V6 Eighth Announcement

Written by Deamon (and a little bit by Slam)

Here you can find all of the in-character announcements made by Danya over the course of V6, detailing the deaths and killers as well as some other events.
Slam

V6 Eighth Announcement

Post by Slam »

Thursday, May 14, 2015: Undisclosed Location
Another day, more deaths. If the students had any hope that they were escaping or getting out of the situation they found themselves it had long been extinguished by now. Just like the fires they constantly seemed to be trying to start. The halfway point was behind them now and everyone's focus had moved towards clean-up and extraction. The machine was starting to churn into life on its next project and delays would not be tolerated.

Tracen took a long gulp of his coffee as he took his position for another day. As he had been reading over the list of names in the morning he had been pleased to see that things had livened up a little. That was good, the more that happened that was memorable was better for them. He tapped his foot lightly on the floor as he waited for the clock to tick over. Once it did he pressed the button and began his speech.

"It's another beautiful morning today children! I'm feeling nice and chirpy and hope all of you are too as you survived another day."

"To allow you to appreciate the beauty of another day I'll keep this short and sweet for you all."

Tracen took a quick sip of his coffee before continuing.

"We start things off today with Wade Cartwright who got beaten to death by our newest challenger, one Matthew Moradi."

"Kiziah Saraki was shot by Alessio Rigano who appears yet again on these morning announcements. I do appreciate the work ethic on display."

Tracen stopped to let the remaining students mull over what he had said.

"It seems to me that every day I need to give you all another piece of advice or lesson about survival, but I suppose I'll just have to keep giving you these pointers until you all remember them. Don't trust anyone. Vanessa Stone found this out when Maxim Kehlenbrink tricked and then killed her. Scratch another one."

"Jaime Steinbeck met her end next after having an argument with Brendan Harte. These things happen I suppose."

"Matthew Moradi continued his strong day by beating Benjamin Lichter to death."

"In a death that shows that we may in fact be doing a service to the world. Audrey Reyes overslept and failed to leave a danger zone in time. So I'd say the punishment fit the crime on that one."

"In exciting news Matthew Moradi notched up a triple kill by beating Aiden Slattery to death. Three kills via the same method finishes off his hat-trick and I bet whoever drew him in our personal pool is very happy right now."

"Finally, Olivia Fischer bit the bullet, courtesy of Fiyori Senay. Why bother mincing words when you have firepower?"

Tracen gave the students a condescending chuckle.

"As always we have a new danger zone for you today and it is the Regular Treatment Rooms. Take the hint and vacate the premises if you value your necks"

"In the most important business of this morning, our Best Kill Award goes to Matt Moradi. Your prize can be found in the Art Therapy room, so head on over and gear up."

DAY NINE: THURSDAY, MAY 14, 2015

Weather: The sky is overcast as the clouds have finished moving in. The temperature has dropped to around 43 degrees f, 6 degrees C and the wind has stayed as a small breeze from the east. The moon continues to be in the waning crescent stage.

Here are your rolls for this cycle:

1. Penelope Fitzgerald (VoltTurtle)
2. Asuka Takahara (Zetsumodernista)
3. Lili Williams (CrossbowPig)
4. Brendan Harte (Primrosette)
5. Kimiko Kao (Deamon) - Hazel Jung (Ruggahissy, Hero Card used)

The three days for cards...

And the seven for deaths...

Finally, a double BDA winner congratulations to both D/N for the death of Aiden Slattery, and Mallon for the death of Ben Lichter.
[+] Rolls
Now change the 100 to 31 and we're golden. No more test runs needed.
One more ready call XD
Zarina's icon
still ready
KnghtRook's iconKnghtRook
I'm ready too.
1 min ago
Empress Plush's iconEmpress Plush
Ready!
Roll 1:
V6 Murder Rolls's iconV6 Murder Rolls
empressplush rolled 1 31-sided die: 10
Penelope Fitzgerald (VoltTurtle)
Roll 2:
empressplush rolled 1 31-sided die: 7
Asuka Takahara (Zetsumodernista)
Roll 3:
empressplush rolled 1 31-sided die: 8
Lili Williams (CrossbowPig)
Roll 4:
Reroll
empressplush rolled 1 31-sided die: 27
Brendan Harte (Primrosette)
Roll 5:
just now
REROLL
empressplush rolled 1 31-sided die: 5
Kimiko Kao (Deamon)
And that's a wrap.
Also a broken record.
Zarina's icon
logging
Coolio.
Empress Plush's iconEmpress Plush
wew
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Return to “V6 Announcements”