High-Flying

South of Frazier's Glen lie smaller suburban homes, eventually phasing into more packed urban development and apartment complexes. This is the other main residential area for students at George Hunter High School; not nearly as luxurious as Frazier's Glen, much of the housing is still fairly comfortable, though a few of the buildings are notably run-down. It remains a convenient area of residence despite the drawbacks thanks to its proximity to both the school and the historic north side of Chattanooga, which is a short distance away by car or bus.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Mercy couldn't stifle a giggle. Even now, she felt an illicit thrill when somebody so much as swore openly around her house. Maybe that was a sign that she still wasn't very grown-up. She didn't care that much, honestly. People who thought that swearing made you more grown-up still needed to grow up some more themselves.

"Yeah," she agreed. "No point in worrying so much, right? I'm serious about coming over to hang after, by the way. We can get some movies together and order a pizza or something, it'll be fun."

No- it'd be fucking awesome. No booze or boys or drama needed. She could be happy with just good food, good movies, and a good friend.

"Think about it anyway, okay? Now let's do some more." Mercy hopped to her feet, brushing grass off of her legs once more, and took a running start into a series of cartwheels across the yard.

This time, she stuck every landing.

((Mercy Ames continued in Wow. Fantastic, Baby.))
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Aliya smiled as Mercy announced that she was serious about them hanging out after prom. There was something so simple and pleasing about it. It was a memory they'd be able to keep forever.

"What's there to think about? It sounds dope."

She stood along with Mercy and continued with practicing, focusing less on trying to nail it and more on enjoying the moment.

((Aliya Kimia Nemati continued elsewhere...))
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD

Return to “Urban Housing”