Into the Shit heap*

Located on the west side of town, Tilles Court has been around almost as long as the city itself. Most of the homes are older and need a lot of fixing up. This makes them cheap, and so Tilles has become a haven for the lower class. It's also home to Tilles Park, a place not to be caught in at night. Sadly, the police don't bother patrolling this neighborhood much anymore.
I-eat-cute-animals*

Into the Shit heap*

Post by I-eat-cute-animals* »

((Continued from: Cold Storage Shed Where Her Heart Should Be))

Kojiro slowly stepped into his home, untill he was sure his father was out, he jerked a closet open and Pulled out a box with a lock on it, he fooled with the lock a bit then opened it, within it were afew bags, he pulled 2 out in one was a pipe, the other 2 plastic bags, one had a green smelly plant, the other held a torch lighter, He pocketed the drugs, and the pipe in his coat. He then heard a click sound, as the door opened Kojiro was gone, his window open, however no trace of him.
An old man looked around and muttered into the kitchen he turned on the radio to a country station as he began to drink, his gruff hair said he was tired, and if he caught Kojiro with pot, Kojiro would be fucked, Kojiro knew jumping out of his window was a bad idea, what would the public think of him would the cops be called? Would he break something? He couldn't resist screaming during a fall down a half of a story, so he'd be running away, the impala didn't start up as fast as newer models, so he was forced to wait for his father to pass out or take a shit.

"Ahh fuck!!" The old man said, Koji nearly jumped "Where is that dipshit?!"

Koji gulped, visibly shaken, he looked for something to resist with within his reach was a metal bat with a dent in it, he remembered the fracture his father gave him when he was younger, he took it close hesitantly and readied himself for a surprise attack.

"The fucker 'oughtta been here hours ago" The old man said.

He lightly pushed the door with the end of his bat, his door was still closed but footsteps got closer, and closer as the door open all the old man saw was metal before falling down, Koji held the bat in one hand trembling with an adrenaline rush, soon he bursted out of the house, bat in hand.

"What the fuck did I do?!" He said to himself, once his car door opened he began crank it up.

'Vre-vre-vre! Vre-Vre-Vre-Vre!' the engine shouted in misery

"Son of a bitch" He said tears from fear began to fall down his face, he gave it another shot putting pressure on the brake.

'Vre-vre-vre! Vre Vroo- Vroo-!!' it almost worked one more try with the gas! 'Vre-vre-vroooo-vrooooo-vroooooom!'

It worked! With that Koji was out of there he needed to go somewhere though, but that wasn't on his mind, he headed out into the street and took off.

"Did I kill him?!" he said to himself.

Return to “Tilles Court”