The QCrawl

This is the critique board, suggested by Outfoxd. Come here to request critiques and critique the work of others. The goal of this board is to be a respectful environment conducive to the improvement of writing skills.
NotAFlyingToy

The QCrawl

Post by NotAFlyingToy »

Hello.

Over the past few weeks, I've been working on the #SwiftBall Bible, a comprehensive if not cohesive document detailing the SwiftBall phenominon and all it brought upon us. I've also done a few days of reading SwiftBall live on Voice which has become known as SwiftCrawl, and it's been a fun and chill vibe where we mostly talk about SOTF related stuff and laugh at Kermit's jokes.

The reading for #SwiftCrawl ended tonight, which means I'm opening up my constantly growing queue to the live reading segment. I'm making this post as a reference guide for what's currently on queue to read. We read every Sunday circa 7pm EST.

If you see your thread on the following list and would like me not to read it live, that's no problem at all - just either DM me on the Discord or PM me on site. If you want me to hold off until you can make it, also DM/PM and I'll try to adjust accordingly. If you don't care either way, that's cool hoss.

Also of note is that I won't really be doing writeups, as such. The critique on live will be the critique. If you're looking for more of a formal writeup, I do have a write up threadthat doesn't have a queue at all.

1. Hello, my name is Human
2. Paradise is Nowhere
3. Waking From One Nightmare Into Another
4. Kids Run Through The City
5. vegas4sure
6. Play With Fire
7. Staring over Wonderland 9. Wood's
8. Never Learn Not To Love
Jilly smells
9. 黑魔法仪式 -̵̨̀͜͜P̡͞R͝҉̶̛O̷̶̡͘͟J͏̡̨E̴͠Ć̵̨̢T̵̛͟ ͝͝M̶̀̀-̷̡̀͠͞
10. Burning Boats
11. The Special Special
12. Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May
13. Mystery of Love
14. Yellow Light
15. You Love When I fall Apart
16. God Bless America
17. Evergeen

How to join the queue, you ask? Well, it isn't by posting here. You can either PM me on site your requested thread, or throw your thread link in the #critiques channel and @me and I'll toss it in.

Thanks.
Author of the #SwiftBall Bible.
[+] Characters
Hansel Williams never fully realized he was wrong.

Brandon Baxter lost agency, the girl, and power.

Oskar Pearce's shield shimmered, shone, and shattered.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

when's the swiftball musical coming out pal
NotAFlyingToy

Post by NotAFlyingToy »

RC~ wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:18 pm when's the swiftball musical coming out pal
Listen here you little shit.

Also, #SwiftBall bible is done. It's 49 pages and 20 000 words of screed on all of #SwiftBall, including characters, scenes, and some self indulgent rambling. Let me know what you all think.
Author of the #SwiftBall Bible.
[+] Characters
Hansel Williams never fully realized he was wrong.

Brandon Baxter lost agency, the girl, and power.

Oskar Pearce's shield shimmered, shone, and shattered.

Return to “Critiques”