Back to Society*

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"no, there are 3 others, I think they're still in Japan" he said, sending a glare at Yuu "they'd better be still in Japan, my parents would make me move again if Cains:Feel had a reunion in the states"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Of course they are, Chacha's scared of flying remember?" Yuu told his friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He's scared of everything" was Sasoru's reply, making Yuu grin evilly "ooh..should I tell your girlfriend about your phobia Sa-so-ru-chan?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

"Phobia?" she asked wanting to know everything she can about her boyfriend. This Yuu is a good source of information. "Do tell Yuu-sama." she said with a giggle and a wink. Ebony was actually have a good time, her jealousy wasnt't really all that great anyway. Worried over nothing.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"don't you dare!" Sasoru looked worried for the first time, before his coolness snapped back into place "I mean..what phobia? I don't have a phobia"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuu grinned evilly and stepped closer to the girl, she didn't seem so bad after all, maybe they could be friends "He's terrified of cats that stand on thier hind legs-don't ask me to explain that one, and he won't even go in the same room as a cockroach."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Serapindal*

Post by Serapindal* »

Francis, unable to resist the urge of making a cruel remark while walking past the bantering group, just said it casually while walking past them slowly. He didn't know these people, and he didn't care.

"If he won't be in the same room as a cockroach, than does that mean you all have to talk to him on the phone?"

He said the next phrase with great sarcasm.

"Oh, how inconvenient. Maybe one day, he'll get over that fear, and you'll get to talk to him face to face."

Before hearing a reply, he turned away, and started to walk away slowly, to wherever he was supposed to go.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony shot a glare at the person who simply walked passed them. She decided to spare his life, noone would make fun of her boyfriend. And fi they did, their bound to get a beating from her. She turned back to Sasoru and Yuu with a laugh. "Cockroaches? Well thats not naything to be ashamed of. And Cats? Well there's plenty of cats here." she said with a laugh.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Yuu blinked and looked to Sasoru for a translation of what the strange person just said "what did that boy say?"

Sasoru shrugged and replied in Japanese "I don't know, I think it was an attempt to insult us in very bad English.."
Serapindal*

Post by Serapindal* »

While walking away, Francis turned back with a grin.

"Oh come on, you've gotta reply with a joke of your own. Don't leave me hanging here!"
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"Or I could just beat you up" Sasoru offored, earnign a smack on the neck by the shorter Yuu.

"No fighting, you were almsot expelled last time" sai Yuu in a maternal tone of voice, he often took the 'mother hen' role in keeping Sasoru in line when the other went off the deep end (which was quite often)
Serapindal*

Post by Serapindal* »

Francis frowned.

"Hmm...maybe I should leave. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

He turned around, and walked away. He could obviously tell that one of the guys was fairly angry. Francis decided if he left him alone for a while, he'd cool down in a day or so. So he did.

((Continued in: Cold Storage Shed Where Her Heart Should Be))
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((As I see this sorta... you know, goin' dead, how about you guys travel to homeroom class now?))

BELL RINGS!!!
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

((homeroom? You Americans have tutor period first thing in the morning? We jsut go straight to our first lesson @_@))

Sasoru winced a bit at the bel ~does it have to be so damn loud?~ he wondered as he turned and headed to his homeroom of 232, Mr Hallam. Yuu scuttling along behind him.

((Sasoru continued in: Science is Cool! - Student Government Announcement))
((Yuu continued in: Science is Cool! - Student Government Announcement))
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony just let Sasoru take over the situation, and then the dreaded bell rings. She was lost in thought with Sasoru on her mind. Everything is fine in her life, new school, new people. It was fantastic but now school has started. SHe quickly followed suite and followed Sasoru to her homeroom class.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

(( You gotta figure that we at least know for sure that people will roleplay in homeroom. Not everyone in freshman class will go to the same place, therefore, you'd be RPing with yourself... let's just assume homeroom is what people will RP most....))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”