Starting place for B#54

the begining....

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

He watched that gun clatter to the floor,how was this guy going to keep the group alive if he couldnt even bother to grasp a gun let alone fire one? He was too concerned with his friend.The ingrams grip would be enveloped in his hand as he stood looking the weapon over..Damn and what a gun it was for someone to drop.Submachinegun and no doubt loaded since Umi wouldnt have an empty weapon rolling around the place would it.

The weapon tilted to one side he would slowely and silently look it over that Colt in his other hand.Trade maybe? Maybe he would just take it.His glance rose to the back of Daisuke as he would grinn and hold it out to him by the barrel."Heads up Kiddo..If you want to take care of youre friends this may come in handy you know being where we are?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ Mismatchedeyes Sephy kinda promised the Ingram so please edit)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

( What do you mean promised the ingram? Ebony I think posted it was a Mac-10 and I jus followed if thats what you mean? If not please exsplain )
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
MismatchedEyes*

( Thanks for the exslpanation and the post has been edited to something more..family friendly I guess..)
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko watched as Daisuke ran into the office to check on Aiden, Dropping the gun fall from his hands on the way. Seeing the gun fall to the floor, something seemed to snap in her head, leaning over to pick up the Ingram and a nearby bag.

Rooting through the bag Kiyoko found a map and a pencil, pulling them out and sitting down at table, she started to write.

(occ i cant type Kanji so it'll be in english)
Dear, Daisuke, Cassandra, Aiden, and Umi

This is the last time you will hear from me, I dont want to be a burden like I have been for the past few days.

I Apologize for attacking that whore at the lookout point, and shooting that new comer who seemed to have fired shots at Umi but that couldve been my mind slipping further than it has now.

Well farewell for eternitny.
Asakawa, Kiyoko
1st year Keisei School for Girls

Kiyoko Folded up the note, picked up the gun and walked towards the stairs to the second floor, large gun in one hand and the note in the other.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Cassandra had always been a little suspicious of Kiyoko since they met, but this was the last straw. Someone had just died, and she took the time to grab a gun and go upstairs. Cassandra didn't like the look of that at all, what could she possibly need a gun for right now? For possibly the first time since she got here, she moved from her spot and ran upstairs behind Kiyoko, carrying her gun with her.

"Put it down." she said.

Remembering Kiyoko didn't speak any English, she pointed at the gun, and then downward, and kept her own gun pointed at Kiyoko so she couldn't retaliate without behing shot herself.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Hearing a female yell something at her from behind her, Kiyoko turned around to see Cassandra holding her gun, Aiming at her.

"ookinaosewa, Cassandra kiru jibun (Leave me alone, Cassandra Im here to kil lmyself.)"

Kiyoko muttered as she raised the gun towards Cassandra and motioned for her to leave her.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Cassandra couldn't understand what Kiyoko was saying, but she wasn't putting the gun down and was in fact aiming it at her. She seemed to want Cassandra to leave, but she couldn't do that, not if Kiyoko was planning to kill someone. Cassandra had seen enough death for today.

"I said put it DOWN, or I'm going to have to shoot you." she said.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko's left eye twitched at the fact that Cassandra wasnt leaving. She rested her finger on the trigger of the Ingram, letting her finger curl around the trigger.

"hottoite!!(Leave me alone!)"

Kiyoko screamed as she pulled the trigger while the gun was pointed at Cassandra.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Cassandra jumped back as Kiyoko shot but she couldn't dodge it quick enough and it hit her square in the chest. Pain spread over her and she glared up at Kiyoko. She always knew that girl was up to no good, and now her point was proven.

"Y-ou bitch!" she said, "I won't let...you kill...anybody else!"

