xx `every.rose.has.its [T H O R N S] ;;*

An average, mediocre school located in Denton, New Jersey.
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

Atticus decided to order popcorn and a Sprite and then headed toward their movie. "She's a fat ass. Nobodies ever going to like her. She's going to wind up single her whole life." he said with a yawn as he made her hold the popcorn bucket.

"Wait. Are YOU friends with her?" he asked with a smug smile. Attic walked thorugh the theatres halls to find his movie, it was in theatre No.7' He walked a little quickly, he didn't wnat to miss nessa screaming action. It was priceless.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nessa Rosenthorn*

Post by Nessa Rosenthorn* »

"Whether I am or not, you shouldn't be so rude about it," Nessa stated coolly, folding her arms. She withdrew the angry stance within seconds, reaching for a handful of popcorn.

The movie had started about five minutes prior, and the commercials and credits had already gone by. Munching on the buttery snack, Nessa's toes curled involuntarily in her Converse Chucks, as the foreboding background music filled the theatre ...

----------------------------------------------

I haven't seen the movie yet. I don't care about spoilers, but excuse cluelessness and improv on my behalf. x_x

&& ... This seems like it's kinda going nowhere. Wanna have an argument and get all pissed off at eachother and stuff? lols. ^-^ I'm bored~
Strawberry Prince†

"Well that was fun." said Atticus as the two walked out of the theatre. Nessa still shook in her boots and Atticu couldn't help but laugh his head off at her. "You know you really are a scardy baby." he said with another chuckling snort. Thats what Attic loved most of being friends with Nessa, making fun of her. It was always a joy to him, then again Nessa always gets him back.

"So now what do you want to do? Go back to school?" he said with a roll of his eyes.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nessa Rosenthorn*

"Well, yeah. Actually, I do." She hadn't meant for the words to come out in such a harsh tone. Nonetheless, she sounded considerably annoyed with her friend's attitude. Sometimes the whole "I'm attic and I'm so badass for cutting classes" thing got way played out.

They walked from the theatre quietly. Familiar faces that Nessa had seen in the school hallways often hung out in that plaza, mostly the miscreants and  "rebels" of the school. Nessa recognized a few people too, but wasn't in the mood to talk for some reason.

Attic still had his "cool and aloof" expression plastered to his face. At that moment, it pissed Nessa off -- especially after being called a baby and whatnot. She smiled in a tight-lipped, raised-eyebrow manner, commenting mildly; "You think you're so bad-ass, don't you?"

Well, what are friends for?
Strawberry Prince†

"Huh? What are you saying?" asked Attic in his usual quiet manner. The boy clearly thought that he was free to do whatever he please, after all that what he usually did. School was no one of his intrests, right now he's intrested into finding another girlfriend. The last one was just a perk, bottom line she was rich. Kimberley was the girls name, she dressed a little like himself even though she could afford all types of designer cloths.

Unfortunatly he ended up breaking up with her because she was a too bitchy and high matience. And now he was once agin on the prowl looking for his 'lover' as he liked to call it. Nessa however is one of the people who won't really succumb to his charm. But Atticus thinks otherwise and hope one day to see her fall into his arms. Emoboy loves a challenges, as long as their not to hard...
Nessa Rosenthorn*

"I'm saying that -- you're acting a little oddly, you know." Nessa replied, giving him an odd, searching glance. He seemed deep in thought about something now, although his eyes were still trained on her.

She wanted to know what he was thinking.

She didn't want to know at all, what he was thinking.

Okay. He was really weirding her out now. Putting a classic diversionary tactic to use, Nessa suddenly shifted her gaze in suprise.

"Isn't that your whore, Kimberly over there?" she lied convincingly, pointing into a thick mob of teenagers. A smirk had lit up her face, just waiting for the good old "made you look" gag to follow through. If there was one surefire way to annoy Atticus, that was it.
Strawberry Prince†

"Don't joke!" he said almost ducking behind Nessa. "What do you mean odd? I act like how I usually act." he said being a little careful now. If there's one thing Atticus hated was any type of confrontation with his ex's. Although if he feels like it he might go back to Kimberley, maybe for some new converse shoes. Nessa usually helped Atticus in these sorts of situations, when it came to girls.

Nessa was his true friend, although Atticus didn't even realized it. To him life was whatever. Sure he  cuts himself and can be suicidal when it comes to his feelings. He had no future whats so ever, he knew he didn't have a future. His mother was a hairdresser who owned her own salon. His family would never ever have enough money to send him to college, once he's out of highschool he'll plan to become a tatoo artist and make a living off of that.
Nessa Rosenthorn*

Nessa opened her mouth as if about to respond, but quickly shut it. Instead, she just laughed. "Whatever, douchebag." she said dismissively.

Truth was, he was worrying her -- as he often did. Call it a friend's intuition, but when people have been around eachother for so long, they tend to pick up on the little idiosyncrasies that make them who they are. She knew well enough what lines he was thinking along, slipping into the darker side of his reflective, emo-esque mindframe.

Breathing in deeply, she smiled uncertainly. "Personally, I think you're better off without her," she mused consolingly, attempting to make him feel better. What went unsaid were the rumours that had spread of whatshername's infidelity -- but she wasn't about to bring that up. "It's not like you won't be after someone else in a few days, knowing you."

Oopsie. That last part didn't come out quite right --
Strawberry Prince†

"Well thank god your here than." he said with a grin. Atticus played it safe, joking when he was not joking. "Come on Nessa, I know you always had feelings for me." he said putting his arm around her. Attic liked Nessa, she was not anything like the other girls he dated. Nessa was different, very different she actually put up a fight; However Atticus knew that would soon come to end. Noone can resist his charm, absoultly noone.

Sure he was emo, but that all added up and made him look even hotter. Besides if she rejected him again he would just add a new scar to his wrist. Basic medicine and not to mention the best medicine for the element of rejection. "Forget all the other girls, lets make you and me happen..." said Atticus as he leaned for a kiss.

Return to “Bathurst High School”