We've passed so many sinking friendships, so sure that wouldn't be our fate

Monday 18th June

This forum contains scenes set off of the island, taking place concurrently with V7 and its broadcast. Please be sure to thoroughly read the rules prior to posting in this forum. If you have any questions, please consult staff.
Pippi

We've passed so many sinking friendships, so sure that wouldn't be our fate

Post by Pippi »

((George Fletcher-Hart and Harrison Ricciardo continued from We're nothing but a ship of fools, basking in our days of glory

hey
i was just wondering , were you like
planning on going to sonia's thing she was planning
i know nas is for sure
uh
hello?

No, I'm not going

oh
okay

Why? Are you going?

uh
probably not
well uh
i wasn't gonna go but then i figured that if everybody else was going then i would
and i was certain sarah would be going and nasir told me he would and obviously its uh
at sonia's place
haha
so i needed to check with you

Right
Well, I'm not, so that's your decision made

yeah i guess so
um
can i ask why you're not going?

What's the point?
We should all have figured out by now what's happened to him
Logically there isn't any other explanation
Doing this only serves to extend the hurt for the people who are hurting, doing shit specifically centred around him
And it puts the guy on a pedestal
He didn't fight in a war or anything, he didn't die to save us, he wasn't a martyr
He was just a guy

oh
okay
yeah i guess that all makes sense

Mm
So what's your excuse for not going?

uh
i've got other business to attend to
around town

I see
Can I ask what that 'business' is?

i'd
um
i'd rather not say
it's kinda personal
kinda private

Right
Well I'm not gonna pry if it really is private

thanks
well um, I should like

George, I think you should listen to my advice

oh
uh

If it has anything to do with him, anything at all, forget it
Drop it.
Leave it all alone, forget your plans
Maybe if you still feel the same way after a couple of weeks then be my guest, go mad
But I don't see this doing anything good for you

i
right
okay
i'll keep that in mind
thanks
anyway i really should be going now my mom needs help taking the groceries in

Sure
I'll see you around

yeah
see you

((George Fletcher-Hart and Harrison Ricciardo continued elsewhere))
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017

Return to “V7 Meanwhile”