V7 BDA Quote Voting #8

Polls regarding the winners of the Best Kill Award and Best Death Award go here, along with voting for club and team positions in pregame, and any other unrelated polls you feel like holding.

Which quote should be used for the eighth BDA?

Poll ended at Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:00 am

"We fit our whole lives together inside of a few days. Her love is very fierce..."
15%
“I'm messing this up. I just... everything I do I want it to be from love. I didn't mean to mess things up, and I didn't mean to get angry."
8%
"It's not too late."
No votes
"I've been playing with house money for a long time. It's hard to be too mad when you lose house money."
46%
"Being brave isn't about doing things you're not afraid of. It's about being terrified of something and doing it anyway because it's right, right?"
8%
"Beauty is in everything if you really look. At least, I think so,[...]Even dying."
23%

Total votes: 13
Buko

V7 BDA Quote Voting #8

Post by Buko »

Here is the voting for the quote from Jonah Heartgrave to be put in the scrolling quote. Voting will run for three days.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'

Return to “Polls”