The Dice Rolls*

Important Information Within

All announcements posted throughout the course of V2 will be located here, from the first announcement to the final one.
Megami†

The Dice Rolls*

Post by Megami† »

Hello SOTFers!  It's December 15th, and you all know what that means!  That's right, it's time for another dice roll.  For those of you who may be just joining us and aren't sure how the dice rolls work, we perform two each month: one on the 1st that gets posted along with the announcement and one on the 15th, right in the middle of the month, to ensure that people keep dying and the game keeps moving forward.  Each handler is granted one "hero card" and one "swap card" to start with.  The hero card allows you to sacrifice one of your own characters for another rolled character (not your own).  The swap card allows you to trade out your rolled character for another of your own characters one time.  Once the rolls are posted, you have three real-life days (72 hours) to post a link to the topic in which your character will die.  You have five days (120 hours) to complete your character's death, counting the three days given to link to the topic.  If you require an extension, you'll need to PM one of the administrators (I'd suggest myself or Mitsuko, seeing as everyone else is really busy this time of year) and request it.

Now that we're past the nitty-gritty, let's get on to the rolls!  Together with Jotun and Mitsuko, I conducted this roll.  Five characters were rolled to die from our pre-generated roll list.  Those characters were: Wanda Lovett, Melanie DeSilva, Garry Dodd, Seth Mattlock, and Ricky Callahan.  Wanda is a special case in that her handler is currently taking a break from the site.  However, that does not exempt her from the rolls, nor does it exempt her from death.  Therefore, Wanda's death rights ARE up for grabs.  Mind you, this isn't a first come, first serve situation.  It's based on the best idea.  So, if you're interested in killing Wanda, be sure to PM your idea to SOTF_Help within the time limit.  If no one claims Wanda, she'll die via collar detonation.

So, I hope I've made everything clear for you newcomers, as well as maybe some of the old ones who're still trying to get the hang of how this works.  We'll need a link to your character's death in this topic by Monday.  They'll need to be dead by Wednesday.  If you require an extension or you plan on using one of your cards, please let us know as soon as possible so as not to hold up the deaths.

~~~

On that note, the following handlers have already used one or more of their cards and are not eligible to use them again.

Aphrodite (hero card)
La Rondelle (hero card)
Mitsuko2 (hero card)
Endless_Helix (swap card)
Shula (swap card)
Megami (swap card)

As of now, I'm using my swap card to swap Ricky Callahan for one, Eric Silvstedt, so my name will be added to the above list as well.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “V2 Announcements”