SOTF-TINDER

looking for relationships? this is the place!

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Yonagoda

SOTF-TINDER

Post by Yonagoda »

So a while ago I had the idea of like a sotf-tinder, a thread/hub where we can show our kids and what relationships we are looking for, as well as like non-romantic relationships and exes and crushes and everything you can think of, but I'm focusing on current love lives.

Anyways, drop your single kids here, find a match, and maybe place any relationships your kids *are* in in here to keep track of? Idk.

I'll start. I have one kid looking for love- Isaiah (outspoken political activist, conventionally attractive, generally kind of popular, and has a history of not sticking to clubs and relationships. All genders are OK, and the relationship is preferably started within a month or two of pregame, and also preferably a bit more casual. I'm also fine with polyamory if y'all are planning a polycule.

I have more kids that *can* be in love but I'm not going to request relationships for them.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Yes but have you considered the actual IC tinder thread where the kids ICly shit on each other and swipe left?

Quick note, I'd prefer to be PMed with ideas and not replied to in the body of this thread, for the sake of preventing clutter!

Cedar Dalisay
- Female, almost completely straight. Her interest tends to be in more reclusive, nerdy sorts of boys with mystique about them, and not so much towards boys with more typical popularity and swagger.
- A sickly shut-in who is present in nerdy hobby clubs like anime, art, and board game club. Has a very big sister energy about her and tends to latch onto the school's downtrodden sorts to offer a shoulder to cry on and a person to talk to, etc.
- Looking for: a couple more exes or long-time flirtations that never went official! Maybe a current boyfriend, but I'm still not sure if I want to commit to that.
- Currently hashed out romantic relationships: Daniel Ozanne (blizzardeyewonder), an ex who she's still kind of in her feelings for

Soo-bin Kim-Reyes
- Female, nominally straight but realistically pansexual for anyone who she can feel like she's not a drain and burden upon. Not sure what her interest would be in. Maybe dudes/girls who are more relaxed but still capable of carrying a smart people conversation with her.
- A mostly unsocial hard worker in classes and the few clubs in school that are important to her: drama, MUN, and Christian Club. Famous resting bitch face that makes her seem intimidating when she's actually just awkward and over stressed.
- Looking for: a present relationship that is in the hashing out feelings and getting to know each other phase. Nothing official yet, but could become so over the course of pregame.
- Currently hashed out romantic relationships: negatory.
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
Irredeemable

Post by Irredeemable »

Benjamin Beecham:

Sporty, confident Bernie-bro. AMAB but now identifies as genderfluid, uses they/them pronouns. Pansexual. They're confident, outgoing, fairly popular, all that good stuff. They're pretty open to relationships from whomever, but they're probably only going to be interested in other people with an interest in all things physically self-improving. Big fan of MMA and also running in general- but they're also on the lacrosse team so there's that as well. Not really sure as a player what relationships I'm looking for with them, so open to anything.
All the world's a stage, all the men and women, merely players.
[+] V8, The Irredeemable Menace

Max McKormicK:"What do you call a kid with one eye? Sick of your shit."

Benji Beecham:"It's weird... Apparently people who call you a snowflake get really offended when you don't identify the way they think you should?"

Jessica Lee-Smith:"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm sure we'll get along great!"
Slam

Post by Slam »

Teddie Boyd:

Yes.

but seriously,
- Teddie loves dating and wants to do it as much as possible. He's bisexual, so both men and women are fair game, and he's quite keen to get physical.
- Already confirmed to have dated a number of students, but the more the merrier is his view. He tends to bounce back from relationships ending pretty fast too, so don't expect him to have been too hung up if you had something with him that ended.
- Not that that means he doesn't care about who he's dating, because he does. He's just OK with relationships being short-term but fun experiences. Or just getting laid, either way.
- Hobbies include animation, espeically 3D animation, playing the school mascot, vblogging, and his pet ferret. For more details, please see my relationship thread.
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Uh, new kid also vying for dates! Her name is Millie.

Physical description: 5'6 and 98 pounds, seriously underweight. Looks rather young, but also kind of cute. Dyed hair, vsco girl aesthetic.

Personality: Generically nice, comes off as calm and emotionally mature until her anger problems bubble up.

Hobbies: Feminism, documentaries, food science, voice acting, visual novels.

Looking for: Girlfriends, maybe one or two ex-boyfriends but she's mostly attracted to girls. A current girlfriend works, too!

Also, I'm fine with people having crushes on any of my kids.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

I have one girl up for the slaughter of teenage dating:

Coco Rosales:
-Bisexual
-Popular nerdy girl who has a history of terrible luck with her health and life in general. Due to this, she's a cynical person, but very nice/doormatty. She's a hopeless romantic who puts way too much hope in people, despite the fact she wants to be cynical. Pretty, basketball gal and in the popular group (Although like, in the back).
-Wants a long term relationship
-Average-bit taller height, skinny, curly brown hair, dresses in pastelly and cutesy colours. Basic aesthetic.

Looking for:
-A boyfriend (preferred, girlfriends are nice as well) for going into ingame, a happy relationship ple-
-Exes of any gender.
-A pregame relationship turned VERY ugly (on the other guy's side)
Currently not in anything!
[+] The Future
Annalise Meyer - Self-Assured Introvert
Robin Wang - Belligerent Socialite
Brittany O'Doyle - Recovering Pollyanna
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

I am looking for people who are actually, for whatever reason, willing to be friends with Vladimir. I don't need enemies, he has enough of those and also they just sorta come naturally to him.

The dirty poors need not apply.
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Laci:
- Pansexual!
- Main qualifier is: how successful are you? Are you chasing your dreams? Are you doing all the right steps? Are you ambitious? So, she'll pick from the nerds and the jocks alike, as long as they have something about them that can be read as talented and successful. Because, well, to her that's hot.
- Has a history with Brinkie's Peyton, for the record.

Elodie:
-Lesbian!
-Dunno much about her tastes as of yet. I'm thinking she may want someone similarly chaotic and nature-loving: think someone who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty with critters, hiking, gardening, etc. If you have a fine lady who'd suit her, feel free to pitch!

Ashlee:
-Bisexual! I'm thinking most of her experience--if any-- is with boys, but more recently I've considered giving her a girlfriend/crush.
-Still fleshing her out here, but lemme know if your kid would be into a weeb popular cheerleader!

Ty:
-Maybe asexual? I've considered making her aspec in that "I don't even know that's a thing I could be, but who cares? I like fighting and working out, lol" way.
- I'm considering playing around with this possibility. My idea is that she ends up dating someone for a bit (maybe someone else sets them up?) but they break up, not because something bad happens, but because they simply enjoy being friends together and thus become buddy-bud. Perhaps they can still pretend to be together, just to get everyone else off their backs? I dunno. Maybe a QPR thing would work. I'm willing to play around with this, so hit me up if you have ideas on this front.

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”