Return of Lord's Poorly Managed Pregaming Thread

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Hello, hello.

Medea- Ren is probably someone who really needs her for some positivity and love, and might be one of the friends that try to drag her out! Giselle, terminally online that she is, would probably subscribe to her gaming channel if she talked about the channel, and so will Millie since she likes games.

Randolph- you know the crush plan, I know the crush plan. Otherwise, I think... Giselle may have actually used him as inspiration for an artistic project before.

Danielle- I think given the fact that she's the partier she'd be likely to meet Isaiah, Giselle, Betty, and Ren, although their impressions are entirely different? Ren and Gis are into music (but entirely different genres) and Ren has been in the choir for a long time, so... does Dani also do that? (offering Isaiah up as an ex in case you're short on exes- or even a current boyfriend.)
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”