knew what he did was wrong but this boy was thinking of doing it, even suggesting to the others. why did he want to just suddenly kill? He'd been lucky enough to find good people that trusted him not to kill them and now this. Scott had made the wrong choice, he would of done anything to turn back time and be in the other boys position.

He slowly pulled himself of the floor and leaned into the wall. A nice big pruple bruise now appearing on his chin and a couple of loose teeth were wiggled with his tongue.
The tears had no stopped and he tried to be strong, he needed to make a good impression if he wanted to be trusted.
"You.....you cant just kill, i realise that now, If i had the chance i would of gone back and done everything differently. I was given a second chance......you should be greatful youir not dead....."
He spoke the the boy, Kouji was it?

This was his big chance to survive atleast a couple of days.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Small House”