Let's Start Something

Identical in layout to Western wing, the Eastern wing houses many popular clothing and gadget stores such as Old Navy, Wet Seal, H&M, Bath & BodyWorks, The Sharper Image, and Gamestop. The anchors on the East end of the mall are JC Penney and Nordstrom.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

(GUH, that was late!)

Paris had set the rest of the shirts near the scanner and was standing around with his card out. He wasn't exactly sure what else he was supposed to be doing. He looked around the scanning area for a moment, perplexed before taking a relaxed stance.

"Ready, I guess?" he said to Rachel. He put his card next to the clothes. The other girl was commenting on his purchases. A name was starting to surface from roll calls and birthday announcements over the school PA system. Jaquilyn. He didn't really know much about her other than that she was pretty.

"You think?" he said, beaming. He laughed a bit and pushed some of his hair back. "Thanks! I'm not really fancy or stylish." He pointed a finger at her, though still seemed in good spirits. "Or maybe you're just saying that so I'll come shop here again. See that, she's already working for the sale and you haven't even hired her yet!" he joked. "They've got to hire you with work ethic like that, right?"
umop-ap!sdn†

Post by umop-ap!sdn† »

Ah, flattery. The compliment exchange was a very pleasant first impression of the familiar, fresh faced boy. She smiled at his obvious endorsement in front of the employee.

Her smile dropped for a moment and she placed her hands on her hips. Her eyes went down and to the right as she rotated her hips, making two quiet pops to each side.

She looked back at the boy with a laughing, apologetic expression. "Sorry, fuckin' cheer..."

She would have to stretch when she got home. Especially with her belt test in two days, she had to be in optimal condition. Maybe she'd just slept weird.

She put the shirt he'd been holding on the counter, folded it in half, and slid it towards the register for his transaction. Peppy had apparently signed off from whatever conversation she thought they were having. Jaq took a half step back from the counter to let her new acquaintance check out.

"Aurora, right? I've definitely seen you there. I'm Jaquilyn, you're a senior too?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler umop-ap!sdn. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

((Sorry for shitty post, I have exams coming soon and little time to post :/))

Cammy noticed that Paris and Jaquilyn were chatting and decided to leave them alone. She had to wait in line though and she didn't really know what to do.

So she waited, tapping her foot as she looked around the shop, looking for other signs of Aurora High students. She doubted any more would come, but it would've been nice to help curb her boredom.
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Rachael took the pile of clothes Paris gave her and moved them over to start scanning. She then noticed that he had his card set on top of the clothes. He must have had some wealthy parents if they would give him a credit card to use when shopping. Rachael's dad preferred that she wait until after college before racking up credit card debt (not that he thought she should at all), so he just let her have a check card instead.

Rachael began scanning Paris' shirts. The others were all chatting about school, but Rachael continued to scan. After scanning the last shirt, she rang up the final price.

"Okay, sir. That's going to be $57.28."

Rachael picked up Paris' credit card. Even though she doubted he'd commit identity theft, she needed to verify that it was really his credit card due to store policy.

"Can I see your I.D?"
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

"ID. Shoot. I was just going to use that stolen credit card!"

Paris went back into the wallet and fished out his drivers license, handing it over to Rachel.

"Not at all. I know it's your job," he said with a friendly shrug.

Jaquilyn was a senior and that made sense. He'd most certainly seen her before.

"I am indeed, I'm sad you haven't noticed me more after how much attention I always bring to myself. I'm really quite annoying," he joked.

The transaction was complete and he was handed back his cards and bag.

"Thanks, have a great rest of the day," he said to Rachel.

He reached out as he moved smoothly past the cash register and his hand swept briefly over Jaquilyn's shoulder.

"Very nice to have met you. I'm Paris and I wish you the very best of luck with your job. My luck mojo means it's in the bag for you. See you around."

((Paris Ardennes continued elsewhere))
umop-ap!sdn†

Post by umop-ap!sdn† »

The confidence. Paris had earned himself a cute wave next time she saw him. That didn't often happen this quickly. She always waited until a guy had proved himself confident enough to flirt before making it a habit. Sultry waves down the hallways at insecure boys would feel like molestation.

Jaq became aware of the nearby tapping sound. She peeked to her side to see the source. Peppy was looking towards the entrance to see who would come in next. A volunteer greater, this bitch should work at freaking Wal-Mart. Jaq grabbed her folder and started towards the exit herself. Right into Cammy's line of sight, but if she walked brisk enough, the chatterbox might not follow her.

Her shoes clicked on the ground as she power-walked out of the store. She turned on heel in the opposite direction Paris had gone in, still with many applications to turn in. Old Navy seemed promising, but there was still lots of stores on the eastern end alone. She'd spent all of last night filling out the dammed applications, she was going to turn them all in before waiting to hear back.

(Jaquilyn Locke continued elsewhere)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler umop-ap!sdn. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Cammy checked the time and came to the realization that she had spent too much time shopping. Chewing her lip, she quickly made her purchases and then immediately ran out of the shopping mall and made her way back home. Her parents were bound to wonder where she was and Cammy didn't want them to be too troubled. Hopefully they wouldn't be too angry.

((Cammy Davidson continued in So You Wanna Be A F*cking Fighter?))
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here