Down By The River

A simple river which offers so much, such as a place to bath, a food source, and a fresh water source. Be careful... someone could easily sneak up on you while you are bathing, or gathering food and water.
riserugu†

Down By The River

Post by riserugu† »

((Coming From Chillin' At The Waterfall))

After walking for a good while, and finding a part of the river somewhat close to the woods just in case some one else came by. Edward allowed himself to drop all three bags from his shoulder with a sigh, placing the crossbow down along side them and glancing up the other male, who had introduced himself as Garrett. Smiling some, Edward reached out taking the others hand and shaking it lightly.

“My names Edward, Edward Rommel. But I prefer to be called Rommel, I hate my first name…” He mused, releasing the other’s hand and letting his drop back down along his side. “Oh, you’re in a band? Sehr kühl. I can play bass… sort of.”

He had always had interest in anyone who had talent in music, he himself had tried many different things but always found himself unable to grasp the concept fully. The doctors of course blamed his condition… and made him hate it even more. Though since they had put him on this new medicine he had been able to start learning bass guitar, but it hadn’t been much but he was happy with himself.

Moving back to his daypack he undid the zipper and brought out the first aid kit. “But let’s take care of those wounds… don’t need them getting infected.”
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

((Coming from: Chillin' at the Waterfall))

"Ok Mr. Rommell" Garrett jokingly saluted the boy, then smiled.
"Any relation to the Nazi General from World War 2?"

Garrett watched Edward busy himself with the bandages
"You play bass? thats cool. I could never quite get how to play instruments, so I sing and write lyrics mostly." Garrett absently toyed with his sleeve as he though how to go about asking his next question
"So...are you...playing?"

ooc(kinda asked 2 questions at once, sry
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Oh, no. I'm against all sorts of violence. And I'm certainly not playing a game for these bastards sick amusement." He muttered harshly, though found himself laughing somewhat at the one question concering his last name. "Nah. No relation, least not that I know of."

Opening the small pack, he glanced about trying to pick out what he’d need. Bending back over he brought out one of his shirts and glanced back up to Garrett. “Singing is cool too, I have no voice what so ever... and I’m not talented enough to write my own lyrics.”

Sitting down near the river’s edge. “Alright, sit down and let me try and remember my first aid training. See if it was really worth all that time…”
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"First aid, eh?" Garrett remarked, only partially hearing what Rommel was saying. He was more focused on their next move.

As he waited, Garrett spread himself out on the soft river bank, enjoying the way the cool breeze soothed his many cuts and bruises.
Garrett then sat up to speak, as if just hit by a breathtaking new discovery.

"We should get a group together...and try to find a way out of here"
Garrett spoke with rising enthusiasm as he thought about his new plan
"I mean...the worst that could happen is what, we die? Isn't that gonna happen anyways?"
He gave Rommel a pleading look, as if willing him to agree.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Rommel glanced up from where he had been removing the needed supplies from the first-aid kit, taking note of the pleading look the other boy was giving he unable to do nothing but smile in turn. Trying to set some comfort in the situation as he then lightly nodded.

“It could work…” He muttered, truthfully he just didn’t know. With the fact that they where on a island, you being guarded all the time mind you, and if no other possible way expect by water the idea seemed rather pointless. But, hey there’s a chance anything could happen including finding a way to get off this god-forsaken hellhole. “But for now let’s just worry about getting these wounds fixed up, so how many are there and where are they?” He questioned turning his face down toward the box again.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett laughed at the boys question, rapidly moving his hands all over his body
"Ive got one here, and here, and here, and here..."
He stopped and got serious when he did not see the reaction he had hoped for out of Rommel.
"Seriously though, I have one on my left forearm here.." He pointed with his right hand.
"One on my left calf..."
Again he used his right hand to point out the gaping wound, which was oozing again.
"And the worst, this one in my shoulder here"
He pointed to his left shouder, where the deep incision was beginning to scab over.
"I have glass stuck in me all over, but there is really nothing you can do about that, I would rather you worry about my serious wounds."
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Though Edward was trying to be serious as possible as a person should be infront of a bleeding man, he couldn’t help but grin as a small laugh escaped him. Another stupid question on his part, the boy was covered in multiple nicks here and there… still.

