Meeting With The Man Who Doesnt Exist*

One of the most important streets in the city, South 62nd Street is home to St. Mary's Mercy Medical Hospital, the Court House, and the City Hall. Lots of important business goes on here, and you can often see a strange mix of business suits and scrubs meandering down the street's sidewalk doing their daily tasks.
Snipes*

Meeting With The Man Who Doesnt Exist*

Post by Snipes* »

((Continued from: A Prince's Recovery))

Brendan sat back in the large armchair in the lounge area of the Trinagle Hotel. The Triangle was a hotel only people like Brendan would stay in, where room service was the same price as a new car and you tipped the bellmen with bars of gold.

The whole lounge was made out with leather furniture, marble pillars and tables, persian rugs, no dought straight from Persia, and the soft hint of cubar cigars filled the air.

Brendan rolled his eyes and snapped his cell phone closed when the man arrived and sat in the chair across the small marble table from Brendan. The man was in a long coat and suit, hait and sunglasses. Brendan rolled his eyes again and dusted off a speck of dust from his Armani shirt.

"About fucking time, youre late." Brendan stiffled at the man.
"And you'd think you'd wear something less conspicuous, unless you wanted to pull off the look of complete idiot."

The man just stared at the teenager. He glanced around the room then back at Brendan over the rims of his glasses he obviously got off the street.
"I didnt expect...a kid. Why the hell am I meeting a brat like-"

Brendan rolled his eyes.
"Snipes, thank you, now shut your chatering skull-cave you nitwit. I'm hiring you to investigate a boy, 17, Garry Dodd. I want his story inside and out, backwards and forwards by the end of this week."

The man put a smug look on his face and lifted his sunglasses back over his eyes.
"It'll cost a pretty penny to-"

He was broken off again when Brendan tossed a small card to the man.
"Thats my Caymen account. Use it all, I dont bloody care, just get this job done, and no questions, mate. You know who I am."

The man took the card and looked it over before looking back at the teenage millionair.
"Yea...heard of the Snipes...I hear you-"

Brendan rolled his eyes and stood up.
"Spare me. Just get the job done and send me the information, I am not to see your sorry face again or my father will hear of it."

Brendan turned sharply on his heel and headed for the lounge exit.
He suddenly had the urge to buy something.
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

((Continued from: A Prince's Recovery))
"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Garry burst into the hotel lobby, He had been following Brendan Snipes. Tracing his calls, following his every move. He had seen the look on the rich boy's face in the hospital.
Garry is a extremely neurotic person, and found everything to do with or anyone Paris Persephone knew. He came across Brendan Snipes, who he breifly saw in the hospital after dodging a flying drawer. Rich, british, spoiled like mad. He sounded like someone who would help Paris exact whatever revenge he had planned. God, this is going to take a while to clear up.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler AtomicWaffle.
Snipes*

Post by Snipes* »

((Er...not quite sure you can do that. Maybe follow Brendan but tap his cell? Someone like Brendan snipes would and does have a locked connection.))

Brendan glanced up after looking at his gloved fingers. The velvet realy hung to his hand. He paused then stopped. Garry. He glanced over at the table he once was sitting at to find the detective gone. At least the man could disapear properly.

"What am I doing? Well lets think for a moment, what does one usually do in a hotel?"

He rolled his eyes. What was the boy doing here? Shouldnt he be off...being outlandish and bizarre like usual?

"May I help you or perhaps you could please excuse me, I have things to do."
AtomicWaffle†

Post by AtomicWaffle† »

"What?
Follow me?
It seems you turned the tables. You see, after realizing that a rich bastard like you would be coming to visit someone like Paris, and that i've seen you get along oh so nicely, I followed you, and found you here, as well as a very suspicious man entering. Now, i can expect to see this man following me, correct? Well, I tried to apoligise to that prick Paris, and he threw a lamp and drawer at me. It seems to me, that you are plotting to hurt me. So, here's why I came." Garry paused and looked around for anyone listening, then whispered: "If you decide to hurt me in any way, shape, or form, you will regret it for the rest of your short life. My cousin was kidnapped, and brought into that sick game, Survival Of The Fittest, and i have been trying to find his location, ever since that happened. He is on TV, murdering people, last i count, he's racked up ten. He got raped, shot, cut, beaten, and he has a one in four chance of getting out of there alive. Do you have ANY idea, what that can do to a person. The Adam Dodd I knew may very well be dead, and a shell is what is wandering the forest now"
He started to leave for the door. "I can not deal with this now. MARK MY WORDS. If you, or anyone else decide to harm me, or my effects, you will regret it."
He then left, got into his car, and sped home. Shaking. "Nobody knows.. noooobody knows... heheh. I hope Adam is okay."

((Continued in: Lunch Time!))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler AtomicWaffle.

Return to “South 62nd Street”