Har Har Har, these kids may have a chance of existing at some point in some fashion

So if you want to set up potential thingies like friendships you can.

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
D/N

Har Har Har, these kids may have a chance of existing at some point in some fashion

Post by D/N »

Hello, here are some annoying kids with annoying names. I hate them all equally but I do hope to actually do some pregame this time round. Anything subject to change especially since these ideas are all still broad brushstrokes and I hate bios almost as much as I hate my kids. But I shall hopefully push through it somehow. And the generalized outlines are unlikely to change.

Brayden Betancourt - Holy fuck after 22 years on this site I'm gonna do an actual stinky nerd. Problem is I'm old and jaded so I don't know exactly what exactly his nerdy hobbies are yet. Speedrunning anime on twitch or something? But anyway, he has geeky hobbies of some kind. Also might be some kind of arts nerd. Middle to upper middle class. Some Spanish or Hispanic ancestry on his dad's side. Is generally depressed and lacks some of the old self-confidence since he doesn't know exactly what he wants to be. Possibly has artistic leanings but is feeling forced into a more proper future with college and like studying economics or something oh noes. Makes him reluctant to embrace his nerd side since he doesn't even know if that's his true self. Makes up for that by being a friendly and encouraging guy to most of the social strata so few people dislike him. Not so much on the super-close friendships. Has dreaded incel friend zone feelings but recognizes them as baaaaddd. Politically a mushy Democrat like his family that doesn't like to think about things too much.

Looking for some potential fellow dorks to help him find his niche. He'll follow the crowd a bit. A girl or two who are friendly to him on an in-school basis only for him to fall in unrequited love with would be fun.

Chris Passilidis - Chris on the other hand is an amiable jock dude so as always I expect to be swimming upstream against all ya weeeeeeebs! Big guy, like I dunno 6'2" and pretty hefty. Mostly a jock due to his size cause it sure ain't his conditioning or training. If the local hockey club still going he'd be the big slow defensemen. Might play lacrosse poorly! That could be fun! Chris has Greek origins and has a big family of indeterminate size. They may run a Greek restaurant I haven't decided. Yes he is stereotypically hairy man. Already starting to get a receding hairline at 18 though so that ain't good. No sense of style at all and has a terrible sense of humour, which can actually make him endearing. He tries to be deep and thoughtful, he really does. Thinks he's a pretty smart guy and doesn't understand why his marks aren't the greatest. He's trying to make good points on those essays! Fucking teachers must just hate him. The Passilidis family was in big on Cannon since he at least TRIED to turn this country around.

Looking for other jock friends mostly. Chris is well liked and doesn't hold things against you for the most part. Unclear on any romantic relationships but if you have a girl who might fit him, gimme a shout.

Adi Wheelwright - Born Adisalem Melaku near Gondar in the Amharic region of Ethiopia. Gondar called for aid and she was adopted young by a couple who heard the call when they couldn't have children of their own and grew up right here in Salem. Blessed to be given this new life. Very Christian. Not Catholic but she won't hold that against you if you are. Specific denomination or non-denomination to be found later but her dad at least is a descendant of this guy but don't worry that doesn't make her better than you. Also doesn't mean she doesn't know the truth and will tell you so. She saw it after all, when her parents took her back to Ethiopia a couple years ago (many of the oldest churches in the world, you know), and while visiting one she got lost and had a vision which showed it to her. Soft-spoken, polite, and will always, always take the high road, which makes her a pain to argue with since she won't stoop to your level, especially since she's more openminded than you may think. She wants you to be saved after all and you don't get saved by yelling. Loves to volunteer. Loves even more to play the STEEL TONGUE DRUM, which is the best instrument ever and she's pretty darn good at it. Reluctantly Republican like her family because while they may not help the poor much, there's no two ways about you can't support the party of abortion. Like... you really can't and call yourself a Christian, c'mon. Other than that you're not gonna notice her much at school unless you're intrigued by the girl with that weird instrument and last name.

Looking for fellow believers, all stripes and kinds. Maybe some quiet souls who can identify with her even if they aren't. Assholes who like to pick on the quiet one. Or some folks who ain't down with Jesus and have had issues with her only to be summarily frustrated.

Fey Zelenka-Morrison - Fey's fairly recognizable since she's prob almost six feet and built like a twig and buzzed her head about a year or so ago and is just growing it back in now. Comes from a blended family of some kind with her bio-dad and stepmom and her stepmom's kid and her dad-and-stepmom's two kids or something like that. ACTIVIST POWERS UNITE! Radicalized in sophomore year against guns and school violence she's branched out to any social justice thing you want and if you're in the streets, she'll be there screaming. Still working out how far-left but might be a bit short of the old Marxist-Lenin side of things herself while still wanting to fully defund the police. We'll work it out. Especially since she might just be there for the scene and booze. Maybe into the punk rock scene a bit and either way Fey's gotten to be a preeeeety hardcore binge drinker whenever something's going down. Too young to be a full-bore alcoholic but might be only a matter of time. Wears like a big trench coat or maybe a baggy Che-esque military jacket but that might be too much on the nose. Can be abrasive and warm at the same or alternate times which makes her a bit of a wild card to anyone she may cross paths with.

Looking for fellow activist comrades, fellow partiers, and some previous short-lived boyfriends as well if possible.
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!
G038: Deanna Hull - DECEASED From Sea to Sky
B023: Jesse Jennings - DECEASED From Vision to Glory

v4!
G077: Andrea Raymer - ALIVE
B022: Imraan Al-Hariq - DECEASED
B006: Ricky Fortino - DECEASED
G036: Carly Jean Dooley - DECEASED

v3!
G045 - Eris Marquis - DECEASED
B104 - Jonathan Lancer - DECEASED
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

Chris:

Corbin and Chris are both jocks, and also both hold conservative views. However, Corbin's interests in sports are more focused on baseball and generally keeping his body in shape and his political views are slightly more moderate than Cannon, although he is somewhat politically apathetic.

Adi:

Corbin and Adi are both Christians who fall generally into the Republican sphere. Corbin also volunteers, so perhaps the two have met while doing so?

Abhi and Adi could have had a debate on something, with Abhi getting annoyed about her taking the high road and refusing to fall for his trolling if that seems like something that might happen in your opinion.

Fey:

Abhi is also a communist, though he tends to hide his actual views outside of the school's communist circles in favor of memes and defending awful things.

Donovan has probably seen her at a party before.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Code: Select all

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    
__      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
\ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
 \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
  \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”