Not On Target

Open, if you dare (sorry notsorry for the pun)

Main Street is home to a wide range of retail outlets and food stops, ranging from the independent traders to nationwide chains such as Circle K and Carl's Jr. There is also a nearby Target outlet. Whether visitors are looking to check out the latest fashions, meet some friends for coffee on a sunny afternoon, or window shop at book or antique stores, Main Street has something for everyone.
RC†

Post by RC† »

"I still have to do my homework, later."

She dropped her imaginary bat and stood up again till she was at her normal height again.

"Though I won't need to take the whole day for that."

Scarlett wondered why Irene asked her that. Maybe she wants to hang out later?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

"Oooh, okay." Irene nodded. The 'home' part of homework wasn't something Irene was acquainted with. When she got an assignment in class it was normally done before the bell rung. Except when the teacher waited until the very end of class for the dramatic reveal. Irene hated it when they did that. She lingered in Scarlett's airspace a moment longer than was necessary before finally drawing away, nearly crashing into one of the overly many clothing racks surrounding and suffering a few minor jellyfish stings over her exposed arms from static.

"I was just curious." That was about it. Ulterior motives and Irene were about as miscible as oil and water. If she'd wanted to hang out, she'd have just outright asked it. Only now did the idea actually occur to her:

"But do you wanna hang, maybe? Before you go back and do that HW and stuffs, we can do the lunch date even if the yung Miss Moore won't be making a guest appearance."
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
RC†

Post by RC† »

Scarlett had to think. What would speak against that? Nothing.

"Sure!", she said. "Where do you wanna go lunch?"

Kingman had lots of places where they could eat. Like, they could eat pizza. Or go to Cheryl's. Or to Diamondback. There are other places, too. Hopefully Irene decides, so she wouldn't have to. Homework can wait.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cicada

Post by Cicada »

"Hit up Alvaro's diner maybe? You can watch us beat up on one another... In chess, I mean. Not IRL. Well, it is technically IRL- the chess- but you know what I mean. Just follow me. On a magical journey." On that not-especially clear note Irene beckoned for Scarlett, behind her back as she was already well on the move. Still didn't know why she'd come, but she did at least knew why she was leaving.

((Irene Djezari continued in Airline Food))
V8 Vibes:
[+] Peace Only Under Liberty
Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
V7 Vibes:
[+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
Pregame Relationships
RC†

Post by RC† »

"Sounds good", Scarlett said before following Irene. Scarlett had to giggle at the magical journey part.

Oh, she remembered that she wanted the jeans when she left the store. Whatever, they can wait.

((Scarlett McAfee continued in She also fuckin' writes and shit))

Return to “Main Street”