SotF Handler and Staff Mafia Fallout thread

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

backup cop was our only good safeclaim tho considering lover and gunsmith are both insanely easy to disprove

though i guess i dont know what decoy got for his
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Probably would have seemed less townsided if Decoy didn't immediately bite the dust. I'm conflicted: on the one hand, I'm like 'maybe it was townsided' and then I look at the fact scum still won despite the fact their numbers were cut in half almost immediately and go... nah. Wasn't scum-sided either, I don't think. It was definitely a low-power game, much more mellow than my more 'experimental' setups (thanks Fen!)
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Decoy got a VT fakeclaim.
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

I did my part. IDK about any of y'all, but I think I played about as optimally as I could have played this game.

Me @ Toben Night 2

[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

It was definitely a miracle that no town power role hit you, and absolute a consequence of your crumb-y play that scum took the bait. I'm still surprised they didn't send the bulletproof scum after you, but I'm willing to accept Toben's paraphrased explanation that they were banking on a tracker/watcher far more than a PGO.

Come to think of it, if I were to buff the mafia at all, I might have given one of the goons role cop functionality but like... nah. They didn't need it. Not when half the town is VT.
Irina Ivanov

Post by Irina Ivanov »

Oh hey zetsu's kermit after all I didn't actually expect a jester. Well played boogie! I knew my intuitions were right!

Going to agree with the gm in that I woke up after 7 hours to find myself hung in game, so I couldn't possibly get a response out. Then again, I'm most suspicious, pointing fingers at boogie?...yeah, wouldn't have made much of a difference anyways, especially considering how I've been giving off scum vibes the entire dang game which idk how that happened

GG Mafia Staff!
Currently not in anything!
[+] The Future
Annalise Meyer - Self-Assured Introvert
Robin Wang - Belligerent Socialite
Brittany O'Doyle - Recovering Pollyanna
MethodicalSlacker

Post by MethodicalSlacker »

MK Kilmarnock wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:06 am It was definitely a miracle that no town power role hit you, and absolute a consequence of your crumb-y play that scum took the bait. I'm still surprised they didn't send the bulletproof scum after you, but I'm willing to accept Toben's paraphrased explanation that they were banking on a tracker/watcher far more than a PGO.

Come to think of it, if I were to buff the mafia at all, I might have given one of the goons role cop functionality but like... nah. They didn't need it. Not when half the town is VT.
Basically when I knew that I was PGO I figured I had two options so that I didn't accidentally kill a cop or doctor. I either needed to claim right away, play badly enough that I get lynched by town, or play with an open enough hand that mafia targets me. Time passed too quickly for the first option to not be a real option, and between the other two I figured a kamikaze run at mafia was the best choice.
[+] Recommended Reading Order
—The Heaven Panel—

Image / Image - G051: Lili Williams: 1. Kidnapped from her school trip and thrown into a horrific death game, Lili wanders the wasteland in search of her past life before it slides away from her for good.

Meanwhile 1. From Here On Out [Complete] Marie Bernstein eats ice cream with her friend and gets a text message.

Image / Image - B043: Arthur Bernstein: 2. Arthur watches the waters from the beach, knowing that their presence spells death. Seeking his sister's comfort, he takes up the spear and walks alongside another.

Meanwhile 2. Colorless [Complete] A family reunion under less than ideal circumstances. When trying to unravel the mystery of her brother's death at the hands of esoteric serial terrorists, Marie discovers more than she bargained for.

——The Earth Panel——

𝄇

Image - G026: Liberty "Bert" Wren: 3. It is happening again. To make things right, Bert must understand where things went wrong.

Image - B049: Max Rudolph: 4. The words we use to construct our realities often also make up the links in our chains. Fleeing a vision, Max builds his most elaborate prison yet.

Image - B032: Lucas Diaz: 5. A life lived through the views of others. In pursuit of revenge and his own death, Lucas Diaz interrupts the falling of many dominos.

Meanwhile 3. Because We Love You [Complete] Selections from a Google Drive, never to be logged into again.

Meanwhile 4. The Lines We Draw [Complete] In the process of collecting his brother's memories, Milo Diaz has a fitful morning.

Image - G007: Violet Schmidt: 6. The stars in the night sky do not make pictures. Breathing on both sides of the water, Violet Schmidt journeys to escape the confines of her own mind, and her reality.

Meanwhile 5. Years of Pilgrimage [???] Dana Schmidt is dreaming.

Meanwhile 6. Colorless II [Ongoing] Charlie Bernstein returns to the desert and finds it empty.

Meanwhile 7. Writing the Enigma [Ongoing] Randy Rudolph provides lodgings for Marie Bernstein as she investigates Survival of the Fittest, the city of Chattanooga, and the meaning of water.
———The Hell Panel———

𝄌
¿

[+] Other Threads
Virtual Pilgrimage: Exploring the Pregame Cities of SOTF
Slam

Post by Slam »

Cop roles are all well and dandy but they shouldn't substitute for looking at play patterns.

Everyone Should Always Do What Slam Says All The Time (but there's no clapping emoji on here for me to use qq hard times lynch ricky)
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

WHY DOES EVERYBODY WANT TO LYNCH ME IN MY OWN GAME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

i genuinely think jesters are a bastard role
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Non-bastard mafia doesn't exist change my mind
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

Emprexx Plush wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:03 pm Non-bastard mafia doesn't exist change my mind
there are

d e g r e e s

Return to “Mafia”