Figuring it was her duty to rid the warehouse of this menace, she lifted the shotgun with what little remaining strength she had and with a loud bang fired it at Kiyoko. She was panting heavily now, she knew she needed to get help if she hoped to survive. She reached forward and pulled herself to the edge of the stairway, her blood streaking across the floor.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko felt the farm sting of buckshot enter her torso like millions of tiny scalding needles. Falling back onto the metal grate the Ingram went off in an arc from the floor to the ceiling, empting the Ingram.

Landing on the ground, Kiyoko let off a faint smile as she let go of the Ingram, and felt her stomach produce a warm liquid. Rubbing her blood soaked hand on the wall, she drew the Kanji for "Suicide" on the wall. The Crimson liquid spread off her hand and spread on the wall leaving a rancid smell as the blood started couagulating.

After she finished drawing the Symbol on the wall with blood, Kiyoko took up the Ingram in her blood soaked hand, pressed it up to her head, and pulled the trigger.

Click, click, click, click

The Ingram was empty, Ruining her plan to kill herself but the Gunshot'll take care of her, instead.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Cassandra managed to pull herself down a few of the steps, though she feared she wasn't going to make it much longer. She felt her blood spilling out of her, she saw drops of it creeping down the step ber head was currently on. Everytime she pulled herself downward she heard the splashes of blood dripping onto the steps. She could see that her hands were even paler than usual now, probably from blood loss and shock. She truggled more and more with every step.

No... she thought, I can't...die here...don't want to die...alone...have to get...down...

She gripped the farthest step she could and gave herself a tug down before she could pull no longer. She tried to call for help but it was no use, she couldn't get out anything more than a whisper. She struggled to keep herself awake for just a bit longer, she was scared to die, she didn't want to let herself slip away. She only lasted a few moments before she closed her eyes, knowing she was never going to open them again.

Girl #10, Cassandra Roivas, dead.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko let the Ingram fall from her hand with a clatter, while her blood seeped through the metal grate dripping down on the floor infront of the office. making a small puddle on the ground underneith her.

' Thank you so much....Cassandra, for doing what i was going to do myself'

"arigatou, Cassandra, settingu mudai (thank you Cassandra, for setting me free.)"

Kiyoko mumbled as the arm with the note in it slid off of the blacony and dropped the note. She welcomed death with open arms, closing her eyes Kiyoko drifted to sleep for the first time in months.

Kiyoko died there smiling, in a game that she thought she avoided a year ago.

FEMALES #01 ASAKAWA, KIYOKO -DESEASED
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke's head whirled around as he heard 2 loud bangs ~what the?~ he rushed out of the office and looked around, there were no signs of any shots being fired, then he noticed that the gun Umi had given him was missing from its position on the floor, immediatly he looked at the other boy "where's the gun?!" As he glanced around, he noticed something else was missing too "Kiyoko! wait..Cassandra's gone too," he suddenly remembered what those bangs sounded like ~Oh no~ looking towards the steps to the secnd floor, he saw a small trickle of blood, he knew they could still be alive but badly wounded, he should go up, he might be able to help..but if he went up there he would leave that boy alone with Aiden, he didn't beleive that Umi had run away, should he go and try and help his friends, possibly leaving Aiden a defenclesss target for a killer? ~Kami-sama, wa ichijo onegai, nani nebanaranu wa (god, help me, what should I do)~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MismatchedEyes*

"The crazy jap" he said as the other boy finally realized the girl had diseppeared upstairs along with that weapon.He slowely looked up from where all those gunshots were coming from up the stairs...heavy ones and a lighter more rapid one.Shotgun and machinegun? It only made sense.With an odd look in his eyes he would glance to Daisuke "Arent you going to try and help them?...God fucking damn.Fucking Nursery.." he would say as he pushed past Daisuke.

Problem solved Daisuke didnt need to leave Aidan and he would not become an easy kill for the strange new boy with the two? firearms.Slowely he asended the stairs Colt in hand while his tongue would continually moist his lips.That muscle would be clasped between his teeth as he looked to the two bullet ridden corpses.

Return to “Old Warehouse”