When you hurt me, you hurt yourself

Open, mid-day Day 3

The pier is a rickety-looking wooden construction that extends out into the bay. It has somehow managed to stay standing despite its ominous swaying whenever there are high winds. There are wooden railings in place, although these have rotten away in places so it isn’t advisable to put too much weight on them.
Slam

Post by Slam »

“Ah, thanks guys, but I shouldn’t be sticking around either.” Lizzie replied, after waving off Camilla. “Got to go find my boyfriend before I hear his obituary, you know? Best of luck to you guys, though.”

She nodded, before turning foot and heading in a different direction to Camilla. It wasn’t that she didn’t want company, it’s that she didn’t want the company of a large intimidating woman with a shotgun, with whom she didn’t really know where she stood. Nothing personal, just pragmatical.

She hoped she’d find Morgan soon. She’d have to get out of the rain first.

((Lizzie Lebowski continued in Shame Shame Go Away, Come Again Some Other Day.))
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

So Tom was going to go with her, but not Camilla nor Lizzie. Tanisha was a bit upset to see them go the other way, but understood. It was getting hard to commit to a path or trust a group would stay together no matter what. Tanisha saw enough groups dissolve in the last two days. She could get that they had other commitments or wanted to go other ways.

Tom gestured Tanisha to lead the way.

"Aight," she said. "I'm just going to go where I think there's at least one roof and no murderous bitches anywhere. Onwards."

Tanisha picked a direction and walked. Surely there had to be something if she kept walking. Either way, she was already finished with this day and wanted to regroup. She wasn't sure how much more tragedy she could take at this rate.

((Tanisha Abbey continued elsewhere))

Return to “The Pier”