SOTF's own Eurovision-style song contest. Submit songs that fit the theme and get mercilessly judged on your taste in music here.
Spindarene

Post by Spindarene »

[+] Sexy sexy lady
14. "Come See Me" by Jill Scott, which received 29.5 points including one 12 and was submitted by Sunnybunny.

13. "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira, which received 31.5 points including one 12 and was submitted by Mara.

12. "Horny" by Mouse T. feat. Hot n' Juicy, which received 42 points including a 10 and an 8 and was submitted by burnitup.

11. "Fetish (XXX)" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, which received 58 points including two 12s and a 10 and was submitted by DN.
[+] Final 10
Fast Slow Disco
Glory Box
Leo
Tear You Apart
A Little Death
Pussy Is God
Control
Body & Blood
Sailor
Spindarene

Post by Spindarene »

[+] Mmmm...very sexy lady
10. "Body & Blood" by clipping, which received 65.5 points including a 12 and a 10 and was submitted by Fenris.

9. "Fast Slow Disco" by St. Vincent, which received 68 points including a 12, a 10, and three 8s and was submitted by Brackie.

8. "Control" by KANGA, which received 69 points including three 12s and two 8s and was submitted by dmboogie.

7. "Glory Box" by Portishead, which received 72 points including two 10s and two 8s and was submitted by Methodical Slacker.

6. "I Want You" - theme from Scanty and Kneesocks, which received 73 points including a 12, two 10s and two 8s and was submitted by Kilmarnock.
[+] Final Five
Leo
Tear You Apart
A Little Death
Pussy Is God
Sailor
Spindarene

Post by Spindarene »

[+] Such a very, very sexy lady
5. "Pussy Is God" by King Princess, which received 74 points including a 12, a 10, and two 8s and was submitted by Paige.

4. "A Little Death" by The Neighborhood, which received 76 points including a 12, two 10s and an 8 and was submitted by Kotorikun.

3. "Leo" by Holiday Sidewinder, which received 77 points, including two 12s, a 10 and an 8 and was submitted by Toben.
[+] FINAL TWO
Tear You Apart
Sailor
Spindarene

Post by Spindarene »

[+] The sexiest lady
The winner is...

"Sailor" by IAMX, submitted by Rugga

It received 93 points including two 12s, a 10, and two 8s.

The runner up was "Tear You Apart" by She Wants Revenge, which was submitted by Kami. It received 81 points including two 12s, two 10s, and an 8.

I've had a lovely time with all of you. Stay kinky, stay fun, stay sexy.

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

nice
[+] The Island
V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
[+] Home
V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
Meanwhile...
v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
[+] Remind Me Tomorrow
Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
Luke Travers needs to have a code.
I'm hosting a SOTF!
SOTF: International
Applications Open Now!

Return to “Song Contests”