Sister Talk*

The Locker Room

An average, mediocre school located in Denton, New Jersey.
Strawberry Prince†

Sister Talk*

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

((Continued from: How many ways can you define the word "cow"?))

Darcy lead her friend to the locker room where she sat her down on a bench by their lockers. "I had to get you out of there, you were making a frakin scene." she said as she went over to her locker, turning the knob making the right combination. The lock snapped off as she rummaged through her personal space taking out her uniform.

"You can rest here so you can get better." she said as she started to untie her shoes. "So tell me, why the hell were you guys fighting?" she asked.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

((Continued from: How Many Ways Can You Define the Word "Cow"?))

Mariavel followed Darcy into the locker room and took a seat on the bench. Upon hearing the question, she replyed, "Oh you know, the usual shit. Hey, Darcy.... is there anyone YOU like?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

The girl rolled her eyes at the question. "Uh, no. I haven't found anyone who could handle me yet." she said she said now taking off her pale yellow skirt as she started putting on her uniform. "Why? Is it because of YOU and Jack." she said teasingly as she started take off her blouse leaving her in a tanktop.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"Sigh...... he's been... ignoring me latly... I was wondering if you had any advice. He's just so.... nice. He didn't thin of me as a slut... he thought of me as a person."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

"Well first of all where did you meet the guy?" she asked as she put on her uniform tanktop and now removing her pom poms from the locker space she had. "How is he like? Is he a nerd? Loser? What type of guy?" she asked looking in the minature agnetic mirror on the inside door of her locker.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"Hmmm. We met a few days ago. Outside during 4th period. we started talking and... well I fell for him." She looked up at her friend. "You'll have to meet him for yourself."
Strawberry Prince†

"Come on girl be specific! Is he a skater? Jock? Punk? Emo? Theres just so many types!" she said closing her locker after stuffing all her cloths in there. "Boys have different classifications. Besides it depends on what catagory their in that decides how cute they are." Darcy explained. She had her own little rule book about guys.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel looked at her friend.

"Sigh, just meet him and classify him yourself! Now I gotta get changed!" As she said that she went to her own locker and began changing.
Strawberry Prince†

Darcy shook her head hoplessly gettingo ut her cell phone. Just another average day being a member of the Bloody Fists. She wasn't to surprised but she did think that thier would be at least some order sometimes. But what can you do with a gang?

"You still haven't told me the specific reason why you and Jenny got into a fight." she said. "The same shit ain't enough description." she said as she started stretching her legs.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"She was being a bitch, I went in to tell her off, and she attcked me. So we fought, and she stuck my head in the toilet. I stabbed her, she threw be into a wall, and that was that."

She had finished changing and was working on her makeup in her mirror. "The usual."
Strawberry Prince†

"Why don't you let Seth take care of her. I'm sure he would put that slut in her place." she said as she also started doing her make up. Darcy would get into fights but she would handle hers with class. She wasn't so brutal like these other people. She was a Bloody Fists member but she was a classy fighter.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"No, she's mine!" Mariavel slammed her fist into her mirror, smashing it and cutting up her hand.

Mariavel turned and began to leave the locker room. "Sorry, Darce... I'm not feeling up to practice today.... I'll just skip... See ya later..." Mariavel left the premisis in order to sort out her thoughts.

((Continued in: A Meeting of Kindred Souls...))
Strawberry Prince†

Darcy sighed as Maraivel left, it was completley and totally like her to do this.  The girl just shook her head as she decided to clean up the mirror and throw it away, sure she was bi-polar, but still I mean you would learn after awhile though right? Darcy just closed and locked up her locker decided to just shake it off with cheer practice. Hopefully the Bloody Fists can provide enough support for her.

The girl walked down the stairrs as usually toward the gym floor where the other girls were waiting. "Alright girls lets go." she said as she took out a radio from her gym back and plugging it into one of the outlets on the walls. With a push of a button the Pussycat Dolls were on and Darcy turned to the cheerleaders waiting for practice to begin.

"Ok Routine A! 1, 2, 3!"

((Continued in: One Thing Only))

Return to “Bathurst High School”