Cold Storage Shed where her heart should be*

Missing numerous posts by LaZardo

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

It was nearing the end of the class period, and they could all go home, and Kristey couldn't help but smile at the now scared Marvin.

She gathered up her things and eventually made her way out, totally disregarding Garrik and anyone else, and decided to just leave.

She needed to try and find a school and find someone.

Now... where could Hobbsborough be?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

School wasn't quite out (OOC: See Homeblued, I don't know how homeroom works Stateside x_x) , but Damien sure felt a need to escape the room. He was already standing, wearing his backpack, as the bell rang.

"Remember, class, our field trip to the new Santos-Viola Museum of Art is coming up in a few days, so prepare!" Garrick announces from the doorway, oddly enough not noticing Kristey sneaking past her. Damien is also one of the first ones out, but Garrick lets her star pupil from her science class pass without incident either. Marvin Hendrick would not be far behind, and the throbbing pain on his face reminded him of that.

Damien looked both directions as anxiously as if he were crossing the Turnpike. His next class would be in one direction but closer inspection of the students leaving their homerooms showed he'd walk right into none other than Reneé Valenti. Marvin would often rendézvous with Reneé after homeroom, and going in that direction mean getting caught in a helluva pincer. Thus, Damien would take the other direction and detour around the halls (and up and down some flights of stairs) to his next class; he knew the "safest" routes by heart.

Unfortunately, Kristey was headed out of the school in that same direction.

Mobbed or slashed? Damien thought...

Marvin was already headed toward the doorway...

Slashed sounds like a better proposition. Quick and the pain doesn't linger as long. Damien concluded hurriedly, making his way down the hall in Kristey's direction. Hopefully, I'll be up the next flight of stairs before she notices...

(OOC: Continue this in a hallway location? I think there's already one somewhere down this forum...)

((Damien continued in: The Hallways))
((Marvin continued in: The Hallways))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

(Well, I was having her skip class)

Kristey really didn't know where to go, in terms of finding our where Hobbs was, so she went through a few of the hallways looking for the main office, and asking.

However, she notices someone. Painfully obvious to her.
"To what do I owe the pleasure of you following me, Marvin?"

She cracked her knuckles.
You can warm me up for when I see Andi...

((Continued in: The Hallways))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”