Reaching out he moved to look over the cut in his shoulder, making a soft sound as he got a decent look at it. It was bad, he’d say that much… but it wasn’t bad enough that sewing it up would need to be done. Then again, what could he use in a place like this? Pulling back he took his spare shirt into his hand and went about patting it against the wound, trying to clean away all the blood before moving onto to bandaging it.

“If any of this hurts, forgive me okay?” He mused, continuing his work on the shoulder.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

(Continued from: Lighthouse Ambush)

After running for more than 15 minutes,
uriel finally reached the river.
But what he saw there was nothing like he suspected.
He saw to male shapes in the distant, sitting a little bit to close to each other.
Uriel crawled a little closer.
At least close enough to see that the kid on the left gently touched the right boys shoulder.
Jacob?
His father forbid him to even look at guys that touched eat other like this,
But he had to be sure.
He crawled a little closer.
Holy father in heaven ! it’s that kid that attacked us !
But I’m not sure about the guy beside him.

The witch hunter turned away from the horror,
And started to run as fast as he could.
Where in god’s name is Jacob !

(Continued in: Starting Point for Girl 07)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett turned his head to look at the rustling underbrush near the edge of the small clearing. Someone was over there...but they ran away. They could have easily killed us. He shook his head as he pondered the mystery. He then was jarred from his thoughts by the pain in his shoulder as Edward cleaned the wound.
"Don't worry, It hurt alot more when it happened"

((Continued in: Resting & Suffering))
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Edward’s attention snapped up at the rustling being given away close to their location, blinking lightly as it seemed to fade away he sighed some placing the stained shirt in his lap and reaching back and pulling up the small bottle of alcohol, and the bandages.

Undoing the top from the bottle, it poured a decent amount over the now-clean wound. Waiting a moment for the alcohol to act effect, before he undid the bandages and begun wrapping it. Trying to be careful enough not to put them on too tightly but tightly enough. Glancing up from his work at Garret’s statement, he nodded lightly. “I bet it did, who did this to you?”
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Continued from "Starting point for Girl #7": http://sotfmini.com/SurvivalOfTheFittes ... php?t=1085
IC: Jacob finally rounded one of the bends in the river and saw the boys Uriel described. He was not surprised that one of them was the one that attacked him and Uriel in the lighthouse. Silently, Jacob pulled out the gun he took from Anya, aimed at the head of the boy taking care of Garrett, and fired.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Edward had still finished the stab wound to the other boy’s arm, and had begun working on the one in his leg when the shot was fired. Edward tilting his head somewhat to look back just as the bullet tore across his right cheek, blood starting to pout through as he brought a hand to cover it, lightly cursing as he did. “Verdammen Sie es.”

Moving rather quickly the German crawled to where the crossbow lay, pointing it to the one wielding the gun. “Was die Hölle Ihre... ist.” He begun though shook his head, hissing somewhat in the pain that was starting to grow along this cheek. “What is your problem?”

Blue eyes remained on him, though Edward had to sift in his spot somewhat to fully see the other player he having been standing mostly within his range of his blind eye. Keeping the crossbow raised and his attention on the other, he threw one of the daypack against Garret, grabbing a hold of both of his in a grip, more than prepared to run.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

(Coming from: Starting Point for Girl 07)

Burn in hell !!!
uriel followed jacobs example and launched the attack.
The witchhunter lit one of his remaining molotovs and threw
it towards the two boys.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

As the ground near the two boys erupted into flames, Jacob fired two more bullets at the German. He knew what that crossbow could do, so he was trying to kill the one using it first.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Bumsen Sie es..." Edward muttered, picking both his and Garret's bags up and throwing them out of the way. Taking ahold of Garret's wrist and forcing him up as the molotovs broke before them, he quickly forcing them both off to the side, though managed to take another bullet in his shin. "Damnit... it had to be psychos that came across."

Patting down at his pants leg where some fire had reached it, and where blood was starting to seep through. Grinning lightly he took ahold of his carry on bag removing both bottles of medicine and shoving them in his pocket. Holding it above the fire, it allowed it to catch fire before tossing it toward the two, at the same moment moving to where he fried off two bolts from the crossbow.

Turning back to Garret he shook his head, forcing both daypacks onto his shoulder. "Come on, I know this my be much for you, But we've got to move.... let's go." He said hotly, taking the boy's wrist again and taking off into the nearby forest.

((Continued Resting & Suffering))

Return to “The River”